User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default The Coming Collapse of America as we know it!

In order to defend myself and prove I am not just spouting stuff of the top of my head regarding things that are happening in our country I am starting a new thread. No name calling...or baiting and you know who you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin Fer It
[

Although I know our currency has lost allot of value since the introduction of the Euro and now since we have forced China to allow it's currency to rise...I think it will take something major before Americans will accept the Amero. But people have just become so complacent and so many are truly clueless that maybe it won't be hard to get the Amero in. Many countries are dropping the dollar and oil rich countries may begin taking euros instead of dollars. The more dollars that get dumped the harder the dollar will fall.

Goin Fer It's Wife

1. The Euro came on the market on January 1999 then in 2002 it became legal tender it's value against the American dollar was approximately 80 cents to the American dollar. Today the value of the euro is approximately $1.31 against the dollar.

2. China Currency our government threatened China with heavy Tariffs if it would not float their currency the Yuan. China did not want it's Yuan to go up in value against the Dollar but had to cave into the pressure of the US government and has its Yuan floating on the market. Tons of stuff on this just google or yahoo it to prove this whacked out theory is not so whacked but those that are in denial are plain and simply uneducated.

http://china.seekingalpha.com/article/17570

Senate May Delay Vote On Punitive Tariffs on China (2003)

Summary: Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson seems to have made quite an impression on Senators Charles Schumer (NY - Dem.) and Lindsey Graham (SC - Rep.), two of the Senate's most outspoken against China's control over its yuan currency. Following Paulson's high-level meetings in China last week and a discussion with the senators yesterday, it seems Schemer and Graham may agree to postpone a vote on a measure calling for a 27.5% tariff on Chinese exports to the U.S. Paul son's knowledge of China and his contacts in the country have influenced Schemer and Graham to consider his claim that China is 'embarking on real reform' ahead of further discussions this week with the Treasury as details of the Bush administration's new strategy for China economic-related issues are unveiled. **** End of article portion

Since most of our manufacturing base has left America this means Americans pay a higher price for goods imported from China.

3. Oil trading for Euros and the impact on the American Economy
In June 2004, Iran declared its intention in setting up an international oil exchange (a bourse) denominated in the Euro currency … many oil-producing as well as oil-consuming countries had expressed their welcome to such petro-euro bourse. A simple search and any economic analyst should be able to tell anyone of any intelligence what is happening to our dollar and even Forbes had an article on it yesterday.

http://williambowles.info/iran/petro_euro.html

According to Iranian reports this bourse is due to start trading in early 2006.

Naturally such an oil exchange would compete against London’s International Petroleum Exchange (IPE), as well as against the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), both owned by American corporations.

Oil consuming countries have no choice but to use the US$ in order to purchase their oil, since the US$ has so far been the global standard monetary fund for oil exchange … this in turn requires these countries to keep the US$ in their central banks as their reserve fund, therefore ‘helping’ in strengthening the American economy.

However, if Iran, followed by other oil-producing countries, begins to accept the Euro as another choice for oil exchange the American economy would suffer greatly, what many would call ‘a real crisis.’

Well I believe what economist say regarding matters about oil trading in Euros. It is not just one but many. I also heard Alan Greenspan has stated that we may be in for a recession. Guess he wears tinfoil also

As far as the Amero from a simple search even Wikipedia has it. A simple google search will provide a wealth of information on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_currency_union

American currency union
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Fraser Institute's proposed symbol/logo for the amero
The Fraser Institute's proposed symbol/logo for the amero

Currency union in the Americas is an idea based on the common European Union currency, the euro. The hypothetical American currency is sometimes referred to as the amero.

* 1 Region
* 2 Support
* 3 Criticism
* 4 See also
* 5 External links

Region

As well as calls for a currency for the Americas as a whole, in Canada discussions of a more limited cross-border currency union are common. The C.D. Howe Institute, one of Canada's leading economic think tanks, advocates the creation of a shared currency between Canada and the United States. The Fraser Institute, a leading conservative think tank, has also argued in favor of the amero. Herbert G. Grubel, a senior fellow of the Fraser Institute, came out with a book entitled The Case for the Amero in September 1999. Conversely, left-wing nationalist groups such as the Council of Canadians strongly oppose any move towards currency union as being extremely harmful for the Canadian economy and Canadian sovereignty.

Support

There are many lower levels of currency cooperation that have occurred in the Americas. A number of states – such as Argentina and Canada – have at times tied their currency to the United States dollar, and in 2000, Ecuador adopted the US dollar as its sole currency. In much of Central America and the Caribbean the US dollar is already a de facto secondary currency, and it serves as parallel legal tender in both Panama (since independence in 1903) and El Salvador (since 2001). Some pundits thus argue that currency union is all but inevitable, whether it is desired or not.

