User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

BTW - I don't know where you're getting your info, but the information on your DAC report is on there for 10 years. I have no clue where you're getting this 15 months thing. In other words, find a new career. I hear that they're training people for parachuting. I just hope you learn it faster than you did driving.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86 View Post
BTW - I don't know where you're getting your info, but the information on your DAC report is on there for 10 years. I have no clue where you're getting this 15 months thing. In other words, find a new career. I hear that they're training people for parachuting. I just hope you learn it faster than you did driving.
Wrong. It's right on the DAC Report that it's there for up to 7 years, not 10 years, as you stated. The pages that I've scanned in, and added, prove it!!! Just like I said, I can prove what I say. I'm not sure how to actually get the size larger for the photos. So, here's the wording that explains the amount of time the information is contained on the DAC Report (from page 1a to page 2): "Adverse accident/incident history information is reported by HireRight for up to 7 years."

And, it's not 15 months, it's 1 year and 10 months, which makes it 22 months to wait before I can get hired by the company, which I stated in one of my earlier posts. The Company, that I will be eventually be driving for, only requires a 3 year period from the time a person was fired and the information went on the DAC Report. That's where I got that number. The information went on my DAC Report on August 11, 2011. Therefore, I only have to wait until August 11, 2014, until they will hire me. And, NO, I'm not telling you the Company.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1130[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1131[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DAC Report 1A.jpg (92.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DAC Report 2.jpg (81.7 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by lilchemmaster; 10-03-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchemmaster View Post
You sure are funny. Sure you're not a stand-up comedian that no one's ever really heard of?

You really don't get it, do you? And, I'm not just talking about you Fozzy. Here's the truth that stands amongst all of the posts:

When a person allows a f*ck-stick company, such a Swift Transportation, to walk all over them and blatantly place misleading information on a DAC Report, they have to call them out on it. Also, other potential employees must be warned of the potential that it can just as easily happen to them, as well. That's exactly what I'm doing. When Swift Tranpsortation decided that their office personnel's paychecks were more important than standing by their own Rules and Promises they made, guaranteeing adequate training, they deserve everything they get. And, no, I'm not one to let it go, nor am I one to allow d-bags like Tom Feaker, Al Golu, or Robert Whitlatch off of the hook for their incompetance and stupidity. Especially, with the fact, that I lost more than $500.00, because of the blatant lies that came from Robert (Jonestown, PA Terminal). That lying b*st*rd told me, the day that he fired me, that they would ship all of my stuff to me. However, nearly four (4) weeks later, I had to drive out to Jonestown and pick all of my stuff up, which had been sitting out in the weather and elements, on their dock, for that whole time. His excuse was, "We don't have an account that we could just ship it to you through UPS." So, I had to spend the money to drive out there and get it myself. And, they didn't even return the air hose and seatbelt cover, which I had purchased with my own money.

I am a persistant b*st*rd. None of these will actually mean anything to you. But, they're amounts of time that I have taken and continue to take, because I've been extremely persistant: twelve (12) years and seven-and-one-half (7 1/2) years. The first number is how long I continued to get to where everyone said I'd never get. Which, it was one of my main goals in life. The second one is still ongoing and I still haven't given up. So, this thing with Swift Transportation is a cake-walk compared to those.

I've got plenty more stuff to continue on for a while, so make all the jokes you want.

One more point to make - The Energizer bunny has batteries, I don't.
Ya know I've tried to be nice but you just don't seem to get it! just like YOU didn't get the training that was offered to you. You keep blaming swift, ok you had a bad trainer but then you got a second one right? You somehow passed the road test by swift and a state DMV so you SHOULD have been able to control the truck. Plain and simple YOU couldn't! Accept that and move on and be glad you any of your stuff back most co. would've sh#tcanned it long ago!
50 freakin posts all about wawaaa swift screwed me, I'm just wondering how many drivers does swift train and DOSN"T FIRE?
Old 10-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Therefore, I only have to wait until August 11, 2014, until they will hire me.
Hmmm - I need to make my finances work so that I can retire before that date. I don't want to share the road with him. He's the type that would be heading north on an interstate, cross the median, hit you head on and then blame you for it.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Senior Board Member

He will be on here then complaining that they won't hire him because of no recent experience.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
You sure are funny. Sure you're not a stand-up comedian that no one's ever really heard of?

