Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2010, 05:43 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

"Battyman" said:

Quote:
Going to make things interesting for the Hobo's of the world, no doubt. It'll be fun to watch them try and spin that one.
STILL you are clueless. There is no reason to believe this story is true. They couldn't give a SINGLE piece of evidence or get ANYONE on record. Still.... I don't care. Clinton was not the FIRST or ONLY POTUS to have some kind of affair.... and they weren't ALL Democrats!

The CONSTITUTION requires NO LITMUS TEST concerning religion to hold public office. That was what YOUR founding fathers wanted!

There is NO section of the constitution that regulates a President's PRIVATE life. Get OVER it!

YOU, and your religious minions, MAY have the RIGHT in America to question, but not publicize, the private lives of the presidents, unless you have PROOF!

Now.... I don't for ONE MINUTE believe this story is true, and I would expect a lawsuit if anyone in the W.H. even CARES....

But, I find it DISGRACEFUL that you and others are more interested in WHO gets "laid" and when.... instead of how the country is run.

YOU are sounding extremely "desperate!" I bet you're a "birther" too!

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:51 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
Actually, Bush did serve the country. I believe that he was in the Air National Guard. I am not sure about Cheney. Keep in mind that it is mostly the National Guard that is fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. Kerry and Gore both dodged the bullet in Vietnam. They used family influence to avoid the front lines. Much of what both claimed of their service has been since proven to be a lie.
This is hilarious!! Yeah, Bush was IN the "guard," but he rarely showed UP! He had a "presidential pass!" What you say about the Guard NOW, fighting in the "war against terrorism," was NOT the case in Vietnam! Being in the guard was a way of staying OUT of Vietnam! Cheney, paid a doctor to give him 5 deferments from service!

Kerry at least WENT to Vietnam. And he received medals for his service. I don't know all the details, but the GOVERNMENT should!

You're a little older than me, GMAN (or at least I think.) Did YOU serve in Vietnam??

Old 05-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Kerry and Gore came from families of privilege. They and others who had connections were often given cushy jobs in the military out of harms way. Al Gore's father was a U.S. Senator from Tennessee during that time. I think that they and Bush were all in a position to be given preferential treatment. The draft was still in effect during the time these people were in the military. Many went to college to avoid being drafted. Some fled to Canada. Others joined the National Guard. Vietnam was a very unpopular war in this country. State militia's or guard were the primary means of national defense at one time in this country. I would not put anyone down for being in the National Guard.

I don't know that Cheney paid a doctor to give him deferments. Perhaps you could quote your source on that claim. With all of his heart problems I would not be surprised if he had genuine health issues at that time. There are many questions about Kerry's medals. You question Bush's service, but choose to ignore those about Kerry and Gore.

I was of draft age during Vietnam but barely dodged the bullet (literally).
Old 05-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh View Post
And how does Mr. Bush's and Mr.Cheney's record compare to his ?
They both dodged the service and you stand there proudly spitting your venom at the man who at least served and got a medal for it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

This man was a war hero and every time you mention his name you need to stand up and say a prayer. The things that he did for this country back in the day does not even belong in the same sentence with Bush and Cheney. The fact that you throw cheap shots at this man talk about how much respect you have for him and all others who do not agree with you.
War hero, my aching butt. I know what he saw, and I also know what he did. I was over there too, but I never knew that if you got three purple hearts, you got to go home. One, he shot himself, one was a scratch the medics refused to even treat because it was so minor, and a scratch on the thumb. But, he got a purple heart for each one of them. The only shooting at the enemy he did was shooting a surrendering prisoner in the back. Yeah, 3 purple hearts, and he goes home. Some war hero that makes him out to be. I didn't find out about the 3 purple heart thing until he was running for office.

I spent nearly a year learning to walk again. Any idea what happens to your body when a mortar goes off behind you? Know what it's like to be behind enemy lines? He did what he KNEW was the quickest ticket to BAIL OUT and go home. He's a CRY-BABY and a PHONY. He's not even qualified to lead a boyscout troop. But, boy, has he got you hooked. So much for John Kerry.

Old 05-02-2010, 02:22 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
War hero, my aching butt. I know what he saw, and I also know what he did. I was over there too, but I never knew that if you got three purple hearts, you got to go home. One, he shot himself, one was a scratch the medics refused to even treat because it was so minor, and a scratch on the thumb. But, he got a purple heart for each one of them. The only shooting at the enemy he did was shooting a surrendering prisoner in the back. Yeah, 3 purple hearts, and he goes home. Some war hero that makes him out to be. I didn't find out about the 3 purple heart thing until he was running for office.

I spent nearly a year learning to walk again. Any idea what happens to your body when a mortar goes off behind you? Know what it's like to be behind enemy lines? He did what he KNEW was the quickest ticket to BAIL OUT and go home. He's a CRY-BABY and a PHONY. He's not even qualified to lead a boyscout troop. But, boy, has he got you hooked. So much for John Kerry.
Unbelievable.....

I dont know what one needs to tell you for it to sink in your head. Here is a guy who at least went to war and received medals, being compared to the others who purposely avoided the service and being bashed and put down and, compared to these other dodgers...
Thats exactly how politics and spit works..
Old 05-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Senior Board Member

Kerry got 3 Purple Hearts BIG FREAKING DEAL. One was from a GRENADE that was his that BLEW UP IN A RICE BAG. One was from a splinter in his Thumb the Corpman told him to shove basically UP HIS HINEY and get back to work. The last one IIRC they could not even determine IF HE WAS WOUNDED at all. Compare that to the record of John Mc Cain Both arms broken when he was Captured by the NVA beaten so bad that HE CAN NEVER RAISE HIS ARMS OVER HIS HEAD. Yet he when released RETURNED TO FLIGHT STATUS IN THE US NAVY. Compare that to Kerry that spit on the Soliders of Vietnam or Murtha that called his FELLOW MARINES MURDERERS. Sorry I will take Mc Cain anyday of the week.

