Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2009, 06:33 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
His religion has nothing to do with what happened.
You don’t know that. The investigation, not to mention ALL the news coverage (CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC) leans in the other direction. Right or wrong.

They’ve seized the guys PC. They’ve already got him on websites with an anti-American attitude. I don’t see where anyone has corroborated the “God is Great!” shouting he was allegedly doing, so I have not mentioned it. But in light of everything that is already laid bare, there is little reason to believe this is anything other than what it appears. Maybe it will, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

However, my point in the first post was to differentiate between this guy and the Muslim world in general and remember, that was in reply to a deleted post hammering on all Muslims. As you are already seeing (and I haven’t read the link to that story, but the title says it all), too many people are all fired up about it without using their brains. I’ve used mine, I KNOW this guy doesn’t represent the Muslim faith in general, and I have come on here and asked that everyone else view it the same way.

Again, I have a hard time understanding why you have a problem with that.

Last edited by Twilight Flyer; 11-06-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Board Icon

you know what? i had a nice long response written up, but **** it. i'm outta here.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer View Post
You know, I was talking to my wife about this yesterday when I got home…this was before they released the info on the shooter. Then we got the guy’s name and the story about how he was comparing suicide bombers to heroes. And that brought up the following questions.

How in God’s name, did the army end up with a fanatical Muslim extremist as a major and in a position to do this?

And more importantly, when are the retaliatory attacks going to come against the innocent Muslims in this country?

Because it will happen. People are so on edge right now about all the garbage going on in the world, they’re going to see this as another attack on our home soil. Muslims were under heavy rhetorical fire after 911…now with 8 years of simmering anger and hatred to fuel the fire, I have a feeling it’s going to get way out of hand and transfer from symbolic to realistic. I certainly hope it doesn’t, but I’ve lost a lot of faith in humanity in general and simply believe it to be unavoidable.

All that said, though, let’s not get it started on this board. I can understand the feelings. I’m just as angry, disgusted, and shocked as anyone else. But we need to take a step back and not pour gasoline on the fires. If we’re going to discuss this, great. If you want to let it all hang out against the piece of trash that did this, by all means, let ‘er rip. But don’t let this turn into a religious or race war on this board.

Thanks.
Study Islam and what it inculcates. Read the Koran, the Ahadith, and especially the Sira (biography of Muhammad). Study the disturbing history of Islam. Read the works written by experts like Robert Spencer, Bat Ye’or, Hugh Fitzgerald, and many others, and you will soon learn that contrary to what our government’s official position is, Islam is not a religion of peace. In reality Islam is a very extremist ideology of conquest and anyone and everyone who adheres to that so-called religion is an extremist.

Study how in every Muslim country in the world without exception non-Muslims are discriminated against and treated as second-class citizens. Study how in every non-Islamic country in the world where Muslims have migrated they have refused to assimilate and integrate. Notice how every country in the world once Muslims start migrating soon become the victims of Islamic terror attacks that forces that country to double and triple the amount of resources they dedicate to homeland defense because of the excess baggage of the Muslims and their so-called religion. Also notice that in countries where Muslims have not yet immigrated, those countries have not yet become the victim of Islamic terror attacks in stark contrast to the countries where Muslims have migrated.

Of course, the Saudi financed Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwan) front groups like CAIR will be out front and center spewing their taqiyya (deceptive propaganda) and denouncing the attacker’s actions as an act of depravity having nothing to do with Islam itself and peaceful Muslims, and of course the gullible politically correct liberal media will be giving them all the air time they want and need to spew their lies meant to deceive.

In the end, the attack will eventually be attributed to any and everything else but what it really was: an act of jihad by a pious Muslim. I mean I heard the general this morning repeatedly state that there is nothing whatsoever to suggest it was an act of Islamic terrorism. Even though the shooter was yelling Alllahu Acbar (God is Great!) while pulling the trigger and murdering his kafir comrades. Even though he denounced American foreign policy to his comrades and compared suicide/homicide bombers to soldiers falling on a grenade to save their comrades. There is nothing to say it had anything to do with the fact that he was a Muslim. Don’t even suggest that nonsense. Don't even go there. :rofl:
Old 11-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobry4u View Post
X2

I read where the shooter was taken down by a female Army police officer (who was one of the injured )...

YOU GO GIRL! :thumbsup:
Actually, she was a civilian cop contracted to provide base security.

In an interview with AC360 on CNN, the male cop seems to be taking MOST if not all of the credit for bringing the shooter down. We'll see when they reconstruct the angles of the shots that took him down.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:08 AM
Board Icon

For the record.... his cousin stated that he was always Muslim. That is probably true. However, that doesn't preclude him from listing NO PREFERENCE on his military record. I'm a Baptist, but I could have claimed no preference.

Old 11-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Board Regular

This incident had nothing whatsoever to do with Islam, being a Muslim, Islamic terrorism, or Islamic jihad. Per his cousin he was a victim of incessant persecution by his peers and it was this persistent persecution for his being a Muslim that led to him eventually cracking and unleashing this jihad attack upon American kafirs about to be sent off to fight his fellow jihadists abroad.

In any event we can all rest easy, it is very clear the good major to say the least was a so-called peaceful “moderate Muslim”… that is until he wasn’t.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:49 AM

It seems Rev.Vassago has an issue with the truth and also with people who disagree with his point of view. My previously deleted statement still stands. They all should be rounded up and deported.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:02 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Rat View Post
It seems Rev.Vassago has an issue with the truth and also with people who disagree with his point of view. My previously deleted statement still stands. They all should be rounded up and deported.
I AGREE!!

Um.... we ARE talking about the Conservatives, right? :lol2:

Old 11-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Senior Board Member

The shooter has now been tied to a mosque in VA also attended by two of the Sept. 11 hijackers at a time when a radical iman preached there...Alleged shooter tied to mosque of 9/11 hijackers | abcactionnews.com
Old 11-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Senior Board Member

Found out something very interesting. Her Hubby is an MP and he found out why this AHLE had his car keyed. He was telling soliders that had just returned from Iraq and Aghanistan that the Muslims were correct in Killing them. These were troops that had buddies killed overseas and this Major AHOLE is telling them that some MUSLIM THAT USED AN IED WAS DOING ALLAHS WILL TO KILL HIS COMRADES IN ARMS. Yet the Armay refused to do anything about HIM. He got this info from a MP that had just transfered out of HIS unit 3 months ago and was assigned to Fort Hood.

Could this be WHY MAJOR AHOLE HASSON GOT HIS CAR KEYED.

So Why are the MSM refusing to cover this.