You really don't get it, do you? And, I'm not just talking about you Fozzy. Here's the truth that stands amongst all of the posts:

When a person allows a f*ck-stick company, such a Swift Transportation, to walk all over them and blatantly place misleading information on a DAC Report, they have to call them out on it. Also, other potential employees must be warned of the potential that it can just as easily happen to them, as well. That's exactly what I'm doing. When Swift Tranpsortation decided that their office personnel's paychecks were more important than standing by their own Rules and Promises they made, guaranteeing adequate training, they deserve everything they get. And, no, I'm not one to let it go, nor am I one to allow d-bags like Tom Feaker, Al Golu, or Robert Whitlatch off of the hook for their incompetance and stupidity. Especially, with the fact, that I lost more than $500.00, because of the blatant lies that came from Robert (Jonestown, PA Terminal). That lying b*st*rd told me, the day that he fired me, that they would ship all of my stuff to me. However, nearly four (4) weeks later, I had to drive out to Jonestown and pick all of my stuff up, which had been sitting out in the weather and elements, on their dock, for that whole time. His excuse was, "We don't have an account that we could just ship it to you through UPS." So, I had to spend the money to drive out there and get it myself. And, they didn't even return the air hose and seatbelt cover, which I had purchased with my own money.

I am a persistant b*st*rd. None of these will actually mean anything to you. But, they're amounts of time that I have taken and continue to take, because I've been extremely persistant: twelve (12) years and seven-and-one-half (7 1/2) years. The first number is how long I continued to get to where everyone said I'd never get. Which, it was one of my main goals in life. The second one is still ongoing and I still haven't given up. So, this thing with Swift Transportation is a cake-walk compared to those.

I've got plenty more stuff to continue on for a while, so make all the jokes you want.

One more point to make - The Energizer bunny has batteries, I don't.
Dude.......Y'all don't say what the goals you allude to there were......But if it took you seven-and-one-half (7 1/2) years to qualify for your CDL.......that in and of itself explains your animosity. It also explains a lot more.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
Dude.......Y'all don't say what the goals you allude to there were......But if it took you seven-and-one-half (7 1/2) years to qualify for your CDL.......that in and of itself explains your animosity. It also explains a lot more.
No where on here did I EVER say that it took 7 1/2 years to get my CDL. It took me the 240-hour class, which only lasted 6 weeks.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
No where on here did I EVER say that it took 7 1/2 years to get my CDL. It took me the 240-hour class, which only lasted 6 weeks.
Well. When you get ready to drive again in 2014........You will have an opportunity to pass that 240 hour class one more time.

At 30 days unemployed company's are doubtful. At 90 days you had better have been in a hospital. In two years, you will need to take that class over because no insurance company will touch you.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
Well. When you get ready to drive again in 2014........You will have an opportunity to pass that 240 hour class one more time.

At 30 days unemployed company's are doubtful. At 90 days you had better have been in a hospital. In two years, you will need to take that class over because no insurance company will touch you.
But then it will be the insurance comp. fault he can't get hired.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:31 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by repete View Post
But then it will be the insurance comp. fault he can't get hired.
As usual, it's another case of talking about something you have no idea. There is a reason I formally agreed to take that 240-hour course. My employment with the company will fall under different terms than normal candidates. I'll be joining a certain program within the company, that is a recent program. Therefore, my driving with Swift, and taking the 240-hour course, will be sufficient.

Tags
dac, swift transportation, trucking companies