User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by feederfred View Post
GFW..3 kids, 2 14 year old girls and a 16 year old. They are OK with it...I guess they just didn't like what was happening to their dad (me) and they have recently informed the Family Courts that they would like to live with me full time. And no, I didn't suggest it or bad mouth their mother..Looks like I'm going to need a bigger house..Great to hear from you and glad your husband's hanging in...Yes, I was looking forward to getting out of Brown. I spent a few decades at that company and while I have no regrets at all, it was time to retire...As far as retirement, well I guess it's like they say, if you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans..I run Northern Cal./Southern Cal. Southern Oregon..AZ..and of course, Nevada...

It is great to hear from you also. I know you were not on the board very much when I stopped posting. I know you were very much into your family and a good father. Would you have to get some type of work were you are home daily if you get custody?

Yikes! I could not imagine the auto insurance. I am still paying double for my son and he has been driving for two years without any accidents or tickets. I guess you will get it all over at once. Kind of like the diaper thing I had to do them for many years as my kids were more spread out. Some parents do it all at once and get it over with.

I had a set of twins and there sister over last weekend. Five girls for two nights! They still wanted to spend another night so I guess they had a good time.

Sorry you are not up our way! I am glad you are staying positive!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 03-13-2010, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin Fer It View Post
Thank you GMan! I am glad that the bugs are getting worked out! It is nice to be able to sign in again.

Has anyone heard from Truck Preacher lately?

Goin Fer It's Wife
Was in Coeur d'Alene last summer. What a spectacular area!