User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: Question about J.B. Hunt and DAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeper01
I recently found out that J.B. Hunt put a preventable accident on my DAC.

Here is the reality of it:

Went to orientation for J.B. Hunt in Chicago, was there no more than 2 hours when they found out my social security number didnt match the one they had in there computers.

However, here is the insult to injury part:

J.B. Hunt claims that i wrecked one of there road test trucks. My question is: How can i possibly wreck there truck when i never even set foot into one of there trucks? Also, i was booted out of orientation before i was there 2 hours.
3 simple steps if what your saying is true.

1st write a stong letter to JB Hunt and make no bones about it and how displeased you are.

2nd write a letter to USIS and send a copy of the letter you wrote to JB Hunt.

3rd Get a dam good law dog and sue the crap out of them. you are not the 1st nor will you be the last just know this is almost common with JB Hunt.

4th this is the most important Don't Buy a truck with your court victory buy apratments they will provide a good stable income..

Its sad to say but i have heard way to many horrer stories and yet there are some who do fine by them. They are rare i hear about 100 times bad to every 1 good. I have sit in many truck diners and heard many bad things about companies and many good things. i wish you some luck just as an after thought i want you to know it will be a fight for hunt to remove anything..Not i sent usis a letter and a copy of the letter they promtly removed the comment. Was not bad but just incorrect info.