Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg3564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin Fer It
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfmotors
Still waiting... BTW it is getting hot wearing the foil hat here in Arizona.
Are you serious? I thought everyone knew about the drills. I believe it was even on CNN.

GFIW
News flash: In the event of a mass biological or chemical attack, most of you will die.

I worked in EMS for four years in Las Vegas, the most visited place in the country. To the tune of 33 million visitors a year. From first hand knowledge and participation in mass casualty drills, the government is in no way set up or prepared for mass casualty survivors. Strategic stockpiles of antidote for various chem/bio weapons are stored in certain cities.

However there is not enough to treat a wide scale attack. Casualty collection points will be set up and first responders and medical staff would be given first priority to antidotes/innoculation. Triage would begin and those who were young and healthy would be given priority for treatment and the vast remainder would die. Civil unrest would also claim additional lives.

That is the cold hard truth people. Also, if you think duct taping your entire house will work, think again.
Thank you Greg for that informative post. While I know it was on CNN and other places regarding the drills I know most American citizens could not read it and come to that conclusion. I think most people really believe that they will have help or just plain ignore the fact that the Vice President and many others have said it is not if we are hit with a nuke but WHEN!

I have seen how Japan was preparing for disasters and actually had a whole city involved as Israel has done the same. They involve the people in a way to prevent as many causalities as possible. We have no intention of preventing casualties.

And I know exactly what you are talking about regarding Civil Unrest. I would not want to be in a large city when this happens. It will be very ugly. I was down in California and at the far end of the Valley when the Rodney King riots hit and that woke me up as far as what people were really capable of doing.

Although I feel that I am in a place that it will not hit as hard as long as the initial attacks are not close I realize that everywhere will be impacted. Food, electricity, heat and water will at that time possibly be issues for everyone. I was also in the center of the Northridge Earthquake. No electric for two weeks and no water for three weeks.

Greg could you give some input on what people could do to help them and their families to prepare the best they can? I am certain that you have a special incite into this as they wanted the first responders to make it through such a scenario.

And I know that the plastic sheeting and duct tape was a joke in such an event.

Thanks,
GFIW
Old 03-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
yep, and its just a matter of time, maybe WHEN it happens these wonks can MAYBE understand what we are up against. I think it NEEDS to happen! If a few more thousand deaths will work to focus the attention on the global problem that we face as humans, then it might actually save the country and the world. The problem is that the dumbing down and suckling of the sheeple have made them unable to fend and think for themselves. Instead of getting their hackles and fists up, they are putting their heads down and the hands out.... sad.

Your post is VERY TELLING of were you are coming from

These wonks are the United States and world citizens including the immigrants both legal and illegal, the ones you would like to see under a new lord and overseer. What we are really up against is people like you. I have seen what your global government has done in Rwanda and any other place they go to in the world. The real problem is that people have not kept our government in check and kept them accountable. Instead they have allowed themselves to be involved in work and entertainment and the sheeple are following the wolf.

And yes, the people are dumbed down and the suckling is the government . As a matter of fact the government is sucking the people dry. Where do you think the useful idiots get the money from to put things in motion, including the inoculations? Where does the money come from to give to Mexico and to the private/public partnerships? And you bet those people are making certain that THEY are taken care of in such a scenario of course with the hard working tax payers money. The leeches right now are taking entitlements that they should not from the people that pay taxes.

And when someone does attempt to let the people know what is going on so that they will wake up and at least fend for themselves the best way they possibly can, some government shrill or new world global order moron comes on and spews tinfoil and then progress. And I have some of the stuff that you have been spewing almost identical on other websites so you know exactly what I am talking about.

Thirteen states is not enough to stop what is coming. And unless there is a large scale step up it will continue but at least some will be informed and better prepared.

You welcome it. I don't. Even if I am in a position were I will not be as devastated as most it will hurt my heart. Even though people are dumbed down there are still allot of good people out there.

And you are right when it does happen the world will look for someone....anyone to give them security. Order out of Chaos! They will run to the Wolfe.

But you fools that are welcoming this have no idea how it will impact you. Even moving businesses to other countries and setting up things in other countries will not stop the impact.

GFIW
Old 03-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
yep, and its just a matter of time, maybe WHEN it happens these wonks can MAYBE understand what we are up against. I think it NEEDS to happen! If a few more thousand deaths will work to focus the attention on the global problem that we face as humans, then it might actually save the country and the world. The problem is that the dumbing down and suckling of the sheeple have made them unable to fend and think for themselves. Instead of getting their hackles and fists up, they are putting their heads down and the hands out.... sad.

