User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

well We PERSONALLY Encountered 2 IED's with 1). Sarin Gas 2). Mustard Gas which was documented. And If you check with George Sada(Iraqi Air Force General under Hussein-MANY MANY Chemical weapons were flown out of Iraq to Syria and Iran on Retro-fitted Passenger planes which will come back and bite us in the Butt.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Aw, I just wish it was so EASY finding other types of research........this John "D-student" Kerry just makes it to easy.........with his Anti-Military and Anti-America Rhetoric........here's the latest just came in a few moments ago from the AP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa's Boy-Toy in 1972

"I am convinced a volunteer army would be an army of the poor and the black and the brown," Kerry wrote. "We must not repeat the travesty of the inequities present during Vietnam. I also fear having a professional army that views the perpetuation of war crimes as simply 'doing its job.'

"Equally as important, a volunteer army with our present constitutional crisis takes accountability away from the president and put the people further from control over military activities," he wrote. Read more (click here)
This JERK, opposed the draft but considered a volunteer army "a greater anathema." As a minority in this country, I find those comments quite "Racist"......blatantly implying that an "all-volunteer" Military comprised of mainly Blacks and Hispanics would commit "War Crimes" as part of it's daily operations, it's obvious that he doesn't believe it, but, the majority of Black and Hispanic's in this country are honorable Americans who live their lives with dignity and love of this country......, how dare this "Botox Addicted" Frankenstein looking POS........of course, the "Liberals" and their partners, the MSM will justify his comments, like they are doing with his "NON-APOLOGY-APOLOGY". from yesterday. This "Botox Addicted" pompous Elitist Azz doesn't even have the courage to apologize to our troops verbally.....instead, he issues a "non-apology-apology" on his website............would you expect anything less?............what a POS.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:11 PM
Senior Board Member

Ah gee guys…it was just a common mistake. Kerry just misread his cue card.

Just a simple mistake right????

Could you only imagine if he had been elected…..”WE NEED TO WIPE OUT CHINA NOW”….oops, uhh I mixed up the cards…that was a note from my wife:...”WE NEED TO CLEAN THE CHINA”

WHAT, they’ve launched???
Old 11-03-2006, 12:07 AM

Alright Ardmore!!!

Just like you, for the first time EVER I voted a straight ticket.

If I was associated with a party as disingenuous, deceptive, self-serving & short-sighted as TODAY's Dems, I'd leave the party.

The Dem's are simply HOPING ABOVE ALL HOPE that our soldiers lose the war.

IMHO- Dem's taking control of the citizens' wallets is far more important to them than defeating the fascists.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:21 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
With all due respect to those defending Kerry's words as a joke...John Kerry has been disinvited from democratic political fundraisers in a number of states, his own party-mates have done everything they can to distance themselves from him, and several are going on record as saying they cannot believe he would say something so terrible about the military. Heck, many of those democracts who thought they would be able to gain the 15 seats needed are now screaming because it's no longer a done deal. They are once more in a fight. So defend Kerry all you want, but understand that his own partymates even see his words as an attack on the military.
With all due respect to YOU, T/F.... the same could be said about Bush, and how members of HIS party have eschewed his "help" in their local races.

Thank God that finally, SOME Republicans have broken rank, and don't believe in his "stay the course" mentality any longer!

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:41 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWRally
Alright Ardmore!!!

Just like you, for the first time EVER I voted a straight ticket.

If I was associated with a party as disingenuous, deceptive, self-serving & short-sighted as TODAY's Dems, I'd leave the party.

The Dem's are simply HOPING ABOVE ALL HOPE that our soldiers lose the war.

IMHO- Dem's taking control of the citizens' wallets is far more important to them than defeating the fascists.
Do you have any direct quotes (not a news "contributor's" supposition) of a democrat wishing for a loss in Iraq?

How exactly will Democrats "take control of the citizens' wallets" without a president who would support the bills they write? This is another talking point that is very disingenuous.

In the end, Republican leaders are very good at translating misstatements into news. I never imagined a dirtier campaign (I'm looking at VA and TN) than what we saw two years ago. An yet, here we are. When the president of the United States gleefully bathes in the muck to divide Americans into those who love their country and those who don't, it is destructive to the fabric of the nation he is supposed to be leading.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:35 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
well We PERSONALLY Encountered 2 IED's with 1). Sarin Gas 2). Mustard Gas which was documented. And If you check with George Sada(Iraqi Air Force General under Hussein-MANY MANY Chemical weapons were flown out of Iraq to Syria and Iran on Retro-fitted Passenger planes which will come back and bite us in the Butt.
So.... if our MAIN purpose for invading Iraq was to locate and secure the WMD's so that they couldn't fall into the hands of the Boogieman that would surely attack us again on OUR soil...

And, according to you and your friend George, (both of them) we KNOW that these weapons were smuggled out to Syria and Iran BEFORE we even got there....

Then, please refresh my memory as to WHY we didn't go after them in Syria and Iran??

Could it BE that we were really there ONLY for a regime change against the man who HE thinks spit on his DAD?

Or for imperialistic ambitions to spread Democracy to the Muslim sinners in the world?

Or to hopefully establish long term AMERICAN military bases in a position to monitor and control the emerging nuclear powers in the the area?

Or to secure OIL resources against an ever increasing instability amongst the oil producing countries?

Or any of many other reasons that have been suggested based on the amount of money certain "friendly" companies have made from No-bid contracts for the reconstruction of a country WE tore up? The necessary expenditure of Millions of dollars worth of ordinance so that they can be replaced?

Or perhaps something as sinister as a guaranteed plan for "re-election" of a so-called WARTIME President that knew he only got the job by theivery and legal manipulation and could hold the position ONLY through fear mongering?

No.... it HAD to be for the WMD! But, since there WERE none, what we have is nearly 3,000 dead soldiers, hundreds of thousands of dead Arab civilians, and more pissed off militants than we will EVER be able to vanquish!

So.... maybe, it was just a mistake. One that Bush should apologize for. But, just like (or unlike) Kerry.... HE refuses to make a simple apology to the American people, and would rather let American soldiers continue to DIE, than to rectify the situation.

I WISH I could believe he was JUST that cheap. But, I'm quite sure I understand that his motives are much darker.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 11-03-2006, 02:25 AM
Senior Board Member

While I love a spirited conversation... Is there a reason this topic didn't get moved to the Off Topic areas of the forum?
Old 11-03-2006, 02:40 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
With all due respect to those defending Kerry's words as a joke...John Kerry has been disinvited from democratic political fundraisers in a number of states, his own party-mates have done everything they can to distance themselves from him, and several are going on record as saying they cannot believe he would say something so terrible about the military. Heck, many of those democracts who thought they would be able to gain the 15 seats needed are now screaming because it's no longer a done deal. They are once more in a fight. So defend Kerry all you want, but understand that his own partymates even see his words as an attack on the military.

I'm no fan of GWB, but on this count, T/F, I could not have said it better myself!!
Old 11-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin
Do you have any direct quotes (not a news "contributor's" supposition) of a democrat wishing for a loss in Iraq?
You know Colin, I personally don't have to form my opinions from MSM, television news reports and/or blogs.........I get my opinions from the actions I see just about every day..............YES, the DEMOCRATS want us to lose in Iraq, as a matter of fact, they would willingly submit to"Islamic Terrorism" if it meant they could reacquire power...............ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS..............and if you were intellectually honest you might see it yourself................Hell, most of them don't even feel we are in a war.

BTW......as you know, I am no fan of GWB....if it weren't for the War on Western Civilization and the Taxcuts........there is no reason for him to be in office, no one single reason.