Also Cheney was given a deferment for his heart and Inner ear problems. Bush WANTED TO GO TO VIETNAM HOWEVER THE F-102 WAS NEVER FLOWN OVERTHERE. So he could not have been used there. Limbaugh your next target has a fatty cyst wrapped around his Spinal Cord not the best thing to have with shock waves.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh View Post
Unbelievable.....

I dont know what one needs to tell you for it to sink in your head. Here is a guy who at least went to war and received medals, being compared to the others who purposely avoided the service and being bashed and put down and, compared to these other dodgers...
Thats exactly how politics and spit works..
I'm afraid you're the one that is "Unbelievable". Must I repeat myself???

Viet Nam era... Same as John Kerry. "In country" at Bien Ho in 1968. Medivaced out some months later. Read what I said in my last post again.

Quote:
I spent nearly a year learning to walk again. Any idea what happens to your body when a mortar goes off behind you? Know what it's like to be behind enemy lines?
That was MY service.

Your "GOLDEN BOY" got to see NONE OF THAT. He got one medal because OF A SELF-INFLICTED WOUND!!! The other two, he got for scratches that the medics would not even treat. I'm telling you, HE'S A PHONY HERO.

Tell me. Do you recognize the pin in my signature? (I'll keep it there for a day or two, long enough for you to see it.)
Then, tell me just how "
Unbelievable" I am.

And, while we're at it, what was your own military experience that you would have anything to judge him or me by?

Old 05-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Senior Board Member

Hey Dejanh! I'll let the cat out of the bag, since he may be to modest to do it himself. It is a NAVY SEAL PIN. They don't just give those out to anybody, in case you don't know anything about them. "Arguably" The baddest of the BAD. You know those guys "they" always talk about who go running in when everyone else is running out? Well a Navy Seal is one of the ones "going in" when THOSE guys are coming out, in ANY situation. Great job WW.

Last edited by robertt; 05-03-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertt View Post
Hey Dejanh! I'll let the cat out of the bag, since he may be to modest to do it himself. It is a NAVY SEAL PIN. They don't just give those out to anybody, in case you don't know anything about them.
I'm going to be called names for this. I don't know Windwalker, I don't have any grounds to doubt his service. However, if the number of guys claiming to be SEALs, Rangers, Delta, SAS, CIA, or a member of any other prestigious outfit were to stand on top of one another, thee guy on top could urinate on Mars.

A site, dedicated to verifying the claims of "ex-SEALs", conducted over 2000 verifications. Of those, only 2 were real SEALs.

Or to put it another way, of the people claiming ex-SEAL status, only 0.1% were actually seals, and 99.9% weren't.

I don't know windwalker, and I don't know whether he is one of the 0.1% or the 99.9%
Old 05-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Board Icon

robertt said:

Quote:
Hey Dejanh! I'll let the cat out of the bag, since he may be too modest to do it himself.
Windwalker??? "Windy?" The guy who brags about how many women at ONE TIME he can be "relating" with, or MARRIED to??? ..... are we talking about the same guy? :lol2:

Quote:
It is a NAVY SEAL PIN. They don't just give those out to anybody, in case you don't know anything about them.
Well.... actually.... that's the Navy Seal "trident" pin. According to the website I checked, you get that BEFORE you go thru the really TOUGH training! Hey..... that's just what I read!

I would never question another vet's service. You don't get a grenade in the back while in stateside training.... so.... I believe W.W.'s claims!

Of course, the training "I" went through, as a member of "another" branch of what was once the "OSS," took a little longer. :lol2:

Quote:
"Argueably" The baddest of the BAD.
Yes... pretty much ALL statements made here are "arguable." :lol2:

I'm pretty sure the Rangers might want to have a vote. And, believe it or not, the Air Force has special teams, too. The U.S. Military is the smartest, best trained, most adaptable, and most MOTIVATED of any force in the World!

Quote:
You know those guys "they" always talk about who go running in when everyone else is running out?
You mean the FIREMEN and FIRST RESPONDERS??? (that's for YOU, Hoggie! )

Quote:
Well a Navy Seal is one of the ones "going in" when THOSE guys are coming out, in ANY situation.
Absolutely right!! And the British have a similar "team." And the DUTCH just this week depoloyed ONE of theirs to defeat the Somali pirates on VERY short notice ( I would think.)

Quote:
Great job WW.
I concur.

Now..... can we get back on topic? Which was TWILIGHT claiming that "FUTURE POLLS" will condemn Obama in the same way that CURRENT polls have condemned BUSH. And that BUSH should get a "pass" cuz he ain't a "Sociulist!" (spelling intentional.)

OR maybe that the current POTUS might get some criticism, but it SHOULDN'T keep him from going down in history as a great president! :hellno:

That's the problem with Twilight's argument! It confuses me as it allows for All Presidents to fair better under the tailights of history.... yet includes "strafing" remarks about the guy in the White House now!

Well.... :lol::lol: There are many MORE holes in Twilight's arguments, but... I have only SO much time!

Closed Thread