User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2016, 01:17 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrick4 View Post
The only thing I have find OOIDA useful for is their BOC-3 filing. Other than that, I get their news email everyday. You would think that as many members they have they would have better discounts. I've gotten way better discounts on my own.
i saw that too.. I joined today actually. i post on their facebook this afternoon asking where everything stands.. no response..
Old 04-07-2016, 10:57 PM
Rookie

I do know this, theres some big money fighting over Electronic logs and if thats the case then we better fight like hell to keep them in paper. Im sick and tired of being told what to do. Truckers make up one of the biggest voting blocks in America and you cant find 3 of them that will agree on anything. All thats going to do , is make things worse for us. I see companies are paying the same per mile rate that they paid in 1985 when I started. When in the hell are the drivers out there gonna wake up and realize that we can win if we stick together?!?!