User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

A bug bite caused a miscarriage???? Never heard of that one.....But I am truely sorry.

I had my tubes put back together several years ago and figured everything would be fine....got preggers right away and then promtly MS and had like 10 MS after that all very early but still I know the pain....
:cry: :cry:

tootie

Adopt a Minpin
minpinrescue.org
Old 02-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

She was going into anaphlytic shock and her body made the decsion her or the baby.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:36 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
Man how things can change in one day. This morning she was bitten by an asian lady beetle and suffered a Miscarrige. We will try again in a couple months and know that things happen for a reason.
Ironeagle,

I am so sorry to hear this :sad: My condolences to you and the Mrs.

Keep us updated when you are expecting and we will all be looking forward to knowing about your little one! I will keep you in my prayers!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 02-17-2008, 08:33 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
She was going into anaphlytic shock and her body made the decsion her or the baby.
I have not miscarried but could have lost my daughter Miracle.

I also went into anaphylactic shock with my youngest one. She is now eight years old.

I was approximately 8 or 9 weeks pregnant.
At the beginning of my ordeal I thought that it was my turn to have the stomach flu. Everyone else had it that week. So on New Years day of 1999 I got what I believed was the stomach flu. No fever or anything that would indicate it was anything else. Just cramping.

Around 2 or 3 in the morning I could not sleep as the cramping was keeping me up. So I went downstairs. I was laying on the couch feeling lousy. Wishing I would do something other than just cramp up.

Around 5 or 6 everyone began getting up. When I stood up I had a bad pain in my abdomen. I began sweating and turned very white. At that time I was told I was going to the hospital. My husband was a trainer for the cable company at that time and called into work.

When they got me into ER and took my vitals my temperature was either 92 or 93 something very low. They took a bunch of blood test. And at least eight people including my baby doctor pushed on my stomach and side to ask me if it hurt.

The answer was YES! I kept hoping that no one else would come in and push as it did not feel good.

I was told that I had Appendicitis and that my Appendix would need to be removed because if it had ruptured the chance of the baby surviving would be around 20 to 30 percent because of the poison flowing through the blood stream.

So I waited approximately 4 hours while they attempted to track down the Anesthesiologist. When the Anesthesiologist finally arrived I was very upset and concerned that my appendix could possibly rupture while waiting for him. He informed me that this was not an emergency but what he called an emergence. Furthermore he told me that he could guarantee that there was a 99.99% chance that my appendix would not rupture in the time frame.

When I awoke from the surgery I was informed that it had ruptured and there was poison flowing everywhere. They told me I had a 50 percent chance of keeping the baby. But I remembered what they told me before they knew it was ruptured.

I imagine it had ruptured at home and with each push on my stomach they had pushed more poison into my body.

I was in the hospital for four day and could not wait to get out. They did an ultra sound before I left to see if the baby survived and the nurse told me when they found out she survived the male doctor had tears in his eyes and said " Oh good the little guy made it".

We had a great many prayers and we said if it was little girl we would name her Miracle. That is how my daughter got her name

I hope with your next one your wife will not have as bad morning sickness and that her pregnancy will be much easier.

Again looking forward to hearing about your little one.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 02-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by part time trucker

Not to sound picky, but it is Puyallup, pronounced pew-wal-up

I delivered insulation in Silverdale, Wa today and picked up GE appliances in Auburn, Wa. What is your husbands truck number? I see System trucks all the time around here.
ops: ops: I knew I spelled that one wrong! I did not map quest it as I usually do and when I do that I usually catch the wrong spelling!

Are you still hauling locally? Are you doing lumber? I will pm you my husbands truck number.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 02-17-2008, 09:09 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchgs

Ow, serious downturn. My wife and I lost our first .. no given reason.. just one day it was there, the next, not.

Now, however, we have two teen-age boys. OTR looks *so* tempting these days, but I'm going to be asking for regional flatbed if/when I get hired. (still gotta get through school for my CDL, etc0

My wife and I have lived all over the country - from Key West to Kodiak Ak. If I had my druthers, I'd be back in Juneau, Ak.

Keep on keeping us posted.
Welcome to the thread lurchgs! What part of the country are you living in now?

When do you think you will be going to school for your CDL? Please keep us updated on when you go to school and what company you end up with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchgs
GFIW - all I can say is, you go girl! Sounds like you've had it rougher than my wife and I, but things are starting to come together. Maybe if whoever I get on with sends me through Spokane, I'll wave at the hills for yah as I pass.
ops: ops: Thanks for the encouragement! Nothing to do but keep on going! I think compared to some ours is a cake walk! Compared to others maybe it is hard. Things are looking up except my minivan :roll:

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 02-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Senior Board Member

Friday evening my husband got in the yard around 8:00 pm. I began my journey in my minivan to pick him up. Friday was a sunny nice day here. As I began my journey we had just a couple of snow flurries. By the time I got on the freeway it was REALLY Snowing hard.

I forgot about my wind shield wipers not working right! :x They were not working at all and I could not see a thing! I got off the freeway and cleaned the front window off. I went to the closest auto parts store. The guy came out in the snow and listened and looked at the wiper. He said he thought it was my motor going out and that it would be a pain to replace because it is under the dash :sad:

With the snow now coming down very hard I decided I did not want my son to come and get me. I called my step dad and he came down to get me and we went and picked up my husband at the yard. We left the mini van there at the auto parts store for the night because we would have never made it home without any visibility.

This repair will have to wait for a bit as we have been hammered with repairs lately!

My husband and son went down and picked up the minivan yesterday afternoon when the weather was good enough not to fear any rain or snow.

I stayed in bed with the flu/cold that I finally caught from my kids!

Around 5 in the morning tomorrow I will take my husband back to the yard! The kids have the day off for Presidents Day!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 02-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Silly Goose
Senior Board Member

Sorry to hear about your car troubles. Why is it when one thing breaks, everything else breaks at the same time? Murphy's Law I guess. :wink:
Old 02-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommee
Sorry to hear about your car troubles. Why is it when one thing breaks, everything else breaks at the same time? Murphy's Law I guess. :wink:
I don't think the Dodges are made to last the way Toyota, Honda or Surbaru are. This Grand Caravan has approximately 160 thousand miles on it and for a Dodge I guess that is pretty good. I just want it to last a while longer until we have the money to get something else. As long as I get were I need to be I will content. Hopefully once this repair is done it will not need any repairs until we can afford something else.

I would not be happy if anyone cleaned the engine as the oil that is crusted is working as a band aid and keeping oil from leaking out everywhere.
:lol:

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 02-18-2008, 10:36 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin Fer It
Quote:
Originally Posted by part time trucker

Not to sound picky, but it is Puyallup, pronounced pew-wal-up

I delivered insulation in Silverdale, Wa today and picked up GE appliances in Auburn, Wa. What is your husbands truck number? I see System trucks all the time around here.
ops: ops: I knew I spelled that one wrong! I did not map quest it as I usually do and when I do that I usually catch the wrong spelling!

Are you still hauling locally? Are you doing lumber? I will pm you my husbands truck number.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Yes I am still hauling locally. I do not haul lumber with the company I am with now. I did before this company and all that lumber went to California. I think I like flatbedding better.
Mike