User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2007, 11:43 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Has anyone found an honest male driver out there?

I've been driving for three years and have found that most guys will telly you anything to get into your pants. They can be married 20 years and have 5 children and they all claim to be single. Do you gals have the same problem?
Old 11-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Board Regular

Oops, hate it when I don't spell check well. Sorry for the miss-spelling in the last post.

I guess I'm just sick and tired of being lied to when I meet men. Yes, I am happily single but don't expect to have every guy who wants a woman in his life to lie about whether he is single or not.

I am not religious so don't want some far right conservative person either. However, I would think that honesty and being forthright shouldn't be such hard attributes to find. Why do men find it necessary to constantly lie to be with a female?

Perhaps I just meet the majority of "dawgs" out here but surely there must be some honest single guys out here some where?!? 8) :roll:
Old 11-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Has anyone found an honest male driver out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzle
I've been driving for three years and have found that most guys will telly you anything to get into your pants. They can be married 20 years and have 5 children and they all claim to be single. Do you gals have the same problem?
I am not a gal, I am an honest, male driver who is single. I have never and will never lie to get in a womans pants. I am sure there are many men just like me.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Has anyone found an honest male driver out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrylamar
I have never and will never lie to get in a womans pants. I am sure there are many men just like me.
Good one terry, :wink:
Old 11-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
surely there must be some honest single guys out here some where?!? 8) :roll:

Right here.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Senior Board Member
Location: Dancing with the bright Pixies at University of Edinburgh

I never tell lies! Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and I were just discussing the false perception of drivers being dishonest the other day when I called to the Palace for tea

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Old 11-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Senior Board Member

Sizzle ... does there seem to be a pattern of the men you attract ? .... I don't want to sound mean, but if it is .. maybe you might consider the way your presenting yourself too. :wink: ....

At one point in life all I met were males like the ones you described ... a wise person suggested I take a close look at myself and change what ever I was doing to attract these kind of people ..... A hard thing to do, but over time I started attracting males with more self pride and morals. .... Everyone walks around with an invisiable sign on their body which tells others how they can treat us and what kind of person is welcome in our life. :wink:

There's alot of quality men out there, the kind that won't lie to you ... you just need to be more picky about who you talk to. ... Start to read the sign their carrying across their chest . :wink: ...

Be true to Yourself ...

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 11-25-2007, 03:12 AM
Board Regular

Thanks for your responses. Well if Terrylamar and Bigmon are telling the truth Yahoo to you guys!!!

Colt and Wot I Life, I obviously side with your reponses. So we'll see....

for4roses: Perhaps you're right, about how we present ourselves. However, I don't think looking like a female and acting like a female and looking more like the Accountant that I was for most of my life is presenting myself other then the way that I am.

Perhaps saying that I'm single and don't want commitment makes me look like an easy target. I do agree with that much. However, I have no intention of meeting the far right conservative crowd either. Have some of those in my family and that's just not me. My last boyfriend was a bible thumper and he apparently realized that quoting scripture was a waste of time on me. Particularly, since I have no interest in all the chapters or books or whatever you call them.

So, I've seen the entire gamet of guys from the shabby to the bible thumpers. I must say I do meet far more story tellers than actual bonafide honest guys.

Funny how when guys go home they can't talk on the phone until they're back in their trucks. Gee, you don't suppose there's a wife or girlfriend do ya?

I think I've met someone honest. However, he has a zillion problems with the Ex that interfere with his life. I can't imagine everyone that's divorced has Ex issues. I don't even speak to mine so I definitely don't have any issues. Other than the fact that I let it go without any settlement. I deserved it and walked away. Sick and tired of being sick and tired. I put him through two degrees and he made oodles before the divorce. So not every woman takes "the man" when they get divorced.

So I don't know for4roses perhaps you're right but I don't think that presenting yourself honestly, looking and acting like a lady deserves liars. UM!?!

Perhaps I should lie and say I want commitment. That wouldn't make me any better than the guys with the stories right?!? 8) :roll:
Old 11-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Silly Goose
Senior Board Member

Quote:

for4roses: Perhaps you're right, about how we present ourselves. However, I don't think looking like a female and acting like a female and looking more like the Accountant that I was for most of my life is presenting myself other then the way that I am.

Perhaps saying that I'm single and don't want commitment makes me look like an easy target. I do agree with that much.

Perhaps I should lie and say I want commitment. That wouldn't make me any better than the guys with the stories right?!? 8) :roll:
I think there is a fine line between wanting to look like a lady and not wanting to be an easy target, especially in an area dominated by men. You want to be taken seriously, as a professional equal, and not as a "gal". You should dress how want to dress, but maybe as for4roses stated earlier, just tweeking your self image a little.

But...there will always be those "dawgs" who will sleep with anything that moves, as you know. They are in every work place. I have encountered quite a few in my day. Even if they are married or have a girlfriend, they try because they don't think they will get caught.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:33 PM
Senior Board Member

If you don't want a commitment, then what do you want? Not wanting a commitment makes you an easy target for those who are in relationships, very convenient for them.

Why are you specifically looking for drivers? Those who spend tons of time away from home, making it too easy to say they don't have one?