LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Okay.... I'm confused!! :?

This guy says his school LIES like politicians. Then, he tells us all the good(?) things his school says about CRE. Then, he defends CRE by dissing people with some knowledge and experience in the matter! :shock:

Someone please fill me in! Is this newbie, with NO MILES under his belt, and only 15 posts, defending CRE while calling his school a bunch of liars?

Or is it the other way around? :lol:

Dang! The only thing worse than an agitated 'newbie,' is an agitated newbie who can't convey a comprehensive thought!

I don't know whether to cuss him, congratulate him, or feel sorry for him! :roll:
I kind of thought maybe the "troll" better known as "futuretrucker", "midnite" whatever...was trying to start another marathon thread to extoll the virtues of CR England Co, and family.... :shock:

Hey "bucko"....GO TO WORK FOR ENGLAND!!! THEN COME BACK IN ABOUT 30 TO 90 DAYS....AND SHARE "YOUR TALE OF WOE".... :shock: :shock:

If you keep up the way you first posted, you're going to be awarded a t-shirt with this on the front and back:

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Board Regular

Ok,

I guess I should have asked for bashing of CRE.

I know they have a bad reputation.
But from what I have read so does:
Swift
Prime
JB Hunt
CRST

and others!

The reason I chose CRE is because the school is close, and it required little out of pocket cost upfront.

I was accepted at Schneider and USA Truck. The Schneider recruiter rep was rude, lied, and called me a liar.
USA Truck wants me to drive 490 miles away to school, pay for the permit, drug test, CDL, and food for 3 weeks.

Is CRE good? No. Probably not. But I figure as a new driver I am going to get bent over by whoever I start with.

Now to say that being a company driver with CRE is bad would be unsupported. All I ever hear is "I know some guys" or "A friend of mine" worked for CRE and got screwed.

I do know a few CRE drivers. They drive for CRE and are happy. Does that make CRE a good company? No.

Anyway the post was about the school. But it got hijacked.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerian

Is CRE good? No. Probably not. But I figure as a new driver I am going to get bent over by whoever I start with.

Now to say that being a company driver with CRE is bad would be unsupported. All I ever hear is "I know some guys" or "A friend of mine" worked for CRE and got screwed.

I do know a few CRE drivers. They drive for CRE and are happy. Does that make CRE a good company? No.

Time for a reality check here!!

If CRE is paying the school for your training, and the school is paid by CRE for every student that they train for CRE, then whose interest is the school representing??

And if the school is "lying like politicians", then what do you think CRE is going to do to you??

Now, you are wanting to argue with people who are trying to tell you that CRE is run by a bunch of lying thieves, and you are telling us telling us that unless we've driven for CRE, we don't know what we are talking about!!
:roll: :?:
Go figure!!
Old 10-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aligator
England:

Every
New
Guy
Leaves
After
Ninety
Days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
England:

Why would you consider driving for CRE??

They have a well earned, well established, and well deserved reputation for being the worst of the worst companies out there!!
What were your dates of hire with CRE?
If you have never PERSONALLY worked for CRE then how do you have negative comments? Better yet what gives you the authority to say England is a bad company?

I have never drove a truck before and thought it was simple. UNTIL I have experience driving a truck I cannot say completely. So until you work for CRE let's keep this bashing to a minimum!

By the way, CRE does not own the school. And after all, that is what this post was about...the less than honest school.
Another dammed "Wannabee Expert" who is ready to tell experienced drivers that they don't know what they are talking about
:roll:
Old 10-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Senior Board Member

Ah, well.....some guys gotta get bit by the dog before they believe the warning sign. :lol:
Old 10-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

What were your dates of hire with CRE?
If you have never PERSONALLY worked for CRE then how do you have negative comments? Better yet what gives you the authority to say England is a bad company?

Since you know so dammed much, then why are you complaining??

I have never drove a truck before and thought it was simple.

Ahhh!!! But you are still quite the expert here, aren't you??

UNTIL I have experience driving a truck I cannot say completely. So until you work for CRE let's keep this bashing to a minimum!

