LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrange View Post
*ahem* They won't get it, though.

Well, I see I have access to the website again, although I can't edit or delete anything.
That's why your access to posting was shut off for a day and a half. Because you were mass deleting everything you posted in this thread.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago View Post
That's why your access to posting was shut off for a day and a half. Because you were mass deleting everything you posted in this thread.
I deleted everything I posted and you restored it. Whereas Steve Booth's privilege to do so was respected, mine was not. As I said, I log 100% accurate, I'm just talking about hypotheticals and people I know of.

But, because they allow a loose cannon like you to remain mod, this is the last thread I'll post to until you're gone. Continue to 'f' up the board Rev. Vaj, I don't care.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I deleted everything I posted and you restored it. Whereas Steve Booth's privilege to do so was respected, mine was not. As I said, I log 100% accurate, I'm just talking about hypotheticals and people I know of.

But, because they allow a loose cannon like you to remain mod, this is the last thread I'll post to until you're gone. Continue to 'f' up the board Rev. Vaj, I don't care.
That's why i won't advertise here. Power trips are something else.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
I deleted everything I posted and you restored it. Whereas Steve Booth's privilege to do so was respected, mine was not.
Steve Booth's mass deletions were one of the major reasons that editing restrictions were put into place under Twilight Flyer's reign. Better come up with another example.

Mass deletions are the equivalent of thread hijacking.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago View Post
Steve Booth's mass deletions were one of the major reasons that editing restrictions were put into place under Twilight Flyer's reign. Better come up with another example.

Mass deletions are the equivalent of thread hijacking.
Well, there was that one thread where we were wiping the board with you for claiming pantyhose are part of your cost per mile. So, what do you do? You delete the thread.

See Rev, I have a good time jawing back and forth with guys, or as the British say, 'taking the piss out of each other.' There's a fun way to do it, and there's a mean-spirited way to do it, too. I don't know about everybody else but I was having fun. The funniest line in this whole thread had to be the response to "Ram it, Cowboy!" But, that breezed past the ruffles on your drawers and now it's buried in message board purgatory.

Further, we all have pseudonyms and that allows us to let if fly, just like every other message board on the planet. It's a violation of trust to use someone's real name when talking about sensitive subjects. You guys, well, read about the Pharisees sometime.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Well, there was that one thread where we were wiping the board with you for claiming pantyhose are part of your cost per mile. So, what do you do? You delete the thread.
I don't even know what thread you're referring to. "Wiping the board"? Hardly.

Quote:
See Rev, I have a good time jawing back and forth with guys, or as the British say, 'taking the piss out of each other.' There's a fun way to do it, and there's a mean-spirited way to do it, too. I don't know about everybody else but I was having fun.
I'm having a grand old time right now. Aren't you? It seems to me that you couldn't take the heat, and tried to get out of the kitchen by destroying the thread. When I thwarted your effort to do so, you came back and threw a hissy fit about it.

Quote:
The funniest line in this whole thread had to be the response to "Ram it, Cowboy!" But, that breezed past the ruffles on your drawers and now it's buried in message board purgatory.
Just checked - nope - it's still there. Time to get your eyesight checked. The only things that got removed were the personal attacks taking into question other peoples' sexual orientation. That doesn't fly here, and if you can't handle that, then leave now.

Quote:
Further, we all have pseudonyms and that allows us to let if fly, just like every other message board on the planet. It's a violation of trust to use someone's real name when talking about sensitive subjects. You guys, well, read about the Pharisees sometime.
I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to, but if someone called you by your real name, and you took issue with that, then you should have reported it, or asked the person to edit it out.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Senior Board Member

It's about enough, huh?

Why don't you guys start a thread about how good it makes you feel when you cross the border into Illinois and set your cruise controls at 54 mph?
Old 05-29-2009, 09:15 PM
Board Regular

Gosh Rev-

Whatever happened to your recent thread vis-a-vis Floored?

Wasn't that whole thread deleted?

And wasn't it deleted after several of us called BS on your whole premise for starting it- that you had no other way to find Teal?

Your hypocrisy and hubris will kill this board yet.

My vote is that you ban yourself.

Lowrange-

Tried to PM my support- no luck, but know it's there.

-Jack Kerouac, "Mexico City Blues"
Old 05-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin0915 View Post
Sooooo.....according do your way of thinking, i should never travel over 30mph just in case someone else in the other lane falls asleep at the wheel, and drifts over the center line into my path....i should always be able to stop my truck to prevent an accident.....an accident that wasnt caused by me??
Those two examples are completely different. The one that this thread is based on is a very simple excersize. It doesn't matter if there's bodies on the road, a stopped vehicle, a moose, or a democrat. If you are travelling too fast and cannot brake in time, it *IS* your fault. That's what the jury determined.

Quote:
So what if the bus driver DID get stopped.....and a truck still hits it head on, and the driver of the bus still dies......(which is probably what would have happened based upon the speed of the out of control truck). Now the bus driver isnt at any fault because he stopped the truck? Or should he have stopped, put up cones, flares and set off fireworks to wake the driver of the truck up before impact??
They did not hit head on. They were travelling the same direction.

Here is the NTSB report:

http://www.rozeklaw.com/docs/wiscons...gue-report.pdf
Old 05-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsChromeHorsepower View Post
Gosh Rev-

Whatever happened to your recent thread vis-a-vis Floored?

Wasn't that whole thread deleted?

And wasn't it deleted after several of us called BS on your whole premise for starting it- that you had no other way to find Teal?
No. It was deleted at the request of others. Comparing that to me deleting a couple of posts where one poster was calling another poster homosexual (and going into detail about sexual acts) is a huge leap.

Quote:
Your hypocrisy and hubris will kill this board yet.
LOL. If you say so.
Closed Thread