These wonks are the United States and world citizens including the immigrants both legal and illegal, the ones you would like to see under a new lord and overseer. What we are really up against is people like you. I have seen what your global government has done in Rwanda and any other place they go to in the world. The real problem is that people have not kept our government in check and kept them accountable. Instead they have allowed themselves to be involved in work and entertainment and the sheeple are following the wolf.

And yes, the people are dumbed down and the suckling is the government . As a matter of fact the government is sucking the people dry. Where do you think the useful idiots get the money from to put things in motion, including the inoculations? Where does the money come from to give to Mexico and to the private/public partnerships? And you bet those people are making certain that THEY are taken care of in such a scenario of course with the hard working tax payers money. The leeches right now are taking entitlements that they should not from the people that pay taxes.

And when someone does attempt to let the people know what is going on so that they will wake up and at least fend for themselves the best way they possibly can, some government shrill or new world global order moron comes on and spews tinfoil and then progress. And I have some of the stuff that you have been spewing almost identical on other websites so you know exactly what I am talking about.

Thirteen states is not enough to stop what is coming. And unless there is a large scale step up it will continue but at least some will be informed and better prepared.

You welcome it. I don't. Even if I am in a position were I will not be as devastated as most it will hurt my heart. Even though people are dumbed down there are still allot of good people out there.

And you are right when it does happen the world will look for someone....anyone to give them security. Order out of Chaos! They will run to the Wolfe.

But you fools that are welcoming this have no idea how it will impact you. Even moving businesses to other countries and setting up things in other countries will not stop the impact.

GFIW
What drugs do you take ????

You must plot and plan your daily diatribes all day after listening to Art Bell shows. I would bet that when you go to your local governments meetings, that everyone knows who you are and knows that you are the crazy person from the hills. Sadly, they have to let you speak at the meetings due to loal rules and laws

But I am sure no one takes you seriously. Thats why you post your asinine ramblings here.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Are you serious? I thought everyone knew about the drills. I believe it was even on CNN.

GFIW
News flash: In the event of a mass biological or chemical attack, most of you will die.

I worked in EMS for four years in Las Vegas, the most visited place in the country. To the tune of 33 million visitors a year. From first hand knowledge and participation in mass casualty drills, the government is in no way set up or prepared for mass casualty survivors. Strategic stockpiles of antidote for various chem/bio weapons are stored in certain cities.

However there is not enough to treat a wide scale attack. Casualty collection points will be set up and first responders and medical staff would be given first priority to antidotes/innoculation. Triage would begin and those who were young and healthy would be given priority for treatment and the vast remainder would die. Civil unrest would also claim additional lives.

That is the cold hard truth people. Also, if you think duct taping your entire house will work, think again.
Thank you Greg for that informative post. While I know it was on CNN and other places regarding the drills I know most American citizens could not read it and come to that conclusion. I think most people really believe that they will have help or just plain ignore the fact that the Vice President and many others have said it is not if we are hit with a nuke but WHEN!

I have seen how Japan was preparing for disasters and actually had a whole city involved as Israel has done the same. They involve the people in a way to prevent as many causalities as possible. We have no intention of preventing casualties.

And I know exactly what you are talking about regarding Civil Unrest. I would not want to be in a large city when this happens. It will be very ugly. I was down in California and at the far end of the Valley when the Rodney King riots hit and that woke me up as far as what people were really capable of doing.

Although I feel that I am in a place that it will not hit as hard as long as the initial attacks are not close I realize that everywhere will be impacted. Food, electricity, heat and water will at that time possibly be issues for everyone. I was also in the center of the Northridge Earthquake. No electric for two weeks and no water for three weeks.

Greg could you give some input on what people could do to help them and their families to prepare the best they can? I am certain that you have a special incite into this as they wanted the first responders to make it through such a scenario.

Thanks,
GFIW
When did the Vice-President say that? Not a very comforting second in command huh? And who are the "many people" who have also said this? If there IS going to be a nuclear attack, what are you and the rest of us supposed to do about it? You think you're going to survive it?

You may have been calling me a fool too but let me assure you, I am against global government. I want you to have your own sovereign nation as much as I want my own. However, Mexican truck drivers are not going to destroy said sovereign nation and they certainly aren't going to launch a nuclear attack.

I could care less what the United States OFFICIAL stance on global warming is.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:09 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
This statement is very doubtful coming from someone who knows not whether they are coming or going.

Quote:
These wonks are the United States and world citizens including the immigrants both legal and illegal, the ones you would like to see under a new lord and overseer.
Hunh? Lord? Overseer? What in Hades are you babbling about?

Quote:
What we are really up against is people like you.
If you were actually up against people like me, you'd be in really deep doo doo...

