User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Auburn will not run the table. They have no defense and when they have played a team with a real D, Miss St, they barely escaped with a W in a low scoring game. Had Miss St had their offense figured out in the 2nd week they would have beaten Auburn handily. They had Cam Newton bottled up pretty well. I would not be surprised to see LSU beat them this weekend. That said, I think Miss St could play the spoiler in the SEC West to LSU and Bama.

I get the same feeling with OU, they beat up a hapless Texas team that was still in a funk from the beat down UCLA gave them the week prior. They played an Air Force team that had a good D and a good O and nearly lost that game. Air Force by all rights should have walked out of Norman with a W.

OU got some major love from the computers, that was sickening to see. How can you leapfrog Oregon when you haven't played anyone while Oregon knocked off a Top 10 Stanford team? Boise got love from 1 computer, the rest ranked them at 6 or 7.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Board Icon

Honestly, I don't know what to think.
Those are some interesting points.
I saw Auburn play twice this year. Once was last week, against Arkansas and the other time was when they played Miss St. I was off that Thurs night.

Speaking of Oregon, they play UCLA tonight. Might be a good game. It also could be a 70-0 game too. :lol:
We will see how OU does this week at Mizzou.

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 10-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Board Icon

Gosh dang Jack, you bout called that score last night, 60-13 was the final.

I really hope Oregon and OU lose at some point this year, let's see the computers keep Boise out then. If TCU and Boise both play for the title, I doubt it happens, watch how the AQ conferences change the BCS rules to make sure it never happens again. I'm willing to bet they change the rules if only 1 gets a shot at the title and wins it. People knock Boise's schedule but look at their future schedules, they play Ole Miss next year AT Ole Miss and Oregon St in Corvalis in 2012 as a return game from this year. Only the Pac-10 teams have the gonads to schedule a home and home with them, the rest won't agree to a home and home. VT agreed to play Boise this year but Boise couldn't get a return game from them. The only way VT will ever play in Boise, Idaho is if they play in the Humanatarian Bowl.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Board Icon

:rofl:
Actually, I thought maybe UCLA would have done better. I figured the game would have been closer. Yet, Oregon has been blowing people out, so that's why I had 70-0 in the back of my mind. Everytime I turned around, the Ducks scored. I was like, :hellno:. Of course, I didn't see the game, but the pre-game guys said they had a "yellow out". I guess that's like Texas Tech's "black out". :rofl: I couldn't imagine seeing a yellow crowd. Might need some sunglasses
Everyone on the radio stations is talking about how LSU/Auburn is supposed to be a good game. I don't see LSU beating Auburn. Of course, I could be fooled. I figured Florida would have blown LSU out of the pot. So, I dunno.

Old 10-23-2010, 05:38 PM

What do you guys think of the NEB/OSU game in Stillwater today? Can you see the Cowboys undefeated after this week.
I'm not a big OSU fan, but it's kinda nice that they don't stink this year.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Board Icon

Dude, you gotta do something about that junky red combine in your avatar. By the way.. welcome aboard. Where is Garber??

I was hoping the Cowboys were gonna win, and I figured they would have won. Funny. Texas went up to Lincoln and won. The Huskers go to Stillwater, and win. Iowa St went to Austin and won. Weird. :hellno: :lol:
OU and Mizzou is good. OU better be careful.
Speaking of OU- OU barely beat Air Force and TCU is eating them up tonight. Makes ya go hmmmm..

Last edited by Jackrabbit379; 10-24-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:26 AM

OU bit it! :clap: I'm not an OU fan! Very embarassed to say I'm a Horn's fan:cry:

Thanks for the welcome, Garber is about 15 miles east of Enid, and about 17 miles west of I-35. Pretty good location for driving hopper trailers I guess.

For what its worth, the pictured combine is my cousin's 1688. I run a Deere 8820 cause I'm stuck in the stone age and don't have hundreds of thousands for a new one.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Board Icon

Good games yesterday in the Big 12. Watched the ISU-Texas game, ISU was playing to win all game long with the tomfoolery they kept pulling. OU-Mizzou was a good one, back and forth all night, little bit of rain mixed in. Wish I could have watched the Nebraska-OSU game, first one to 50 won in that game, what happened to Nebraska's D suddenly? Baylor-Texas Tech was also good, Baylor wins and is now Bowl eligible but is also LEADING the Big 12 South.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:02 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graintrain View Post
OU bit it! :clap: I'm not an OU fan! Very embarassed to say I'm a Horn's fan:cry:

Thanks for the welcome, Garber is about 15 miles east of Enid, and about 17 miles west of I-35. Pretty good location for driving hopper trailers I guess.

For what its worth, the pictured combine is my cousin's 1688. I run a Deere 8820 cause I'm stuck in the stone age and don't have hundreds of thousands for a new one.
Ok.. I know where Enid is.
Wow, a Longhorn fan up there? Ok, I gotcha.
Nothing wrong with an 8820. Good machines!!! A guy I know traded in for 10, yeah.. 10 9760s this year. 300,000 a piece, do the math. :hellno: You couldn't cut all the wheat in the world to pay for them. :lol:

Old 10-25-2010, 08:05 PM
Board Icon

Mr Ford, the Big 12 was nuts. Teams that I thought would win, lost. :hellno: It's like one week, they lost, the next, they won. :lol:
My dad is beside himself! He can't believe Baylor is leading the south. :lol: I reminded him that Baylor plays in Norman this year. :hellno: :lol:
It would be funny to see Baylor in the Big 12 champ game.
Art Briles, their coach, he's a good one!