User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2009, 01:44 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Thank God this is just a forum on the internet, if it was real life a full fledged riot would have broken out by now !!

You guys don't know how good you have it here, there are few forums with moderators as tolerant as these guys.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin0915 View Post
Actually I had two violations on one log. They nailed me for not taking my full '10' and then nailed me for working over my '14' and all because of an error marking my logbook, not because i couldnt add.

there is a difference. I know when i show line 1 or 2 to start my 10 at say..10p....i know i cannot show my pretrip on line 4 till 8a....and roll no earlier than 815a. I also know that when i start my 11 hr drive clock at 815a, i cannot drive past 715p.....that is if i drove a straight 11 hrs. My problem was i had one time in my head, and thats the one i based the start of the day off. i can count to 11 no problem ;-)
I can count to 11 if I open my zipper
Old 05-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog View Post
I can count to 11 if I open my zipper
Sportster65, look over here, Fredog is the one you want to talk to. I can only count to 4.

Careful though, you don't want that cowboy to puncture your lungs, or anything.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:11 AM

Lowrange, you seem to be hung up on male body parts, YOU are the one who keeps bringing that up, so to speak. Buy hey each to his own, if the male anatomy is so exiting to you fine, but quit incinuating that may be my preference, you will be dissapointed to know I don't now or ever have gone that way. But if fantasizing about me is your thing, OK, I guess it is flattering, to know that my appeal is so strong that it transends the to those of your orientation. Maybe you can go over to one of your affore mentioned "other" forums where that kind of thing is the norm. But please quit drooling over our posts, you really seem to gravitate to a post where the male anatomy is mentioned, may be for your sake we should not use those kinds of terms any more, it seems to be too much for you. Just know that your secret is safe with us, for the time being you can stay in the closet, but if you keep on like you are, words gonna get out, and "driving" will have a whole other meaning for you. So stay safe and "drive" carefully.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:33 AM
Water Board Administrator
Senior Board Member

Driver criminally convicted after doing a good job

Regardless of the logging, issue how is flipping your truck over considered "doing a good job"? 5 people died. He should go to jail.

Lowrange all you seem to care about is that fudging logs is OK and people should just look the other way on this.

For whatever reason he lost control of his rig. Most companies wont even hire him for the rollover, let alone that in this case people died.

On top of that it was discovered he also fudges logs.

You have a very low standard of "doing a good job".
Old 05-31-2009, 12:58 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman7 View Post
Driver criminally convicted after doing a good job

Regardless of the logging, issue how is flipping your truck over considered "doing a good job"? 5 people died. He should go to jail.

Lowrange all you seem to care about is that fudging logs is OK and people should just look the other way on this.

For whatever reason he lost control of his rig. Most companies wont even hire him for the rollover, let alone that in this case people died.

On top of that it was discovered he also fudges logs.

You have a very low standard of "doing a good job".
I started the thread based on erroneous reporting (the article in the OP). I was also using irony to make a point that few evidently picked up. Either way, I'm done with all that. Someone used my first name in this thread, and when I said something to him about it, his reply was, 'I have nothing to hide.' I'm just finishing up the pissing match, I started a thread on Theologyonline last night.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportster65 View Post
Lowrange, you seem to be hung up on male body parts, YOU are the one who keeps bringing that up, so to speak. Buy hey each to his own, if the male anatomy is so exiting to you fine, but quit incinuating that may be my preference, you will be dissapointed to know I don't now or ever have gone that way. But if fantasizing about me is your thing, OK, I guess it is flattering, to know that my appeal is so strong that it transends the to those of your orientation. Maybe you can go over to one of your affore mentioned "other" forums where that kind of thing is the norm. But please quit drooling over our posts, you really seem to gravitate to a post where the male anatomy is mentioned, may be for your sake we should not use those kinds of terms any more, it seems to be too much for you. Just know that your secret is safe with us, for the time being you can stay in the closet, but if you keep on like you are, words gonna get out, and "driving" will have a whole other meaning for you. So stay safe and "drive" carefully.
Ok, you wanted the "Cowboy" to ram exactly what exactly where? That movie I mentioned in the post Rev. deleted, you know, cowboys...ramming...well, maybe they don't ram it, maybe that's more of a cliche. Anyway, that's what came to mind. What were you talking about, particularly since you've now come up with a meaning for "driving" I've never thought of... Sporto, is there something you'd like to us? Do you have a "soft tail?"
Old 05-31-2009, 04:51 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Exclamation

Hooooooahhhhhh!!!!!

Lest this be a lesson to you Channel 19 Cowboys/girls that enjoy impressing one another with your pro-American, Red-White-Blue bull**** rhetoric...........

Blah blah blah about drug dealers, illegal immigrants, President Obama, blah blah blah blah.........................

As you commit your daily felony????? Yuppers........As you falsify that logbook once again. Remember.........falsifying that log book is no different than robbing a bank. The bank robber claims that he was just "doing it to feed the family." Heh heh. Didn't see that one coming did you BBR?

Hypocrites

Old 05-31-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrange View Post
Ok, you wanted the "Cowboy" to ram exactly what exactly where? That movie I mentioned in the post Rev. deleted, you know, cowboys...ramming...well, maybe they don't ram it, maybe that's more of a cliche. Anyway, that's what came to mind. What were you talking about, particularly since you've now come up with a meaning for "driving" I've never thought of... Sporto, is there something you'd like to us? Do you have a "soft tail?"
Look, dude, get over your self. No one gives a squirt of piss about you or your obession with cowboys. You need to deal with whatever problem it is that you have with sexual preference, and quit worrying about mine. OK you liked the cowboy movie, we get that, you don't have to keep bringing it up over and over. Find a hobby, a girlfriend or boyfriend, or whatever, but quit being concerned with my preferences. It's a little creepy to have another man so concerned with my sexuality. Taking a saying and equating to a sexual nature is up to you, if that what gets you going, fine. But you can't seem to get over something said days ago, let it go, it is over, it is very strange behavior, and very unbecoming. You are lucky you have this board to hide behind, and be the anonymous clown you are. Do everyone a favor and just go away, you have nothing substantial or even intellegent to articulate here, your non-sense is childish and lame. You sound like you just graduated from the 10th grade and need to hang with the other pimply faced kids. We can end this now or you can continue with your sophmoric BS, either way you lose. Grow up and become a man, for Christ Sake.

**And yes I did own an 87 Heritage Softail for 8 years.**

Last edited by sportster65; 05-31-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:42 PM
Board Icon