Old 02-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedfxg
let's see. two companies, similar results, and that is those two companies screwing with ya? you need to get a grip on realty there fella'. do us all a favor and go look deep inside yourself and ask why you are a big f***up. we can't answer that for you.

First...WTF...is than an Avatar of ?... Richard Simmons playing Guitar ?, And second if you read the post your comment makes little sense ,As he stated JB.Hunt reported to USIS that he ...WRECKED...one of there power units they use to road test ...And yet he was disqualified in the orientation even before he road tested making this impossible ,as he never drove their equipment .
Old 02-20-2008, 11:59 PM
Senior Board Member

kreeper01 wrote:
Quote:
was there no more than 2 hours when they found out my social security number didnt match the one they had in there computers.
Whats with the social security number problem? I think this is were the confusion is. Whoever typed it into the computer from your application typed it incorrectly (possible??). Now, it matches somebody who was previously employed with JB. who did wreck one of their trucks.(possible??)
Whatever the problem you are not showing up correctly in JB's computer. You should bring this up to them when you start investicating the DAC report.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:38 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
Quote:
let's see. two companies, similar results, and that is those two companies screwing with ya? you need to get a grip on realty there fella'. do us all a favor and go look deep inside yourself and ask why you are a big f***up. we can't answer that for you.

First...WTF...is than an Avatar of ?... Richard Simmons playing Guitar ?, And second if you read the post your comment makes little sense ,As he stated JB.Hunt reported to USIS that he ...WRECKED...one of there power units they use to road test ...And yet he was disqualified in the orientation even before he road tested making this impossible ,as he never drove their equipment .

you dont know Angus Young when you see him?? HUH HUH you're old
Old 02-21-2008, 04:54 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog
Quote:
Quote:

I think he's too young :roll:

That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
Abraham Lincoln

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-21-2008, 05:21 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDarlin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i'm 24 and know who angus young is. forget headbanging while playing the guitar. it's all in the legs. :lol: now if you were to show me a country singer, recent or old, i would just stare at the picture asking you or myself, "who the hell is that?" the only exceptions to that are: faith hill, garth brooks, randy travis, glen campbell (like a rhinestone cowboy!), and billy ray cyrus (gotta love that mullet!) :P
Old 02-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDarlin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know, but calling somebody young isnt an insult

i'm 24 and know who angus young is. forget headbanging while playing the guitar. it's all in the legs. :lol: now if you were to show me a country singer, recent or old, i would just stare at the picture asking you or myself, "who the hell is that?" the only exceptions to that are: faith hill, garth brooks, randy travis, glen campbell (like a rhinestone cowboy!), and billy ray cyrus (gotta love that mullet!) :P
Old 02-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

ah, big jeep is just trying to start an argument with me. he don't like me too well. and yes he is either dumb or very young to not know who angus young is.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:26 PM

or not interested in AC/DC

Me, I have no problems with AC/DC. Even have a stack of their stuff - but I get along better with better guitarists... Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn.. Jimmi Hendrix, Carlos Santanna. Not to mention Frank Zappa and the entire Romero family.

3 chords a song does not a guitar player make
Old 03-15-2008, 05:05 AM
Board Regular

Got dangit! I don't care if you only know three chords, but you at least have to play them in the right order.

The Word, according to Hank Hill