Criticism

A major obstacle to the creation of a unified currency is the sheer dominance of the United States in any such union. Unlike any state in Europe, the USA has a larger economy than the rest of North America combined. Differing cultural and social/economic objectives amongst the other western nations would be another point of contention [citation needed]. Another obstacle for the creation of an American Monetary Union would be getting the Central and South American nations to join.

Next I will go over the Federal Reserve since some people believe that it is a Federal Agency and I will look up and present the legislation regarding the Real National ID act. I will put each and every point I have made with documentation to validate what I have said.

Instead of name calling and insults I will present what I have stated since the validity of it has been questioned. I will not respond to silly immature insults and/or statements with no intelligence behind them.

I am just a patriotic American that cares about the sacrifices that were made to make this country great and I am saddened by the reality of what is happening to my country.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 03-06-2007, 01:47 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

I am now going to unlock this thread, but will watch this one closely. While I agree with most salient points about the dumbing down of America and the potential dangers that we face as a country, I don't subscribe to the whole conspiracy theory part of it. What's happening to our country is more due to apathy from our government, than a hard-boiled idea to actually destroy the country. At least those are my thoughts.

That said, there's going to be those that completely agree with this thread and those that don't. I am unlocking this thread to to allow discussion on both sides of the issue. So leave the insults at home. You can disagree with each other, but do it at least semi-civilly.

Thanks.

Old 03-07-2007, 02:58 AM
Senior Board Member

Thank you very much for unlocking this thread!

It is my belief that some people in government do know what they are doing and that their intention is to put us under Global Governance.

I know some will not believe or research but there will be others that will and hopefully they can be more prepared for what is coming.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 03-07-2007, 03:01 AM
Senior Board Member

I am going to post some things on the National ID act. I wonder how many reading this thread already know about it? There are currently 34 states that are attempting to fight it.

It is due to go into effect May 2008.

After dinner I will post some stuff with links!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 03-07-2007, 03:23 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I am going to post some things on the National ID act. I wonder how many reading this thread already know about it? There are currently 34 states that are attempting to fight it.

It is due to go into effect May 2008.

After dinner I will post some stuff with links!

Goin Fer It's Wife
They have already built a number of "Interment Centers" here in Texas' I flew over two of them just this past week!!

Saw it first hand, and it is a wee bit frightening!!
Old 03-07-2007, 03:59 AM

It's all the work of the Devil. And it's not just this country. Anyhow, it won't be long before the slate is wiped clean and we start all over.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:09 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Area 51 called and they want their conspiracy theorists back..
Old 03-07-2007, 04:24 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

It is my belief that some people in government do know what they are doing and that their intention is to put us under Global Governance.

Goin Fer It's Wife
We already do. It's called the United Nations. We're all in a heap of trouble if a Democrat wins the Presidential Elections. Those Dems just love the UN. I'll give the Republicans this much, they know when to tell the UN to shove it. The UN is the most ineffective organization there is. How many of their "peacekeeping" and "humanitarian" missions fail miserably each year? The UN should be moved to to Europe where those lackeys will follow whatever the UN tells them to do.

OK, rant over!

Old 03-07-2007, 05:31 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless

They have already built a number of "Interment Centers" here in Texas' I flew over two of them just this past week!!

Saw it first hand, and it is a wee bit frightening!!
I believe it! I found this on market watch but I remember hearing about this years ago and NO mention of immigration camps back then and how Haliburton was awarded for building these camps in case of an emergency. Since there is NO EFFORT to close the borders one might be suspect as to why they are building these instead of spending money to secure our borders. Many people do not still even believe these interment camps exist. I know one thing for sure the $385 Million dollars that we pay in taxes no longer belongs to the tax payers or projects we support.

KBR awarded Homeland Security contract worth up to $385M
Print
Disable live quotes
RSS
Digg it
Del.icio.us
By Katherine Hunt
Last Update: 12:19 PM ET Jan 24, 2006

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- KBR, the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton Co. (HAL :
Halliburton Company
News , chart , profile , more
Last: 30.97+0.69+2.28%
12:07am 03/07/2007
Delayed quote data
Add to portfolio
Analyst
Create alert
Insider
Discuss
Financials
Sponsored by:
HAL30.97, +0.69, +2.3% ) , said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to supports its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency. The maximum total value of the contract is $385 million and consists of a 1-year base period with four 1-year options. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005. The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs, KBR said. The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, the company said.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:37 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerlin
It's all the work of the Devil. And it's not just this country. Anyhow, it won't be long before the slate is wiped clean and we start all over.
We will be just ending our country as we know it.....it has been a slow but constant process and I do believe that it is coming to climax. And you are right there is the Asian Union...African Union....European Union...And the American also know as the Americas.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Closed Thread