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!! The Wannabee Master has spoken!!

By the way, CRE does not own the school. And after all, that is what this post was about...the less than honest school.
The less than honest school that is training people to drive for a less than honest company!!
Old 10-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Ok,

I guess I should have asked for bashing of CRE.
You asked and you received....

Quote:
I know they have a bad reputation.
But from what I have read so does:
Swift
Prime
JB Hunt
CRST

and others!
And maybe that should be considered as a "good short list" of companies to avoid like the plague, no? Yes? Uh-huh?

Quote:
The reason I chose CRE is because the school is close, and it required little out of pocket cost upfront.
In other words...you made the choice because it required so little of you, and it was the easiest way to go. Oh, doh.... lets see.... easy...harder, easy....harder.....easy....harder.....

Quote:
I was accepted at Schneider and USA Truck. The Schneider recruiter rep was rude, lied, and called me a liar.
Under the right circumstances....anyone could be like that. Were you giving him a sales pitch as to why he should work for CRE?

Quote:
USA Truck wants me to drive 490 miles away to school, pay for the permit, drug test, CDL, and food for 3 weeks.
DAMN THEM!!! How dare they expect you to actually get up off your duff, go pay for your beginners permit, drug test,....and oh my gosh...even your CDL.... :shock: :shock: :shock:....and what????? They expect you to pay for your food???? HOW DARE THEY!!!!!

That is simply scurrilous, and out of the question. My word man, any company that could even dare to think of requiring you to actually show any inclination or effort to actually invest some of your own time and money into your future.....must be crazy or up to something wholly heinous and dastardly!! Run, run, run far away from them...... :roll:

Quote:
Well, by that token....pouring gasoline over your head and playing with matches is kinda like that..... but does that mean you are headed for the garage now to try it out because its "inevitable"? Actually.....the fact that you seem to be inclined to wanting to get shafted....maybe CRE would be a good starting point.....or maybe Prime's special little "training program" where you make starvation wages would be more to your liking...., hmm?

Quote:
Not so. When those of us hear it first hand from the people who have had the bad fate befall them....we know better than to cloak ourselves in the coat of "lemming fur" and head for the cliff....

Quote:
Happy...or is that an outward appearance foisted on you by someone to chicken or stupid to admit they are taking the shaft.....maybe they are masochistic.... Frankly the only drivers I have ever seen who are "happy" at CRE are the trainers who get paid for all the "miles their trainees" drive while they either sleep or play video games in the sleeper.....

Quote:
Actually in the 2d line of your post...you made CRE the subject of the sentence, and did the same for the rest of the post.... Beyond the fact that you made the people at the school look like idiots.... Ummm, I have a question....are you still being "trained by these very same idiots"?

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 10-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Senior Board Member

[quote="Skywalker"]

I kind of thought maybe the "troll" better known as "futuretrucker", "midnite" whatever...was trying to start another marathon thread to extoll the virtues of CR England Co, and family.... :shock:

IIRC, "FutureTrucker" became "Midlightlighting", went to Mormontown to train with CRE, had his rude awakening, and then went to train with Swift. Much to his credit, he did publicly admit the error of his ways.

Haven't heard from him since; wonder how he's doing!!

Hey, Midnightlighting!! You out there??
Old 10-01-2006, 05:11 PM

Useless Write:
IIRC, "FutureTrucker" became "Midlightlighting", went to Mormontown to train with CRE, had his rude awakening, and then went to train with Swift.

Mormontown.....
I guess that would be like calling Knoxville Hillbilly heaven...

Yall have a gud day naw Ya here......

Got to love these boards.......

Timberwolf...
Old 10-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberWolf

Mormontown.....
I guess that would be like calling Knoxville Hillbilly heaven...

Yall have a gud day naw Ya here......

Got to love these boards.......

Timberwolf...
Did someone drag you here kicking and screaming??

I'm quite certain that you have a worthwhile point to make, and all of us look forword to hearing you make it!!

:P
Closed Thread