Old 01-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommee
Ah! It's geat when we can be one happy family again :lol: :lol: :lol:
A happily DYSFUNCTIONAL family! :wink:

That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
Abraham Lincoln

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
JackRabbit said:

Quote:
I always wished I was a geek.
Granted..... but NOW all the women who are "after" you have fat butts!! :shock:

Oh, sorry!...... Wrong thread/forum. :wink:
:P :lol: :lol:

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 02-25-2008, 09:08 AM

Well, there are plenty of guys out there that are honest I'm sure. I'm a female driver but I also have to say there are also women drivers out there that sometimes really make me feel embarrassed to be a female driver. They literally 'lot lizzard' themselves out over the radio to get some extra income or just 'because' they need some... :roll:
I'm married but even if I wasn't, I'd never do that as I have more pride then to turn into a mobile lot lizzard during my 10-hour break. Some even talk worse than some men do too. I'm no saint nor am I shy or whatever, but since this post started about how all men are trying to get into someone's pants and how they all lie, I wanted to give my few cents on it.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:01 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Well, there are plenty of guys out there that are honest I'm sure. I'm a female driver but I also have to say there are also women drivers out there that sometimes really make me feel embarrassed to be a female driver. They literally 'lot lizzard' themselves out over the radio to get some extra income or just 'because' they need some...
I'm married but even if I wasn't, I'd never do that as I have more pride then to turn into a mobile lot lizzard during my 10-hour break. Some even talk worse than some men do too. I'm no saint nor am I shy or whatever, but since this post started about how all men are trying to get into someone's pants and how they all lie, I wanted to give my few cents on it.
CrazyTulip you are so right ! ... There's been times I parked in a TS for the night and would here females on the radio acting like a lizard ... and I found it made me very unfortable getting out of my truck ... because the drivers had no way of knowing if it was Me or another female talking ops: ... it wasn't a good feeling at all.

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 03-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Default Re: Has anyone found an honest male driver out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzle
I've been driving for three years and have found that most guys will telly you anything to get into your pants. They can be married 20 years and have 5 children and they all claim to be single. Do you gals have the same problem?

Uhhh really dear ...those are "Boys " ..."Men" dont lie ...
Old 03-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTulip
Well, there are plenty of guys out there that are honest I'm sure. I'm a female driver but I also have to say there are also women drivers out there that sometimes really make me feel embarrassed to be a female driver. They literally 'lot lizzard' themselves out over the radio to get some extra income or just 'because' they need some... :roll:

Yep, I agree, I see it all the time, women drivers acting like whores, there must be some really desperate women out there, and I guess talking like a whore or a bimbo on the radio is the only way for them to get attention.

I myself have met and had converstions with a lot of decent men, but then again I am not looking to get laid on the road, and I always make that quite clear to anyone I talk to. I have a man at home and I am quite happy. If I wanted attention, I would go home, I don't look for it over the CB radio.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Senior Board Member

i'm one of those honest guys. i've only teamed with one person and it was a female. just because she was easy on the eyes, didn't mean i was going to let her be a paid passenger. she was expecting preferential treatment from me. apparently she didn't get the memo that in team driving, the truck will most likely keep moving. she lasted only 3 long weeks. she bitched and moaned non-stop because i had her do more than get out of the sleeper to drive. she had never actually refueled a truck before. when it came time to do that, she woke my ass up to try getting me to do it. i had her do it, but with my instruction. you should have heard the complaining when she got some diesel fuel on her hands! i wanted to find a nice tall glass of "shut the f--- up" and give it to her.

at any rate, if a woman acts/looks like a whore, i'll treat her as such. if she's classy, i'll treat her with respect. however, if she's a stuck up snob, i'll ignore her and silently wish she'd get hit by a truck.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix
i'm one of those honest guys. i've only teamed with one person and it was a female. just because she was easy on the eyes, didn't mean i was going to let her be a paid passenger. she was expecting preferential treatment from me. apparently she didn't get the memo that in team driving, the truck will most likely keep moving. she lasted only 3 long weeks. she bitched and moaned non-stop because i had her do more than get out of the sleeper to drive. she had never actually refueled a truck before. when it came time to do that, she woke my ass up to try getting me to do it. i had her do it, but with my instruction. you should have heard the complaining when she got some diesel fuel on her hands! i wanted to find a nice tall glass of "shut the f--- up" and give it to her.

at any rate, if a woman acts/looks like a whore, i'll treat her as such. if she's classy, i'll treat her with respect. however, if she's a stuck up snob, i'll ignore her and silently wish she'd get hit by a truck.
Sounds like she was looking for a sugar daddy not a job
Old 03-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahlana
Quote:

yup.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahlana
Quote:

yup.
In my opinion, as a female driver, if you want to be a driver then you need to everything every other driver does too or otherwise don't drive. I can't stand those girly-girl drivers who don't want to drop a trailer or get diesel fuel on their hands etc. Why do you want to drive if you don't know how to do it all? I run team with my husband and most times he'll get the trailer and fuel just because he wants to be nice (I never ask him to do it) but if I have to do it I don't care. Comes with the job.