LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhog
Okay...BUT...thing is... :?
Quote all you want from the "Old Testament."....just don't forget everything in it no longer applies...since the "New Testament" replaced it.

The old matters of hand, applied to a civilization that had not yet been given a Redeemer.

It's like using old laws in our Country, that had to deal with life before the advent of the Automobile...or now, new Techno-Age.
See how silly some of those old laws now seem?

I fully believe we will never have anything "right" in this life or World. It is still a World subject to an Evil Lord. The New Testament makes more sense of our current life. But also, keep in mind WHO the Lord of this World is, and who has not yet been replaced.

If anyone here wants normalcy...and moral righteousness...I hope you understand...it will never happen...in this current Era of Mankind. If you happen to have any normalcy and happiness in your life...don't look at it as your "right" but rather a "blessing."

That being said...I believe when we Judge others...we need to be very careful how we do that. I feel all this "alternate lifestyle" is a bunch of crap to downplay and help allow perversion be accepted as a form of okay or normal behavior. I believe when we judge something as destructive to the greater good...then we should be able to as a Society...stand our ground and to hell with PC bullsheit.
Anyone who wishes to waterdown the issue and place guilt trips on those who help make the decisions for Society...your slick tactics are not unnoticed....and we know where your inspiration originates.
Thats exactly what I was gonna say (red)- Well said RH. :wink:
Old 05-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Foz...my post was not directed at you or anyone else for that matter.
Sorry if it looked personal. ops:

My opinions are heartfelt and I feel strongly, as you do about your opinions.

I feel homosexuality is a perversion. I feel any moral decadence can bring down a Society. I believe we need to have some control over what is considered acceptable behavior in our Society. The strong-minded may not need the protection as much as the weak-minded. As a Society..we need to protect the innocent.

It would be NICE if this homosexual behavior was kept behind closed doors.
My feelings have most to do with what is acceptable in public.

One can debate until they are blue. There are a lot of things I feel should not be allowed as public behavior. I'm not asking as a American citizen that we condemn homosexuals...but limit what is allowable...in a Society that judges this behavior as immoral.
Gay marriage....I vote NO!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Senior Board Member

I say we move all the homos to southern Oklahoma where they will be welcomed with open arms...lol
Old 05-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoutlaw
I say we move all the homos to southern Oklahoma where they will be welcomed with open arms...lol
LMAO!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhog
Foz...my post was not directed at you or anyone else for that matter.
Sorry if it looked personal. ops:

My opinions are heartfelt and I feel strongly, as you do about your opinions.

I feel homosexuality is a perversion. I feel any moral decadence can bring down a Society. I believe we need to have some control over what is considered acceptable behavior in our Society. The strong-minded may not need the protection as much as the weak-minded. As a Society..we need to protect the innocent.

It would be NICE if this homosexual behavior was kept behind closed doors.
My feelings have most to do with what is acceptable in public.

One can debate until they are blue. There are a lot of things I feel should not be allowed as public behavior. I'm not asking as a American citizen that we condemn homosexuals...but limit what is allowable...in a Society that judges this behavior as immoral.
Gay marriage....I vote NO!
The main problem with trying to limit the actions of others is again, the inability to stop the wheel once it gets rolling. There are no limits really on what is allowable if it does not affect you personally. There are many many things that all sorts of people do that I find repugnant and personally offensive. The only choice I have in that matter is not engage in the behavior that I personally find revolting. You do not have a right to never be offended!

There are far more problems that effect society poorly that involves the heterosexuals. The average person's behavior is just plain going to the dogs in a lot of ways. Everyone knows that the society is doing poorly and that its not going to change anytime soon. The problem I have with this whole topic is that this issue in particular looks eerily familiar with other times in history in this and other countries. When the society starts to blame and point to one group's actions as "the root of societies problems", bad things tend to happen. As a religious person, you can dislike the actions of those who are acting contrary to the religious teachings that you have accepted, as an American, the whole basis of this country is to live your life as you see fit and leave everyone else alone to live theirs.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
yuck Yuck Yuckity Yuck... :roll:
Old 05-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
yuck Yuck Yuckity Yuck... :roll:

I thought it was funny, and so did others. This is our right to do and live and say anything we want reguardless of what the moral majority says...lol
Southern OK would still be a good place though, maybe you could be the warden for them...lol
Old 05-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Southern OK would still be a good place though, maybe you could be the warden for them...lol
:shock: That's sooooo wrong, but gotta admit - very funny! :lol:
Old 05-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildK9
Quote:
:shock: That's sooooo wrong, but gotta admit - very funny! :lol:
Not funny at all, but very childish and immature. I take it as just an example of the low level some drivers can reach when trying to discuss topics where there tiny minds can get off track. It's obvious that this topic gets this person a little sexually frustrated and confused.

And sometimes there are drivers who have trouble communicating above the level of the garden variety lawn slug.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy

Not funny at all, but very childish and immature. I take it as just an example of the low level some drivers can reach when trying to discuss topics where there tiny minds can get off track. It's obvious that this topic gets this person a little sexually frustrated and confused.
You obviously, have a problem with laughing at yourself sometimes. Insecurity issue, I don't know, as I don't know you. I'm almost positive, that you do not know many people from CAD, yet you constantly insult them when they don't agree. Usually, it's an insult to their intelligence, as a previous poster pointed out. You, yourself called it "very childish and immature" to have humor in a discussion (I believe that's what you meant, being that is all he was doing - trying to lighten up the situation). Is it not also "very childish and immature to insult someone, mainly because they don't agree with your opinion??? IMHO - You should really think about that before you go insulting my intelligence, for no reason. Relax, before you have a heart attack. :wink: