User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Mrs Bryan;

Here is the thread where we tried to warn Spencerain; of course, he knew to much to listen!!
Old 02-07-2007, 12:59 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
Mrs Bryan;

Here is the thread where we tried to warn Spencerain; of course, he knew to much to listen!!
:roll: :roll:

Mrs. Bryan,
At no time did anyone actually WORK for CR England that gave me advice. They just gave me third party accounts of heresay from their best friends third cousins sisters mom.

And what kinda tard revives a post every few weeks just to annoy people? :shock:
Old 02-07-2007, 01:49 AM
Senior Board Member

Yeah, Spencerain had to go pi&& on the electric fence to find out for himself how much it hurts!!!
:P
Forget the "Warning" signs!!! :shock:

In case you had not noticed, Mrs. Bryan's D/H has just been hooked on a Fleece program with CRE!!! I'll bring up this thread, aw well as other "CRE Catastrophe" threads ANY TIME someone inquires about CR England.

Seriously, Spencerain, this is not an effort to "annoy" you; you just don't rank that high on my list of priorities!!

Hopefully though, bumping this thread, and other related threads will spare someone, perhaps even a family, from suffering undue and unnecessary hardship, or financial ruination. The biggest danger that I see is that the people who buy into the idea of a CRE Fleece deal may very well be among the most desperate, looking for something to hold onto, or to build.

I see this thread, and I see a marraige that might be saved, I see children who might have a Christmas, and I see hopes and dreams that might not be destroyed if peopke will open their eyes, and open their minds to the truth. In that respect, I consider this to be a "must read" for those considering embarking on a "Fleece" Operator venture.

Then, people can decide for themselves if they really want to be pig-headed, or if they are willing to listen, and learn from the mistakes of others!!

As for the notion of not speaking from "First Hand Experience", I do not have to be strung out on cocaine or crystal meth to know that it destroys the mind, the Spirit, and the body. Nor do I have to experience first hand, the losing proposition of CRE's Fleece Program in order to know how bad it really is!!......It all goes back to that electric fence I spoke of earlier!!
:wink:
BTW, Spencerain??? I thought that you were ignoring me!!
:roll:
Old 02-07-2007, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerian
Mrs. Bryan,
At no time did anyone actually WORK for CR England that gave me advice. They just gave me third party accounts of heresay from their best friends third cousins sisters mom.
Fortunately, they were all wrong. :P
Old 02-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Senior Board Member

Here we go, Spencerain!!

In YOUR HONOR, I've bumped this up in order to refreshen your memory!!
:P
Old 02-08-2007, 10:28 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

And I'm locking it down because the fighting is getting out of hand. Neutral corners, please. Thanks.

Closed Thread