Old 02-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mf2004champ
I think this is a good step for the relationship between Americans and Mexicans. Latinos are victims of discrimination and maybe Congress allowing the truckers in America it will help the healing.
I think you have lost your mind bro?!?!

What about the racist slur (Gringos) made against Americans by the poster "Pepe"? Is he not spewing discrimination against Americans? And what about the La Raza guy? Is he not also spewing hate and discrimination against Americans?

And who said ANYTHING about Latinos? This is about Mexicans!

It cuts both ways bro, and surrendering our country to Mexicans IS NOT the answer!

NAFTA MUST BE REPEALED ( At Least the Mexican Part!)
Old 02-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadKing2525
What about the racist slur (Gringos) made against Americans by the poster "Pepe"? Is he not spewing discrimination against Americans? And what about the La Raza guy? Is he not also spewing hate and discrimination against Americans?
You complaining about a racial slur is rich. :lol:
Old 02-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Senior Board Member

Hey bros...lets cool it with the name calling. This is not about brown vs white...illegals vs legals...blah blah etc. This is a national border issue where two nations side by side have radically different wage levels and we are about to allow one low paying side to come across and work in the same market (our nation's roads) as our own citizens are.

Lets keep it on topic here... 8)
Old 02-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by geomon
Hey bros...lets cool it with the name calling.
Lets keep it on topic here... 8)
Well I gotta agree, I don't appreciate people (Mexicans?) throwing the word Gringo around like they got some kinda pass to insult? That kinda language should not be allowed here.

On Topic, my company, Celadon, is one of the worst offenders of this "Corporate Grreed" plan to replace many of their drivers with Mexicans and is chomping at the bit spending 10's of millions ln lobbyists funds to grant amnesty to the 20 million Mexicans already here illegally. They even have a fund to help train the illegals for their American CDL's once they get amnesty.

And yes, I'm keaving soon.

Read all about in the Tombstone Tumbleweed, Page 8:

http://tombstonetumbleweed.com/PDF_A...bleSep0105.pdf
Old 02-27-2007, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackRatTDI
Quote:
Why is it rich. It's a slur, no matter how you slice it. Should not be allowed, and the posters of such slurs(or any other slurs regarding whatever race) should be banned quite simply.

I don't have the time to re read the TOS for the board, but I'm sure there is a rule in there about this very issue. If not, there should be.

Old 02-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbie
Quote:
Quote:
Why is it rich. It's a slur, no matter how you slice it. Should not be allowed, and the posters of such slurs(or any other slurs regarding whatever race) should be banned quite simply.

I don't have the time to re read the TOS for the board, but I'm sure there is a rule in there about this very issue. If not, there should be.
It's rich because he's used racist language himself.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by serbie
Quote:
Quote:

It's rich because he's used racist language himself.
Oh Really???

Why don't you copy and post what your small mind thinks was inappropiate language?

You got a real problem bro.... You appear to have a severe hatred of America and based on your posts seemed determined to "sell us out" to the Mexicans.

Americans DO NOT want Mexicans driving on US soil taking our jobs! It's that simple. NAFTA or no NAFTA it is wrong for America and almost everyone (except You) seems to agree!

Time to change NAFTA, keep the Canadian part and delete the Mexican part!

Just my opinion.. of course... <grin>
Old 02-27-2007, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mf2004champ
I think this is a good step for the relationship between Americans and Mexicans. Latinos are victims of discrimination and maybe Congress allowing the truckers in America it will help the healing.
This is about drivers from a 3rd world country willing and able to live on wages that are about 1/3rd of what is required here in the States.

This is about those same drivers not having to uphold the standards by which we are required to live by -- namely persistent records (driver, work and legal history) and drug screening.

I have no problem in competing in the marketplace. This, however, is not a level playing field.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:16 PM

RoadKing, you kind of remind me of extreme animal-activists that I have to put up with. Because I brand my calves with a hot iron, I am hated beyond belief, and I'm told that I hate animals and want to purposely cause animals pain and suffering to their death. And because I'm a rodeo contestant, I'm told that I ride bulls and rope calves for the sole purpose of causing them pain for other people's pleasure.

You and the animal activists make me laugh. Ya'll make generalizations then broadcast them to the public, albiet, in a persuasive manner. But what ya'll do is take a little bitty piece of the truth, then blow it up with misconceptions and even with lies. I'm not saying your opinions are wrong, and I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're single minded, along with many other activists on different topics, and to me that's amusing, in a sad way.
Closed Thread