User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379 View Post
As Windwalker said, it's good that yall are doing ok. Good to hear from yall.

Thank you Jackrabbit!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 03-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommee View Post
nice to hear from you. i wondered what happened to you too. i commend you for home schooling your children. i am lucky that we have a good public school because i wouldn't have the patience with my own. my friend home schools while she is getting her masters online. it's tough and i know i couldn't do it.

taking the kids skiing is great. i have taken the kids and they catch on so quickly. i have them in ice skating lessons. my son loves hockey. i skate with my kids and i feel that every week. and yes, skiing is good for you. :clap:

glad all is well with you and your family.
Hey Mommee! Good to see you still here! Thank you for the support. Sometimes things do get trying but it was just as bad with after school homework. Your friend is scary! It is like a person that keeps their house spotless with 5 kids! I don't know how they do it!!!

Ice skating is great also! It is good exercise. I almost got to do it two weeks ago in Spokane, but I got to stressed out that day! I thought I was so organized to collect the money and have everything in order until everyone came and changed everything that morning! Next year that field trip will be handled differently!

At least I don't handle anything with the skiing! I just go!

You sound like a great Mom!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 03-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Senior Board Member
Angry No load today!

Great hubby is home tonight! No load for him today. Hopefully he gets one tomorrow. It should be picking up some, not slowing down.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommee View Post
nice to hear from you. i wondered what happened to you too. i commend you for home schooling your children. i am lucky that we have a good public school because i wouldn't have the patience with my own. my friend home schools while she is getting her masters online. it's tough and i know i couldn't do it.

taking the kids skiing is great. i have taken the kids and they catch on so quickly. i have them in ice skating lessons. my son loves hockey. i skate with my kids and i feel that every week. and yes, skiing is good for you. :clap:

glad all is well with you and your family.
Hey Mommee! Good to see you still here! Thank you for the support. Sometimes things do get trying but it was just as bad with after school homework. Your friend is scary! It is like a person that keeps their house spotless with 5 kids! I don't know how they do it!!!

Ice skating is great also! It is good exercise. I almost got to do it two weeks ago in Spokane, but I got to stressed out that day! I thought I was so organized to collect the money and have everything in order until everyone came and changed everything that morning! Next year that field trip will be handled differently!

At least I don't handle anything with the skiing! I just go!

You sound like a great Mom!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 03-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Board Regular

Wow, it's great to hear from you..Glad things seem to be going OK and you are doing well. Yes, retirement didn't last long. Got tired of watching the grass grow and then ex-wife decided she wanted out to go back home to "mommy" and be 29 again. Got divorced, had to give her half of my UPS pension for 5 years and went back to work, basically for the health benefits for my kids, whom I see every other weekend. So....I've been at the Linde Group for the last couple years hauling industrial/medical gases...Can't complain, it's pretty good gig.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:11 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feederfred View Post
Wow, it's great to hear from you..Glad things seem to be going OK and you are doing well. Yes, retirement didn't last long. Got tired of watching the grass grow and then ex-wife decided she wanted out to go back home to "mommy" and be 29 again. Got divorced, had to give her half of my UPS pension for 5 years and went back to work, basically for the health benefits for my kids, whom I see every other weekend. So....I've been at the Linde Group for the last couple years hauling industrial/medical gases...Can't complain, it's pretty good gig.
I am sorry to hear that things went that way! I know how excited you were to move and start something new.

How old are your kids? I had hubby take me off the medical insurance. It was insane to pay for it and have to pay all the medical bills anyway. Then if something catastrophic happened they would only pay 75% so we would be finished financially any way.

So what areas do you haul to and from now? Maybe if you are up this way I could bring you some of those cookies!

It was really great to hear from you although I would have liked a better report. I am glad you are staying positive though!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 03-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Most of us had problems signing in when the first changes were taking place. There were some other issues over the last few months that made it difficult to sign in and the website really slowed down. I am glad to see that you are doing well.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
Most of us had problems signing in when the first changes were taking place. There were some other issues over the last few months that made it difficult to sign in and the website really slowed down. I am glad to see that you are doing well.
Thank you GMan! I am glad that the bugs are getting worked out! It is nice to be able to sign in again.

Has anyone heard from Truck Preacher lately?

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 03-08-2010, 04:01 AM
Board Regular

GFW..3 kids, 2 14 year old girls and a 16 year old. They are OK with it...I guess they just didn't like what was happening to their dad (me) and they have recently informed the Family Courts that they would like to live with me full time. And no, I didn't suggest it or bad mouth their mother..Looks like I'm going to need a bigger house..Great to hear from you and glad your husband's hanging in...Yes, I was looking forward to getting out of Brown. I spent a few decades at that company and while I have no regrets at all, it was time to retire...As far as retirement, well I guess it's like they say, if you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans..I run Northern Cal./Southern Cal. Southern Oregon..AZ..and of course, Nevada...
Old 03-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by feederfred View Post
GFW..3 kids, 2 14 year old girls and a 16 year old. They are OK with it...I guess they just didn't like what was happening to their dad (me) and they have recently informed the Family Courts that they would like to live with me full time. And no, I didn't suggest it or bad mouth their mother..Looks like I'm going to need a bigger house..Great to hear from you and glad your husband's hanging in...Yes, I was looking forward to getting out of Brown. I spent a few decades at that company and while I have no regrets at all, it was time to retire...As far as retirement, well I guess it's like they say, if you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans..I run Northern Cal./Southern Cal. Southern Oregon..AZ..and of course, Nevada...
wow, all your kids are just about ready to get there driver permits, they can keep the batteries charged up in all your vehicles.:lol: it will be refreshing to have all those young minds to brighten up you daily routine. good luck.:thumbsup: