User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
Actually TimberWolf, this is supposed to be a apolitical board. However, we all have opinions and although my personal views are conservative I would not want to eliminate the liberals from posting. There is nothing wrong with mixing it up a bit. The problem is not in disagreeing with another's opinion but with the personal attacks. And that has come from both sides. I like a good debate, but it is not in anyone's interest to get into personal attacks and name calling no matter who does it. It has nothing to do with political ideology. It turns a lot of people off when they come to the board and they see bickering and name calling.

Yes you are so right,
And lets go back in this thread and count how many times it has been stated "debate the opinion do not attack the poster", at least four times. In raising my two daughter's they both knew once I got to three it was over and **** was about to hit the fan. We can all sit here and ask who started it and point fingers just like the big boys do on capital hill, it still wont solve a damn thing the attacks will still continue, hmmmm Maybe the Rev had some insight that we are all lacking in.

This is beyond mixing it up, It is real old and truly is making the board look juvenile.. I am just as guilty as others for helping that to be the case...
Do what you will...

Just my two cents from a idiotic low life liberal as some of you feel.

Timberwolf
Old 12-08-2009, 12:38 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
Yes you are so right,
And lets go back in this thread and count how many times it has been stated "debate the opinion do not attack the poster", at least four times. In raising my two daughter's they both knew once I got to three it was over and **** was about to hit the fan. We can all sit here and ask who started it and point fingers just like the big boys do on capital hill, it still wont solve a damn thing the attacks will still continue, hmmmm Maybe the Rev had some insight that we are all lacking in.

This is beyond mixing it up, It is real old and truly is making the board look juvenile.. Do what you will...
See, this is the problem with liberals. You seem to think that you can say anything, do anything, and because you believe you are right and everyone else is a stupid azzhat, you're entitled and everyone should shut the fock up. That's why this country is so screwed up right now.

GladHand is acting absolutely NO different than you and Hobo. If you want to play on a political thread, then put on your big boy panties and play. But don't come whining to the moderators that someone is being mean to you when you're dishing it out just as badly.

I could spend an hour picking out all the insults, both direct and perceived, from you and your nemesis and you'll probably be right about even. So either deal with it or stop doing the very same thing you are accusing Gladhand of doing!

At this point, everyone has said pretty much everything that needs to be said and more on this thread, so I'm closing it. If you want to mix it up again elsewhere, consider that the moderators are getting pretty fed up with having to babysit. :thumbsdown: And this goes to all parties involved.

Last edited by Twilight Flyer; 12-08-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Closed Thread