User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufi View Post
Hi! I just obtained my CDL and I am looking for job in the oilfield as a truck driver. If somebody know any information please send to me information at my email [email protected]
try flint energy

281-885-6800
Old 01-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Rookie

I'm thinking seriously about going to North Dakota to drive truck. Is it true some companies will offer CDL and Hazmat training? I hear a Class A with Hazmat is key. I've driving a box truck and van in Vegas for about ten years, but never a big rig, much less oil field driving. Any tips would be appreciated. Not sure about oil field work in general. Looks dangerous...

A guide to North Dakota oil jobs

Thanks.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:00 AM
Rookie

Does anyone know of anyone hiring in the williston area I have 17 years driving local logs tanks hasmat
Old 03-13-2013, 01:55 AM
Rookie
Default would like some info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justruckin View Post
Chain, I'm up here right now pulling water. The stories are true and we need drivers. We have housing and more work than you can shake a stick at. And the money is nuts... Currently the state of North Dakota is running a 1.5% unemployment rate and needs workers with construction, heavy equipment, CDLs, concrete, etc. Starting pay for most all of these positions is roughly $70,000.00 +++ a year.

Myself, I am having a ball, this has to be the best driving job I have ever had. Sure, the hours are long, averaging 100 hours a week right now and paid by the hour, time and a half after 40. Starting pay is normally $20 an hour to $25 an hour, you do the math. But all we do is drive around in a big circle all day, roughly a 100 mile radius, maybe make two rounds and go home unless we are moving fresh water. It is by far the easiest money I have ever made driving a truck.

If any of you guys are interested in coming up here PM me for more info, as we are putting on more trucks.
I would like some more Info no this [email protected] thanks
Old 03-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Rookie

Got a job offered in North Dakota to haul Crude. What is the decent starting per hour wage? please respond. Been hauling fuel in SOCAL with a Company that has a contract with Chevron made $77,000 last year, just want to know if I will make more money going to ND or just stay in SOCAL? need some advice. Thanks.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:09 PM
Rookie

Any job in California please let me know!
Old 03-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferry View Post
Any job in California please let me know!
FERRY

There is a lot of job in SOCAL hauling fuel. Like I have said in the early post I made $77,000 last year hauling gas. Just want to try a different flavor about ND if the story is true that you can make SIX FIGURES . Have several jobs offered in ND the only problem in this forum is when ask info. on company in ND seems like everyone is deaf/mute??? lol... here try this company that haul fuel in SOCAL they are hiring SUPERIOR Tank Lines, KAG West and COX Petroleum. Just make sure you have HAZMAT, TANKER, DOUBLES and TRIPLES endorsement.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Rookie

Hello i am new here. Ive applied for plains marketing 5 times now and just recently got an respond from the driver trainer supervisor asking me to fax the applications back. I was wondering if anyone know anything about them? I am in north dakota right now currently working for powerfuels. It has been slow and the district im in is somewhat stupid, I feel like im working under people who dont know or care about what they are doing. I just need to know if plains is a good company, starting pay, hourly or commissions, housing? Powerfuels is by far the best company ive been with, is just a few people that they employed (dispatches) are anal and are screwing drivers up. There is so much ass kissing it borderliness salad tossing if you know what i mean. Anywho i think is time for me to move on, but i need to know more about plains, any advice or any feedback asap will be appreciated. THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Old 04-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Rookie
Default plains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
You got that one pretty much full throttle. Plains is the most stable, day to day. However, you failed to let the writer know that with no driving experience, he has zero chance with a job at Plains. Especially in NoDak. As for the crude hauling jobs going away? Your foot slipped off that throttle. That job will always depend on whom is buying the oil. The purchaser is whom decides as to whether or not the oil gets pushed into a field system through the location LACT unit. There will always be a need for trucks to haul crude (therefore drivers)....just not as many as there are right now.

And the rent pricing is simply petulance and greed.......maybe it can even be considered out right theft.

Hi there can you give me more details about plains? I am currently with powerfuels but not happy with them. I just got a respond from their driver trainer supervisor asking me to fax them the applications. How much is their starting pay, frees housing, can I make $100, 000 my first year? What is their top pay? I still don't know if I shoukd stay with pf or go over to plains I have heard the good and bad things still not sure hich is which. Greatly apreciated thanks!
Old 04-17-2013, 11:49 AM
Rookie

Hi! Your post caught my interest as I am trying to find a good, reliable, reputable frac truck driving job with excellent wages. I have driven truck for 30 years but have trained in frac recently. Please reply with as much information as you can give me about getting a job similar to yours in North Dakota. Thank you very much!