User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

There is much that I don't agree with the direction of this country. We seem to forget history. It is naive to think that everything that has been happening is the total responsibility of one individual. There are many accomplices, including previous administrations. Congress has bloody hands, as well. Everyone seems to want to blame Bush and not take any responsibility themselves. All they seem to be interested in is staying in power and pointing their fingers at anyone but themselves. I think both parties are pushing this country in the wrong direction. While stating that they are doing everything they can to secure our borders while encouraging illegals to come into this country.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:37 PM
Rookie

Quote:
It's all about Iraq, isn't it?

Yep, it's all about Iraq and...

India and the Sudan and Algeria and Afghanistan and New York and Pakistan and Israel and Russia and Chechnya and the Philippines and Indonesia and Nigeria and England and Thailand and Spain and Egypt and Bangladesh and Saudi Arabia and Ingushetia and Dagestan and Turkey and Kabardino-Balkaria and Morocco and Yemen and Lebanon and France and Uzbekistan and Gaza and Tunisia and Kosovo and Bosnia and Mauritania and Kenya and Eritrea and Syria and Somalia and California and Argentina and Kuwait and Virginia and Ethiopia and Iran and Jordan and United Arab Emirates and Louisiana and Texas and Tanzania and Germany and Australia and Pennsylvania and Belgium and Denmark and East Timor and Qatar and Maryland and Tajikistan and the Netherlands and Scotland and Chad and Canada and China and...

...and pretty much wherever Muslims believe their religion tells them to:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, ... nor follow
the religion of truth... until they pay the tax in acknowledg-ment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
Qur'an, Sura 9:29

We are in WW-3 and most don't know or wont admit it.

We should have went to war when Iran took the hostages during the Carter administration, after all it was an act of war. But the negotiating went so well.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN
There is much that I don't agree with the direction of this country. We seem to forget history. It is naive to think that everything that has been happening is the total responsibility of one individual. There are many accomplices, including previous administrations. Congress has bloody hands, as well. Everyone seems to want to blame Bush and not take any responsibility themselves. All they seem to be interested in is staying in power and pointing their fingers at anyone but themselves. I think both parties are pushing this country in the wrong direction. While stating that they are doing everything they can to secure our borders while encouraging illegals to come into this country.
I agree. Stop all the finger pointing and name calling on BOTH sides of the aisle. Start doing what's best for Americans, both present and future. Sorry, I get so tired of all the bi-partisan crap. I was born an American, not a Democrat or a Republican!!! One party makes a mistake, whether deliberate or unintentional, and the other party has a field day. God Bless America!
Old 09-14-2007, 07:27 PM
Senior Board Member

Amen wildk9. I also believe I am an AMERICAN first. This crap about party bipartisanship is destroying this great nation. Those that believe otherwise are just part of the problem.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Remember 9/11 Six Years Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Flyer
:cry: It was six years ago today that the world as we know it was changed forever. Whatever you're doing today, wherever you're going guys and gals hug someone you love and say a prayer in remembrance of those who were lost on that terrible day. :cry:

the man responsible is safe and sound and living it up in Pakistan, maybe the next president will have the balls to go get him
Old 09-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
Amen wildk9. I also believe I am an AMERICAN first. This crap about party bipartisanship is destroying this great nation. Those that believe otherwise are just part of the problem.
Bulldog and Wildk 9

You both are right regarding bipartisanship and sad but not so funny truth is that both parties are working for the common goal of turning us into a global country really under the United Nations. Both parties for the most part have been for NAFTA and have followed the Summit of the Americas dictate.

Both parties are heading in the same direction with just a few small exceptions this way the people will not follow the bigger picture and will be appeased. They really should do away with the D and R party and have a G for Globalist and NG for Non-Globalist party. But that would be to easy open and out front and it would slow down the progress of what they are rapidly accomplishing.

As David Rockefeller said after 9-11 the next crises will lunge us into the New World Order.

May those that lost there lives on 9-11 Rest in Peace. It is only sad that nothing was done to stop it. I knew the trade towers were going to be hit again and the speaker at a conference I went to in July in said they were talking of flying planes into the building. They had the intelligence through many sources and yet did not act on it.

And this was both parties.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 09-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Senior Board Member

Old 09-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Senior Board Member
Default For your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/FozzyNOK/black

_helicopter_shirt.jpg[/img]
I know we disagree a lot, but one thing we agree on is the brave soldiers are the reason we can be free to have a site like this where we can disagree, these are for your son, I will pray for him and the other soldiers

Old 09-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Senior Board Member

I whole heartedly support the troops. the mission and the leaders. What I object to and always have is this kook talk about knowing. allowing and some say the out right planning of the 9/11 attacks. This is pure quackery and of course very close if not over the line of seditious and treasonous behavior.

The point that these global /one world order kooks miss is that we are for all intents and purposes alone in trying to do the right thing when it comes to the growing problem of Islamic fascism. This hemisphere is about the only one left that is not all but swallowed up and under control of the Islamic nuts through white guilt, and appeasement and out right European cowardice.

We had better draw a line for which we can at least have some control, this hemisphere is a good place to start. If we do not start bringing the countries of North and South America all together in a unified working system, we are as doomed as the Europeans are RIGHT NOW! Most of Europe are living on borrowed time and are basically Islamic POW camps. When the final push for Europe starts, its going to be quite easy for the islamic nutbags to take the whole of Europe and the whole European continent without much work.

You people need to realize that this hemisphere is all the free world has left.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:46 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Another highly intelligent rebuttal from you Fozzy :lol:

If you don't like the truth that is your problem. We sat at a conference up at K-House in July of 2000 when Avi Lipkin was a speaker. His wife monitors intelligence for Israel and yes he said the twin towers were going to be hit again. And yes he mentioned flying airplanes in to the towers. I believe Chuck Missler still has that conference up on his web-site in the archives.

Furthermore certain FBI agents also attempted to hand warnings regarding those who were studying in America and learning to fly planes in our country.

But hey don't let the truth stop you from your immature insults!

Goin Fer It's Wife