Quote:
I have seen what your global government has done in Rwanda and any other place they go to in the world.
Again, you've obviously gotten into the medicine chest or there is a possible gas or radon leak under your house... Rwanda was caused by your mindset and actions, not mine. The surrounding areas and people (supposedly humans) did not care that there were several hundreds of thousands of people being hacked to death.. they were worried about these same people taking their jobs and such...sound familiar?

Quote:
The real problem is that people have not kept our government in check and kept them accountable. Instead they have allowed themselves to be involved in work and entertainment and the sheeple are following the wolf.
And they OBVIOUSLY prefer it that way... where have you been?

Quote:
And yes, the people are dumbed down and the suckling is the government . As a matter of fact the government is sucking the people dry.
Not even close. The highest rate taxes is what compared to their highest point? This proves that you know very little about this.

Quote:
Where do you think the useful idiots get the money from to put things in motion, including the inoculations?
I know I shouldn't ask and that everyone here will regret my asking this .. but what's wrong with inoculations?

Quote:
Where does the money come from to give to Mexico and to the private/public partnerships? And you bet those people are making certain that THEY are taken care of in such a scenario of course with the hard working tax payers money.
This is a pay now or pay more later scenario. We are paying NOTHING know compared to what we WILL end up paying if we do not get a handle on making this hemisphere work better together. The other hemisphere is for all intensive purposes a lost cause. I'm all for removing all the money from the other hemisphere.. this one still has a REMOTE chance.

Quote:
The leeches right now are taking entitlements that they should not from the people that pay taxes.
And again, this is nothing new... nor will it change.

Quote:
And when someone does attempt to let the people know what is going on so that they will wake up and at least fend for themselves the best way they possibly can, some government shrill or new world global order moron comes on and spews tinfoil and then progress.
You are not letting people know what is going on. You are decrying that the sky is falling and demanding that your opinion is the only truth and if we do not think that the sky is falling any faster and for the same reasons then WE are conspirators.

Quote:
And I have some of the stuff that you have been spewing almost identical on other websites so you know exactly what I am talking about.
Are you digging through my garbage for incriminating documents and links to "subversive organizations"? Should I send this to your ISP and have you labeled a cyber-stalker?

Quote:
Quote:
You sound like one of the Goose Steppers talking about the Untermenchen of Europe... The human race is in deep trouble. I'm my opinion we as a society have WAY too much and are a society obsessed with living in such fake sense of being that it's going to really be horrible when it comes to the reality of what is coming. We used to be a pretty hard and resilient people in the old days, we are not what we used to be and we never will unless we taste a little of the bitter pill than the rest of the world shares.

Quote:
Don't tell me your not one of these Armageddon ding-a-lings are you?
Old 03-17-2007, 01:50 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
If there IS going to be a nuclear attack, what are you and the rest of us supposed to do about it?
Watch the sun rise. 8)

Old 03-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy

When did the Vice-President say that? Not a very comforting second in command huh? And who are the "many people" who have also said this? If there IS going to be a nuclear attack, what are you and the rest of us supposed to do about it? You think you're going to survive it?
Here are some links quotes and links regarding some of what has been said about nukes. After reading as many different things and experts saying hey it is going to happen it is a matter when not if, I have a tendency to take notice. Actual quotes from President Bush and Dick Cheney were a while back and this is more to date.

The way I feel about it is I just hope we are not were the major strike occurs or close by and if it does happen it is a good thing to have extra water, food flashlights and other things. I know that homeland security has some stuff in the phone books for survival stuff, one of the websites also has some stuff that was in one of these articles. But if people think the government is prepared to help forget it. Even the way that Northridge Earthquake compared to the way Katrina was handled surprised me.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=45539
Chertoff warns
of nuclear terror
Homeland Security secretary sees WMD threat as major concern

Posted: August 1, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Issuing yet the latest warning of the threat of nuclear terrorism in the U.S., Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said there are far worse security problems facing the country than bombings of mass-transit systems.
In comments during a visit to Lawrence Livermore Laboratory in California this week, Chertoff said the foremost concern for the nation's security now is the threat of a larger chemical, biological or nuclear attack.

Chertoff joins the growing list of public officials – including President Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and Chertoff's predecessor at Homeland Security, Tom Ridge – who have strongly hinted that nuclear terrorism has moved center stage as the No. 1 security threat facing the U.S.

Last month WND and its sister publication, Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, reported increasing evidence suggests al-Qaida not only has nuclear weapons in its arsenal, but has smuggled them into the U.S. along with thousands of sleeper operatives.

9/11 panel to issue report critical of federal security response

Monday, December 5, 2005; Posted: 10:41 a.m. EST (15:41 GMT)

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/04/911...ion/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The former chairman and vice-chairman of the 9/11 commission warned Sunday that the nation is ill-prepared for another terrorist attack.
The bipartisan panel plans to issue a report Monday assessing the federal government's response to the recommendations it made last year.

