User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2007, 12:57 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
I whole heartedly support the troops. the mission and the leaders. What I object to and always have is this kook talk about knowing. allowing and some say the out right planning of the 9/11 attacks. This is pure quackery and of course very close if not over the line of seditious and treasonous behavior.

The point that these global /one world order kooks miss is that we are for all intents and purposes alone in trying to do the right thing when it comes to the growing problem of Islamic fascism. This hemisphere is about the only one left that is not all but swallowed up and under control of the Islamic nuts through white guilt, and appeasement and out right European cowardice.

We had better draw a line for which we can at least have some control, this hemisphere is a good place to start. If we do not start bringing the countries of North and South America all together in a unified working system, we are as doomed as the Europeans are RIGHT NOW! Most of Europe are living on borrowed time and are basically Islamic POW camps. When the final push for Europe starts, its going to be quite easy for the islamic nutbags to take the whole of Europe and the whole European continent without much work.

You people need to realize that this hemisphere is all the free world has left.
The globalist and one-world kooks are the ones that are for Hemispheric Integration. The silly peaceniks believe that by Integrating it Will Save Us. What silly childish notion considering that it has not worked anywhere else were the countries have Integrated.

Usually the peaceniks and such will generally deny it is happening (Hemispheric Integration), and then insult others with silly childish insults. Next they attempt to use the fear factor to convince others that it is necessary.

And maybe the only reason it all the free world has left is because it hasn't integrated yet!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 09-16-2007, 02:01 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

[quote="Goin Fer It"]
Quote:
Another highly intelligent rebuttal from you Fozzy :lol:

If you don't like the truth that is your problem. We sat at a conference up at K-House in July of 2000 when Avi Lipkin was a speaker. His wife monitors intelligence for Israel and yes he said the twin towers were going to be hit again. And yes he mentioned flying airplanes in to the towers. I believe Chuck Missler still has that conference up on his web-site in the archives.

Furthermore certain FBI agents also attempted to hand warnings regarding those who were studying in America and learning to fly planes in our country.

But hey don't let the truth stop you from your immature insults!

His wife monitors intelligence for Israel

Sure she does-I've been all over the ME and know a Bit about Israeli Intelligence and if this women says she "Monitors Intelligence for Israel" she's a Flake.
Pass out the Tinfoil
What Dennis(Aka Avi) is right about though is the Threat of Radical Islam to the world.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:03 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin Fer It
Quote:
Another highly intelligent rebuttal from you Fozzy :lol:

If you don't like the truth that is your problem. We sat at a conference up at K-House in July of 2000 when Avi Lipkin was a speaker. His wife monitors intelligence for Israel and yes he said the twin towers were going to be hit again. And yes he mentioned flying airplanes in to the towers. I believe Chuck Missler still has that conference up on his web-site in the archives.

Furthermore certain FBI agents also attempted to hand warnings regarding those who were studying in America and learning to fly planes in our country.

But hey don't let the truth stop you from your immature insults!

Goin Fer It's Wife
I think he was referring to the kooks who think our government planned and carried out the attacks, some even say there is proof because the towers were built to withstand a direct hit from a jumbo jet.. How would you test that? if you are stupid enough to believe that ANY building could withstand that impact, then I think Fozzy is talking to you, and although I rarely agree with him, I'm 100 percent behind him on this one.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:31 AM
Senior Board Member

9/11 "truthers" are nothing more that the 5th element for the terror nets, they are either doing it on purpose to destroy the country or they are so stupid that they are simply not much than bored housewives with too much time on their hands. For the 9/11 truthers they use the convenient 2+2 = 5 arguments to make their case.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:33 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
I whole heartedly support the troops. the mission and the leaders. What I object to and always have is this kook talk about knowing. allowing and some say the out right planning of the 9/11 attacks. This is pure quackery and of course very close if not over the line of seditious and treasonous behavior.

The point that these global /one world order kooks miss is that we are for all intents and purposes alone in trying to do the right thing when it comes to the growing problem of Islamic fascism. This hemisphere is about the only one left that is not all but swallowed up and under control of the Islamic nuts through white guilt, and appeasement and out right European cowardice.

We had better draw a line for which we can at least have some control, this hemisphere is a good place to start. If we do not start bringing the countries of North and South America all together in a unified working system, we are as doomed as the Europeans are RIGHT NOW! Most of Europe are living on borrowed time and are basically Islamic POW camps. When the final push for Europe starts, its going to be quite easy for the islamic nutbags to take the whole of Europe and the whole European continent without much work.

You people need to realize that this hemisphere is all the free world has left.
The globalist and one-world kooks are the ones that are for Hemispheric Integration. The silly peaceniks believe that by Integrating it Will Save Us. What silly childish notion considering that it has not worked anywhere else were the countries have Integrated.

Usually the peaceniks and such will generally deny it is happening (Hemispheric Integration), and then insult others with silly childish insults. Next they attempt to use the fear factor to convince others that it is necessary.

