Old 05-27-2007, 05:10 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin Fer It
between that and baking three dozen cookies for my sons school!
mmmmmmm.......fresh baked cookies!!! what kind and do your "internet groupies" get any??
Oh they are yucky Chocolate Chip with M&Ms! Actually they are very easy to make and the kids use to love making them. I will give you my secret receipe. At Walmart they have Phillsbury chocolate chip already made up in a roll get a roll and get a bag of M&Ms and even little ones can help put the M&Ms on. They are very good.

Sorry they are all gone of course. But today I was weed eating and I still have plenty of weeds left. Heck I could feed the whole state of Idaho. :lol:

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 05-27-2007, 05:16 AM
Senior Board Member

My husband is in Montana and he will make his drop tomorrow in the afternoon. He was told Friday to go down to Butte after he drops this load.

As far as the legal bad news :sad: it was denied because it was one day late! So when I go to Gonzaga on Tuesday I will be reading up on sending it to the Supreme Court for review. I will also look into the 9th circuit. It just not seem possible that an attorney can plea whatever he wants without his clients approval or knowledge.
If they get away with this it is a complete breakdown of the justice system.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 05-27-2007, 07:28 AM
Senior Board Member

May is an ok trucking company to drive for. that osl who's name begin's with L is the best d/m ive ever had.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Oh they are yucky Chocolate Chip with M&Ms! Actually they are very easy to make and the kids use to love making them. I will give you my secret receipe. At Walmart they have Phillsbury chocolate chip already made up in a roll get a roll and get a bag of M&Ms and even little ones can help put the M&Ms on. They are very good.

Sorry they are all gone of course. But today I was weed eating and I still have plenty of weeds left. Heck I could feed the whole state of Idaho. :lol:
I don't want to have to make them, just want to eat them :P And I'll pass on the weeds, I have plenty of my own that have mysteriously popped up during the year that I was gone :sad:
Old 05-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey4069
May is an ok trucking company to drive for. that osl who's name begin's with L is the best d/m ive ever had.
Are you getting good miles? And as far as the osl as I said my husband never had a problem with her but two other people did. My husband got along very well with her but the other people did have what seemed to be valid complaints regarding her. I am glad you like it at May.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 05-27-2007, 04:24 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildice

I don't want to have to make them, just want to eat them :P And I'll pass on the weeds, I have plenty of my own that have mysteriously popped up during the year that I was gone :sad:
Now that you are home the wife and kids can make them. Or you can do it with the kids just for something to do one day. They are good hot out of the oven.

I did not think there were many weeds left from looking at our yard! I thought I grew the highest and most weeds! And it does not even take much effort.

Goin Fer It
Old 05-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry you had such a bad experience with May. We are happy at Davis, it is more of a family type place so I don't think that type of thing will happen there. I do know a few other people had problems with an OSL at May but my husband had no problems with her. Did your OSL's name at May begin with an L ? Just wondering if it was the same one!

Goin Fer It's Wife
GFIW,

My OSL was a guy. Do not remember his name.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:32 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Are you getting good miles? And as far as the osl as I said my husband never had a problem with her but two other people did. My husband got along very well with her but the other people did have what seemed to be valid complaints regarding her. I am glad you like it at May.

Goin Fer It's Wife
My mile drop when i started running only I-5 but it gets me by the house every 2 days or so. My dads real sick so lori got on the I-5 runs..
Old 05-31-2007, 04:52 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
My mile drop when i started running only I-5 but it gets me by the house every 2 days or so. My dads real sick so lori got on the I-5 runs..
My husband actually liked Lori. I don't know why the other two saw a different side of her.....maybe just bad days or personallity clash.

I am sorry to hear about your dad. My dad went the way he wanted to go without even knowing he was sick it may have been good for him but it surely shocked the rest of us.

Enjoy your dad as much as you can while he is here!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 05-31-2007, 05:03 AM
Senior Board Member

My husband is moving along. I am not sure were he is this evening. He is hoping to unload in Iowa sometime tomorrow.

Tuesday morning they told him he would not be able to pick up his load until Wednesday because of the holiday but his DM called him that afternoon and told him he could go get his load. He said another Davis driver was also there picking up a load, he left before the other driver. He said he wants to get his load dropped first so he can be first on the list or first out of there.

I only hope they do not send him this way :shock: Man that would really stink. We have the floor in the entry way ripped up I am going to level it with the kitchen and put flooring in...and now I am thinking I should do the countertops before putting the floor in....and I bought some wallpaper a couple years ago. I want to have it all done before he comes home......so I hope they send him the other way.

He is planning on working straight through until June 22, 2007 his 50th is June 20th and his parents will be coming out and maybe some other relatives.

Our son got a job and will start on June 9th working 20 hours a week. This is his first real job other than working for my mom and tearing down the carnival ride. He is 15 and allot of places want them to be 16.

I have not gone to the library at the law school yet. I will go Monday and maybe Tuesday I need to get that done before the kids are out of school.

Goin Fer It's Wife