The group was created by Congress in 2002 to investigate aspects of the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. It released its final report with a slew of recommendations in a nearly 570-page book in July 2004. (Full story)

Thomas Kean, the Republican chairman of the committee, told NBC's "Meet the Press" that enacting the changes is "not a priority for the government right now.

"A lot of the things we need to do really to prevent another 9/11 just simply aren't being done by the president or by the Congress.

"What we're concerned about now is that these recommendations -- four years, more than four years after 9/11, are still not being done. People are not paying attention to them."

Lee Hamilton, the committee's Democratic vice-chairman, predicted another attack will occur -- "It's not a question of if" -- and said the nation is not "as well-prepared as we should be."

Added Kean, "God help us if we have another attack and we haven't done some of these things."

The Bush administration did carry out one of the panel's central recommendations for overhauling the as at 9/11" because of better integrated intelligence efforts. (Full story)

But Kean and Hamilton said many of the commission's most important recommendations for strengthening U.S. security have been given short shrift.

U.S. Called Unprepared For Nuclear Terrorism
Experts Critical of Evacuation Plans

By John Mintz
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 3, 2005; Page A01

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...050201454.html

When asked during the campaign debates to name the gravest danger facing the United States, President Bush and challenger Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) gave the same answer: a nuclear device in the hands of terrorists.

But more than 3 1/2 years after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the U.S. government has failed to adequately prepare first responders and the public for a nuclear strike, according to emergency preparedness and nuclear experts and federal reports.

Although hundreds of thousands of lives could be saved by rapidly evacuating people downwind of a radiation cloud, officials have trained only small numbers of first responders to prepare for such an event, according to public health specialists and government documents. And the information given to the public is flawed and incomplete, many experts agree.

"The United States is, at the moment, not well prepared to manage an [emergency] evacuation of this sort in the relevant time frame," said Richard Falkenrath, former deputy homeland security adviser and now a fellow at the Brookings Institution. "The federal government currently lacks the ability to [rapidly] generate and broadcast specific, geographically tailored evacuation instructions" across the country, he said.

Security experts consider a terrorist nuclear strike highly unlikely because of the difficulty in obtaining fissionable material and constructing a bomb. But it is a conceivable scenario, especially in light of the lax security at many former Soviet nuclear facilities and the knowledge of atomic scientists in such places as Pakistan.

Two closely held government reports obtained by The Washington Post -- one by the White House's Homeland Security Council, the other by the Energy Department -- describe in chilling detail the effects of a nuclear detonation, using the scenario of a strike on Washington. They make clear the need for split-second execution by top officials of the Department of Homeland Security if downwind communities dozens of miles away are to be saved -- a level of performance that some experts say is well beyond officials' ability now.

U.S. officials say they are only in the first stages of planning ways to communicate with endangered downwind communities, via radio, television or cell phones.

Members of the public who seek information from Homeland Security's Web site, Ready.gov, may not be getting the best advice, experts said.

Take, for example, a Ready.gov graphic showing that someone a city block from a nuclear blast could save his or her life by walking around the corner. The text reads, "Consider if you can get out of the area." Nuclear specialists say that advice is unhelpful because such a blast can destroy everything within a radius of as much as three-quarters of a mile.

GFIW
Old 03-18-2007, 02:16 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

GFIW

Thanks,
GFIW
As a first responder we are trained to look a widespread attacks. Quite honestly the first wave of first responders would probably be wiped out. Because most of the bad bio/chem weapons can kill rapidly. As soon as it is recognized, the proper bio protection/wash stations and triage would begin.

But the panic factor is what will do the most damage. As this is what terrorist want. Rioting and crime will go ballistic. People will be scrambling to get out of town and others will be barricading themselves in their homes. Look at the mess Katrina did to New Orleans, and they knew it was coming for several days!

As far as preparing, all I could suggest is to keep an emergency supply kit very similar to an earthquake kit. With water, food, flashlights batteries, etc. I too was in the Northridge quake. I was living in Simi Valley at the time. What fun!

Old 03-18-2007, 02:45 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

As far as preparing, all I could suggest is to keep an emergency supply kit very similar to an earthquake kit. With water, food, flashlights batteries, etc. I too was in the Northridge quake. I was living in Simi Valley at the time. What fun!
I was at Balboa and Chatsworth :shock: in my business when it hit. Did you ever hear of The Jungle? That was my nightmare! I know that Simi was hit pretty good also.

GFIW
Old 03-18-2007, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Quote:

I was at Balboa and Chatsworth :shock: in my business when it hit. Did you ever hear of The Jungle? That was my nightmare! I know that Simi was hit pretty good also.

GFIW
What will you do when your spaceship intercepts a comet as it is hurtling towards earth ?????
Closed Thread