And maybe the only reason it all the free world has left is because it hasn't integrated yet!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Which of the areas of Northern, central and south America have made the types of concessions to the islamic nuts that Europe has?
Old 09-16-2007, 04:38 AM
Senior Board Member

[quote="yoopr"]
Quote:

His wife monitors intelligence for Israel

Sure she does-I've been all over the ME and know a Bit about Israeli Intelligence and if this women says she "Monitors Intelligence for Israel" she's a Flake.
Pass out the Tinfoil
What Dennis(Aka Avi) is right about though is the Threat of Radical Islam to the world.
Well if you choose not to believe his wife monitors broadcasting service that is fine.

The fact still remains he made the statement regarding the twin towers and airplanes possibly being flown into them. I believe the actual statement began with The trade towers will be hit again. We heard it and as I said I believe it is still in the archives at Chuck Missler's K house radio program.

So how do you suppose he knew this then? How do you suppose it was brought up at conferences?

One late night I believe it was around 1999 I watched C-Span regarding the security of our country. As I watched the faces of our elected officials when they realized how lacking our security was and how terrorist and rouge governments were attempting to get WMD in their hands I knew we were going to be hit in our country.

After hearing Avi speak in June or July before the Twin Towers were hit I was not shocked and surprised when it happened. Saddend yes....shocked no.

From a different web-site regarding his wife.

(I have heard him on talk radio interviews several times. He lives in Jerusalem, has written presciently about Islamic terrorism for years, and his wife -- an Egyptian Jew fluent in Arabic -- runs a Middle East broadcasting service which monitors Arabic and Farsi programming for intelligence.

From his Website Biography

http://www.vicmord.com/biography.html

Biography of Dennis Avi Lipkin/alias Victor Mordecai

Dennis Avi Lipkin, alias Victor Mordecai was born in Flushing, New York, grew up in the greater New York City area and moved to Israel at age 19 in August 1968. Avi completed high school in New York and two years of college at New York University, Washington Square majoring in Sovietology and Spanish/Latin American studies at Hebrew University in 1971 (actual graduation in 1973).

Avi served in the IDF from February 1972 until January 1973 as part of the IDF Spokesman for the Judea and Samaria Command under Lt.Col Rafael Horovitz.
His reserves duty includes artillery reserves 1973 to 1989 and then as an officer in the IDF Spokesman’s Office from 1989 to 2001.

From 1973 to 1986, Avi worked in different capacities in international commerce based in Jerusalem, followed by a year in real estate. In 1988, Avi worked three months under Dr. Eliyahu Ben Elissar for the Likud’s victorious election campaign. Avi was responsible for editing and translating the Likud election campaign plank in Hebrew, English and Spanish.

During the period 1989-90 Avi worked as senior editor and translator in the News Department of the Government Press Office as part of Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir’s Office at Beit Agron.

In 1991, Avi went to study three years at the Jewish Theological Seminary as part of the MA program.

In 1994, Avi resumed full-time speaking at churches, synagogues, civic groups, as well as on radio, TV and interviews to newspapers.

Avi is married to Rachel, and Egyptian born Jewess who made Aliyah (immigrated) to Israel in 1969 and has worked for Israel’s Radio service in Arabic for the last 25 years monitoring Arabic language broadcast on radio and TV as well as newspapers.

Avi and Rachel have two sons, Aaron and Jacob as well as 4 grandchildren, Praise-God.

So I am going to ask you this question and I would like an honest answer.

How do you think he knew? Do you think he was just making a lucky guess?

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 09-16-2007, 05:03 AM
Board Icon

OUR own Intelligence agencies knew there was a High Probability of us getting hit-We just didn't know when or how.
Him saying that the Towers are going to get hit before we even rebuild them is ridiculous.
Al Queda rarely does the same thing Twice.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:09 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog

I think he was referring to the kooks who think our government planned and carried out the attacks, some even say there is proof because the towers were built to withstand a direct hit from a jumbo jet.. How would you test that? if you are stupid enough to believe that ANY building could withstand that impact, then I think Fozzy is talking to you, and although I rarely agree with him, I'm 100 percent behind him on this one.
While I do not believe everything that is being put out there and some things I believe are being suggested just to distract from the truth I do believe our government with the sophisticated intelligence should have known that the twin towers would be hit again.

I do not believe that our intelligence was so lame that they would not be watchful of ME persons from terrorist countries coming into this country going to flight schools would not have any background check or have any background on them.

One thing maybe you can answer for me that I still have not heard an answer to is why there were not any airforce jets scrambled out as there were when the golfer had his cabin de-pressurize. I remember that and watching the jets fly each one on the side of his plane on the television and it took no time at all to scramble them.

Another thing why did they not take specific intelligence and information from David Shippers when he first attempted to give to them. Why did they not take what seemed to be viable important information regarding terrorist.

No, I do not believe everything I hear from either the government or other people while I believe that there are some wild far fetched theories out there I at times believe that the official government version is just as far fetched.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 09-16-2007, 05:15 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
OUR own Intelligence agencies knew there was a High Probability of us getting hit-We just didn't know when or how.
Him saying that the Towers are going to get hit before we even rebuild them is ridiculous.
Al Queda rarely does the same thing Twice.
I did not hear he was saying they are going to get hit again before they are rebuilt. Is this something new?

And I agree that our own Intelligence knew it was going to happen but I question why there were not better plans and operations in place for evacuation and other things such as a high jacked plane. It would seem that they should have known of the possibility.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 09-16-2007, 05:34 AM
Board Icon