Old 06-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Your do not call notice? So Im assuming your real name is Cluggy and your phone will be listed as such? I promise if I get a truck drivers name called Cluggy, I wont call. Other that that if I get an app or a phone number, I can assure you that I will call. On second thought, I probably would call the Cluggy number. Not because I think I could hire you. But because it would be really really funny. You crack me up sometimes.
Ya see, folks? This is what i mean. He knows who I am, he listed my resume online. He either got it online on this board, or I sent him it thru one of those site not named JB Hunt. It's not hard to figure out who I am. My email starts with my nick, cluggy619.

But let's play games. Its starts with the recruiter, goes on thru orientation, and finally when your starving at a truckstop somewhere you can't just leave the truck. Gametime at JB Hunt.

After your done, you can come to this board, and have some recruiter tell ya it's alright to mislead the drivers. Recruiters never lie.....hehehe

Quote:
He's a honest recruiter, JUST LIKE ME!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea, right.

Deja moo. It's when you feel you have heard this BS before.
'

Old 06-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoutlaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoutlaw
Your evil pic, Cluggy....lol
hehehe...nothing evil about him.
Dosent bother me, but I think it was your avatar they were talking about....lol
I read a few post that the pic appeared on....sorry I missed it.

'

Old 06-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Ya see, folks? This is what i mean. He knows who I am, he listed my resume online. He either got it online on this board, or I sent him it thru one of those site not named JB Hunt. It's not hard to figure out who I am. My email starts with my nick, cluggy619.
I have never seen your resume, nor have I ever called you. Also recruiters like me, with those websites dont share that information with the company or other recruiters. I pay over a grand a month marketing my website, Im not about to share my leads that I get from that website.
Here cluggy, I will do you a big favor. My website is www.break19.org. Whatever you do, dont fill out an application there. If you see it advertised in truck stops in the lounge or if your truck gets a card on the window when you are parked, DONT fill at an application there! Im getting ready to start advertising my site on top of the pumps at fuel islands. If you see one of my signs, LOOK AWAY CLUGGY! The hypnotic power of my signs might subconsiously make you go to my site and fill out an app. I would hate to accidently call you and have you hang up on me....That would just ruin my whole week.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Rookie

Quote:
What pic are you referring to?
Someone posted a poorly worded message filled with obscene language because he was obviously banned from an earlier board. He also included a nasty picture. It had no place for this board, website or on the internet period!

I can't believe people can be so arrogant and stupid to blame others for their poor decisions. What a MORON he was! I was morbidly offended of the picture he posted! I want to thank the moderators for removing that post and hope they will monitor these boards closer and keep horrible people like that off these boards.

Thats all.

Watcher
Old 06-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Rookie

sorry...this was a double post...

Watcher
Old 06-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher
Quote:
What pic are you referring to?
Someone posted a poorly worded message filled with obscene language because he was obviously banned from an earlier board. He also included a nasty picture. It had no place for this board, website or on the internet period!

I can't believe people can be so arrogant and stupid to blame others for their poor decisions. What a MORON he was! I was morbidly offended of the picture he posted! I want to thank the moderators for removing that post and hope they will monitor these boards closer and keep horrible people like that off these boards.

Thats all.

Watcher
Yea...he did it before, I think. Was banned before, if I thinking about the right person.

As far as the Mods Squad goes ( and I said that to be humorous, not insulting :lol: :lol: ), they are doing their best at trying to keep the board clean. However, they are but a few, and they do have a life outside the board. So a computer glitch here, a banned their, and a deleted post(which is too bad I missed it, but it needed to be deleted), and we all got a nice playground.

'

Old 06-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I have never seen your resume, nor have I ever called you.
Quote:
More than likely our recruiting dept is going to start recruiting for other companies that dont compete with us. Class B jobs, Tanker jobs, Local dump jobs...ect.

Let's begin here. For someone who has NEVER seen my resume, you nailed what I have done for the last 7 years. Not just close, but NAILED.

Quote:
Also recruiters like me, with those websites dont share that information with the company or other recruiters. I pay over a grand a month marketing my website, Im not about to share my leads that I get from that website.
Sure you do. You all get your phone calls, and laugh when the driver hangs up on you. Then, just to piss off the driver even more, you hand him off to another recruiter to call. Then you both just laugh, laugh, and laugh. By the way, you posted this yourself earlier.

Quote:
Here cluggy, I will do you a big favor. My website is www.break19.org.
Nothing like plugging your own site.

Quote:
Whatever you do, dont fill out an application there. If you see it advertised in truck stops in the lounge or if your truck gets a card on the window when you are parked, DONT fill at an application there! Im getting ready to start advertising my site on top of the pumps at fuel islands. If you see one of my signs, LOOK AWAY CLUGGY! The hypnotic power of my signs might subconsiously make you go to my site and fill out an app. I would hate to accidently call you and have you hang up on me....That would just ruin my whole week.
Well, I wouldn't want to ruin your whole week. I will say that Ryder recruiting called me eariler...seems like alot of jobs in the DFW area just became open. A contract with GM hauling parts to dealerships. Home every night, 36.5 cpm when you travel further than local, $15.50/hour local, time and a half after 40. Union posible......what do you think?

'

Old 06-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Quote:
Your do not call notice? So Im assuming your real name is Cluggy and your phone will be listed as such? I promise if I get a truck drivers name called Cluggy, I wont call. Other that that if I get an app or a phone number, I can assure you that I will call. On second thought, I probably would call the Cluggy number. Not because I think I could hire you. But because it would be really really funny. You crack me up sometimes.

But let's play games. Its starts with the recruiter, goes on thru orientation, and finally when your starving at a truckstop somewhere you can't just leave the truck. Gametime at JB Hunt.

After your done, you can come to this board, and have some recruiter tell ya it's alright to mislead the drivers. Recruiters never lie.....hehehe

Quote:
He's a honest recruiter, JUST LIKE ME!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea, right.
I spent 3 months with JB Hunt this last winter and I made pretty good money with them, and If I get layed off again thins winter I will go back and drive for them again. JB Hunt isn't as bad as what people think.

Old 06-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Senior Board Member

Also, Craig I give you full permission to post my numbers from JB Hunt Connections if you want. My miles, what I made, what ever you want just no personal stuff.