I don't know 9 7.09%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Ya know, I've been thinkin' (Surprize, surprize everyone, I do that sometimes! :lol: :lol: )..maybe having CAD magnets/stickers, or otherwise is not sucha grand idea.....people may end up hurtin' eachother or vandalizing eachothers trucks! :shock: :P
Old 05-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Senior Board Member

Yea I can hear it now in the Pilot.

Driver 1 : What is all the ruckus about out there in the lot?

Driver 2 : Oh nothing, just a couple of CAD members finally met. :lol:
Old 05-03-2007, 02:37 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner

Old 05-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner

:lol: depending on which two, it just might be interesting.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:28 AM
Board Icon

Foz...
On limiting the actions of others...I agree it is a difficult thing to control...let alone enforce. But I'm sure you realize that goes both ways. Say we allow the Gay's all the "rights" they are demanding....then what is next in line for sexual deviates wanting their "rights" as well?

How about say a man or woman wanting multiple marriage partners? A man who loves Farm animals? What are his rights? Shouldn't he be allowed to marry his object of affections? Even a pedophile could argue the age of consent to age 16....then 15...then? Don't some countries allow 13 year olds to marry? Even this Country at one time? What about group of Satan worshipers claiming a day of orgy in the Park? Brother's and Sisters or First Cousin's wanting to marry?
You get my point.
These may be exaggerated examples...but then again...it surprises me this society is even willing to humor these homosexuals...period. We have been trying to allow them to feel comfortable...but come on...return the damn favor...:evil:

It goes within our Christian behavior to allow people their way of life...just so far as it does not disrupt or jeopardize the American Way of Life.

So much for "live and let live."

...and on that point... :?
Yes we Americans are welcoming all races, nationalities, and welcoming everyone to enjoy our freedoms and enjoy their choice of beliefs.
BUT...IT IS OUR HOUSE!!! WE HAVE HOUSE RULES.

This Country was founded on CHRISTIAN BELIEFS....and much blood was spent to make this Country a free Nation. You can practice your brand of religion...that is our generosity to you. BUT DO NOT attempt to tear this Country down with your demands that WE conform to YOU. If you do not like our rules...LEAVE...or better yet...don't come here to start with.

In as far as our own natural born citizens...same deal applies. We are a CHRISTIAN NATION...and we will defend our RIGHTS and FREEDOMS...in which our Country was founded on. If we vote no to your demands...no means no. Are you really surprised? You think if you keep rubbing your disgusting behavior in our face, we'll finally give in?

Well...I think the very opposite will happen. Programs like "Will and Grace"...or movies like "Brokeback Mountain" we will boycott and any other attempts to "humanize homo's"...and you will find Americans willing to fight and defend our Way of Life. ....so word to any homos....knock it off beeeitch! :evil:

Now...I am not directing this post at anyone in particular, outside of my answer on a few points to Fozzy. It is my only way of voicing my feelings. As you may know...I am not one to be serious for more than 3 minutes in a row. I normally do not like to voice my opinions...because I am not wired as an intellect...like some of you. I am more wired emotionally...and can tend to be a "drama queen." Which may be the only thing I have in common with a homo. :lol:
Old 05-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildK9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoutlaw
Southern OK would still be a good place though, maybe you could be the warden for them...lol
:shock: That's sooooo wrong, but gotta admit - very funny! :lol:
Not funny at all, but very childish and immature. I take it as just an example of the low level some drivers can reach when trying to discuss topics where there tiny minds can get off track. It's obvious that this topic gets this person a little sexually frustrated and confused.

And sometimes there are drivers who have trouble communicating above the level of the garden variety lawn slug.

You should welcome them with open arms fozzy...lol I thought it was funny, I wished it was just a joke, but it was not once I read your post...lol Still funny little man!
I do the same thing you do and I am childish, go figure. One word that comes to me when I read your posts fozzy is hypocrite, like the pot calling the kettle black....lol If Gays want to get married to each other let them go to Oklahomo....lol Well atleast your part! Im back out, peace............lol
Old 05-03-2007, 03:45 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhog
Foz...
On limiting the actions of others...I agree it is a difficult thing to control...let alone enforce. But I'm sure you realize that goes both ways. Say we allow the Gay's all the "rights" they are demanding....then what is next in line for sexual deviates wanting their "rights" as well?

How about say a man or woman wanting multiple marriage partners? A man who loves Farm animals? What are his rights? Shouldn't he be allowed to marry his object of affections? Even a pedophile could argue the age of consent to age 16....then 15...then? Don't some countries allow 13 year olds to marry? Even this Country at one time? What about group of Satan worshipers claiming a day of orgy in the Park? Brother's and Sisters or First Cousin's wanting to marry?
You get my point.
These may be exaggerated examples...but then again...it surprises me this society is even willing to humor these homosexuals...period. We have been trying to allow them to feel comfortable...but come on...return the damn favor...:evil:

It goes within our Christian behavior to allow people their way of life...just so far as it does not disrupt or jeopardize the American Way of Life.

Yes we Americans are welcoming all races, nationalities, and welcoming everyone to enjoy our freedoms and enjoy their choice of beliefs.

This Country was founded on CHRISTIAN BELIEFS....and much blood was spent to make this Country a free Nation. You can practice your brand of religion...that is our generosity to you. BUT DO NOT attempt to tear this Country down with your demands that WE conform to YOU. If you do not like our rules...LEAVE...or better yet...don't come here to start with.

