Old 11-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintama
He was talking about Bush, get over it. Maybe Bush needs to apologize to the troops for sending them into that shithole with no real plan to win anything. Please Mr. President, tell us why our military has been turned into a police force for a country that doesn't even want us there. I guarantee that when we leave Iraq it's going to be a Muslim state no matter what we do. As far as the terrorist coming here, I didn't know camels could swim! I'm sure glad we got all of those weapons of mass destruction too, I couldn't belive how much was there:lol:

I have no party affiliation, but this president sucks!!

Yeah I don't like either... Bush or Kerry . I don't believe Kerry would use insults to our troops to further his political career ,So I would have to believe he was attempting to slam Bush with that statement ,But just like when a person tells a joke wrong and screws up the delivery ...he just looked stupid ,as I don't think to many people got where he was attempting to go with that statement . Bush has done this to himself a few times ,but if you are using the troops in the bashing you better make sure the public understands your joke ,or you will be looking stupid for awhile . Oh well they both suck one would suck as president ,and the other one does suck as president .
Yeah, if you listen to the comments before his lame attempt to tell a joke you'd see that he was slamming the President. Kerry is a idiot who just needs to keep his mouth shut. He lost the 04 election because the guy was just as bad as Bush, two faced and a liar.

The candidates have spent 4.6 Billion dollars trying to get elected, don't you think that shuts out the middle class man that probably has more brains then any of these robots. Every time a little guy runs for office they try to affiliate them with the green party, which they say is the Marijuana party. Whenever they go to have a debate, the "other" party never gets invited and when they do they sound like the smartest guys up there. I'll be so glad when this election nonsense gets over with, then we can go back to Cindy Sheehan, Nattalie Hollaway and why we shouldn't vacation in Aruba. Too bad for all of those d list celebs on Fox though, they'll be out of a job because there won't be anyone clamoring for their expert analysis :roll:
Old 11-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I have no party affiliation, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that is funny, I don't care who you are. :lol: You might not have any party affiliation...........but, in my opinion, only a fool or someone with a low comprehension ability can not read or see where your agenda lies by your own responses on this thread alone............it AIN'T quite "fair and balanced", if ya get my drift.....but, I must give you credit, it was a NICE TRY.........unfortunately, we ain't all just a bunch of "Dumb Azz" truck drivers.

Oh yea, since you mentioned WMD..........thought you might enjoy this quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John "Boy-Toy" Kerry
“I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force– if necessary– to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.”
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

Quote:
. I don't believe Kerry would use insults to our troops to further his political career ,
Yea, neither would Ted "The Cape Cod Orca" Kennedy, :lol: Excuse me, and just why would you make a statement like this, when anyone with a knowledge of history can see, John "D-Student" Kerry has build his entire career as Anti-war, Anti-military and pro-Useless Nations politician, he achieved his success in politics at the expense of our military, by continuously slandering, lying about and condemning them .........please, DO NOT believe a word I'm saying here, research it yourself and make your own decision..........you'll have enough information to keep you busy for hours and days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy-Toy Kerry

"I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the president of the United States telling the American people that I was not there; the troops were not in Cambodia. I have that memory which is seared -- seared -- in me"
.............John "Boy-Toy" Kerry.........another 1979 "Vietnam" lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersoldier.com
But the mass murder of civilians was never American policy in Vietnam. War crimes were the exception, not the rule. And the Winter Soldier tribunal itself -- which John Kerry had helped moderate -- turned out to be "packed with pretenders and liars." More info
One other thing, I am a "Conservative" Democrat truck driver.....and do not try to hide it.......what you see, is what you get.........but what is funnier than that, I am considered an environmental "Wacko", by many in the media and construction industry, here in North Florida, because of my position on uncontrolled development and growth.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:33 PM

Kerry issued an apology. I think he means it because he was seen walking around long-faced.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Senior Board Member

:shock: Is Kerry now working undercover for The Republicans??? :shock:

My God!!! What a Horse's Ass!! :twisted:
Old 11-02-2006, 03:21 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

With all due respect to those defending Kerry's words as a joke...John Kerry has been disinvited from democratic political fundraisers in a number of states, his own party-mates have done everything they can to distance themselves from him, and several are going on record as saying they cannot believe he would say something so terrible about the military. Heck, many of those democracts who thought they would be able to gain the 15 seats needed are now screaming because it's no longer a done deal. They are once more in a fight. So defend Kerry all you want, but understand that his own partymates even see his words as an attack on the military.

Old 11-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Quote:
He was talking about Bush, get over it. Maybe Bush needs to apologize to the troops for sending them into that shithole with no real plan to win anything. Please Mr. President, tell us why our military has been turned into a police force for a country that doesn't even want us there. I guarantee that when we leave Iraq it's going to be a Muslim state no matter what we do. As far as the terrorist coming here, I didn't know camels could swim! I'm sure glad we got all of those weapons of mass destruction too, I couldn't belive how much was there:lol:

Yeah I don't like either... Bush or Kerry . I don't believe Kerry would use insults to our troops to further his political career ,So I would have to believe he was attempting to slam Bush with that statement ,But just like when a person tells a joke wrong and screws up the delivery ...he just looked stupid ,as I don't think to many people got where he was attempting to go with that statement . Bush has done this to himself a few times ,but if you are using the troops in the bashing you better make sure the public understands your joke ,or you will be looking stupid for awhile . Oh well they both suck one would suck as president ,and the other one does suck as president .
Kerry has a Track record with his BS since the 70's and he wasn't trying to be funny. Class A Jerk and it was another of his Slaps at Our Military and it's Kerry's MO.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Board Icon

Quote:

I know you probably don't know how to Read but there ARE WMD's in Iraq.
I'm not going to RE-POST about them.

As far as the terrorist coming here, I didn't know camels could swim!

You're real Cute-I suggest you get a Passport and fly into Baghdad and find out what's really going on before you run your Trap.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBooth
Quote:

Well, I must say. You have used enough keywords in your post to draw the attention of the Internet police. Nothing bad but I'm sure someone will be reading this post now!!
You don't like the "Internet Police" You can leave at any time.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
With all due respect to those defending Kerry's words as a joke...John Kerry has been disinvited from democratic political fundraisers in a number of states, his own party-mates have done everything they can to distance themselves from him, and several are going on record as saying they cannot believe he would say something so terrible about the military. Heck, many of those democracts who thought they would be able to gain the 15 seats needed are now screaming because it's no longer a done deal. They are once more in a fight. So defend Kerry all you want, but understand that his own partymates even see his words as an attack on the military.
Or just maybe, his own party knows that anything he says will be scrutinized for the slightest hint of impropriety and that can spell disaster for their own campaign.

To be clear on my own position, it was a bad attempt at a joke, not an actual funny thing to say. Or, not something that would never be funny, even though he attempted to be funny. Just like the Bill Maher interview.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
Quote:

I know you probably don't know how to Read but there ARE WMD's in Iraq.
I'm not going to RE-POST about them.

As far as the terrorist coming here, I didn't know camels could swim!

You're real Cute-I suggest you get a Passport and fly into Baghdad and find out what's really going on before you run your Trap.
Oh, I forgot, you like to take every thing personal. Well Mr. Yoopr, I was in the first Gulf War, and I also did a stint in Bosnia. Maybe you should call me un-patriotic while your at it. The only WMD in Iraq is the guy with a bomb strapped to himself or buried in a hole.