In as far as our own natural born citizens...same deal applies. We are a CHRISTIAN NATION...and we will defend our RIGHTS and FREEDOMS...in which our Country was founded on. If we vote no to your demands...no means no. Are you really surprised? You think if you keep rubbing your disgusting behavior in our face, we'll finally give in?

Well...I think the very opposite will happen. Programs like "Will and Grace"...or movies like "Brokeback Mountain" we will boycott and any other attempts to "humanize homo's"...and you will find Americans willing to fight and defend our Way of Life. ....so word to any homos....knock it off beeeitch! :evil:

Now...I am not directing this post at anyone in particular, outside of my answer on a few points to Fozzy. It is my only way of voicing my feelings. As you may know...I am not one to be serious for more than 3 minutes in a row. I normally do not like to voice my opinions...because I am not wired as an intellect...like some of you. I am more wired emotionally...and can tend to be a "drama queen." Which may be the only thing I have in common with a homo. :lol:

Beautiful post RH, you do have a way with words!
They do have a lot of farm animals in Oklahoma though, Im sorry I just had too....lol
Old 05-03-2007, 04:38 AM
Board Icon

Yer Baaaaaa...Baaaaaaaa...Baaaaahahaha
Old 05-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Which rights are these gay people demanding that are not already guaranteed to every American? As for sexual deviancy... the heterosexuals have already trashed every law and rule that dictated any "moral" behavior, they are the ones who are destroying society and you know it. Fatherless children, numerous multi-fathered broods of unsupported children everywhere, unsupported mothers everywhere, underage mothers by older men.. who's kidding who? The damage that the heterosexual "christians" are displaying is far more harmful than allowing two people the legal EQUAL protections of other married Americans.

Quote:
How about say a man or woman wanting multiple marriage partners?
They already have that "right", they are just not getting married, the main problem with that is that society is still burdened most of the time with their offspring and their behavioral problems later when these kids realize that they were not a product of love, they were a product of sex...

Quote:
A man who loves Farm animals? What are his rights? Shouldn't he be allowed to marry his object of affections?
Animals cannot enter into contracts.. animals are not people nor are they citizens of the United States.. This argument is almost a senseless as the "Adam and Steve" quote...

Even a pedophile could argue the age of consent to age 16....then 15...then? Don't some countries allow 13 year olds to marry? Even this Country at one time?

Strange that some of you people continue to bring this up, it is legal in a lot of states to marry children.. as long as its a heterosexual affair. Kansas up until VERY recently HAD NO AGE OF CONSENT! So the state and the church condones pedophilia.. who are the evil people in this equation again?

What about group of Satan worshipers claiming a day of orgy in the Park?

Why does it always have to be Satan worshipers? That's a completely spurious argument to me. ANYone regardless of their religious sickness or stature, or even sexual orientation can not break the law.

Quote:
Brother's and Sisters or First Cousin's wanting to marry?
Again, this is already legal in some states as long as the participants are heterosexual..

Quote:
You get my point.

So far every one of your points disproves whatever you are trying to prove.

Quote:
Return what favor? So far the heterosexual American can engage in every deviant behavior and it is accepted and even condoned by the majority of the other heterosexual Americans... The problem here is when other Americans want real rights and the real deviants (the majority) decide that they are "sick".. it would be funny if it weren't pathetic.

Quote:
That is one of the most common and historically ignorant comments that always seems to raise it's pointy head during these discussions. There has never been a time where American "christians" have been peaceful or have lived by ANY sort of Christian morals and values. NEVER!

Quote:
Tell that to the American Indians and the enslaved people...

Quote:
More BS! All Americans are born with the same rights that every other American has, one group does NOT dictate and hand out rights PERIOD! This is why I've always said that you can either be an American or religious, you cannot be both! History proves this every time and on every topic.

Quote:
YAWN... No it wasn't and that bilge is one of the reasons that we are in such trouble! If the self proclaimed christians in this country would have acted like Christians in the least little bit, this place would not be the sewer that it has become through their "leadership".

Quote:
Does that little speech come with some sort of salute and a little goose step practice? Every time some zealot makes these statements the piss all over the founders and the founding documents of the country, but again, this is nothing new.. As for "my behavior".. what are you referring to?

Quote:
Your complaining about films and shows that contain less violence and less sex that the bible contains.. which one should be banned? I've never seen brokeback mountain and have no plans to see it, but there are also many other types of movies that are overtly violent and use either sex or violence to sell it to this "christian nation" and that the "christians" flock to see in droves..so again, who's trying to kid who here?

Quote:
You're directing this at a lot of fellow American citizens who are probably better citizens and more accepting of your actions and behaviors than you are of them..
Old 05-03-2007, 12:02 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildK9
Quote:
Southern OK would still be a good place though, maybe you could be the warden for them...lol
:shock: That's sooooo wrong, but gotta admit - very funny! :lol:
Not funny at all, but very childish and immature. I take it as just an example of the low level some drivers can reach when trying to discuss topics where there tiny minds can get off track. It's obvious that this topic gets this person a little sexually frustrated and confused.

And sometimes there are drivers who have trouble communicating above the level of the garden variety lawn slug.

You should welcome them with open arms fozzy...lol I thought it was funny, I wished it was just a joke, but it was not once I read your post...lol Still funny little man!
I do the same thing you do and I am childish, go figure. One word that comes to me when I read your posts fozzy is hypocrite, like the pot calling the kettle black....lol If Gays want to get married to each other let them go to Oklahomo....lol Well atleast your part! Im back out, peace............lol
if gays did "flock" here.. it would probably import a lot more culture than Nascar, shotguns, inbreeding and recreational alcoholism..

P.S. I'm not FROM Oklahoma, I just ended up here.