Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: Okay here is a sure fired way to pass a drug test

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkut2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog
You want a 100% guaranteed way to pass a drug test? Here it is...

DONT DO DRUGS.
dont believe the bullcrap stories about medicine or second hand smoke in the room or the dentist slipped you something, if you dont do drugs, you will pass. if you come up positive you will be given a chance to prove that you have taken a medicine legally. so like I said, dont believe the stories, just stay clean and you will be fine.
now. let the stories roll
You're completely wrong on this!!! Its a PROVEN fact that being exposed to a certain amount of a substance will fail you!!! Its common sence man... think about it! Weed, Cocaine, ect.... ALL have airborn ingredients that can and WILL enter anyones system in the room! Now of course you won't be trashed like the ones with direct contact.... but its just like cigarettes.... 2nd hand is the roughest!!! So yes, if your asleep on the couch and I burn a blunt, releasing all the smoke in your face as you inhale.... you'll sure as $&!+ FAIL a drug test!!!
I doubt it but I have no proof . show me your proof and then I will be a believer. and i mean REAL proof, not a guy you know or someone you know knows..
Old 07-22-2007, 10:57 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DONT DO DRUGS.
dont believe the bullcrap stories about medicine or second hand smoke in the room or the dentist slipped you something, if you dont do drugs, you will pass. if you come up positive you will be given a chance to prove that you have taken a medicine legally. so like I said, dont believe the stories, just stay clean and you will be fine.
You're completely wrong on this!!! Its a PROVEN fact that being exposed to a certain amount of a substance will fail you!!! Its common sence man... think about it! Weed, Cocaine, ect.... ALL have airborn ingredients that can and WILL enter anyones system in the room! Now of course you won't be trashed like the ones with direct contact.... but its just like cigarettes.... 2nd hand is the roughest!!! So yes, if your asleep on the couch and I burn a blunt, releasing all the smoke in your face as you inhale.... you'll sure as $&!+ FAIL a drug test!!!
I doubt it but I have no proof . show me your proof and then I will be a believer. and i mean REAL proof, not a guy you know or someone you know knows..
from Columbia health services
Attention! It's past tomorrow, so you either passed or failed your drug test. But for future reference, second-hand marijuana smoke — buzz producing, or not — can leave traces of the chemical tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in your urine for a day or so after breathing the smoke. Usually, the amount is not enough to make you test positive. Most drug tests have intentionally high standards to avoid false positive results due to incidental ingestion of second-hand smoke.

Hair testing (which is rarely done because the results are not as reliable as results from urine tests) can give information about someone's drug use over a longer time period, say a month or so, rather than just a few days (for most drugs), or a few weeks (with heavy marijuana smoking, for example).

By the way, in order for you to test positive for THC, the marijuana smoke would have to be so thick that it would irritate the eyes of smokers and passive smoke breathers alike. Avoiding smoke-filled cars, unventilated rooms, and other enclosed smoky spaces can help ensure that you can hang out while your friends toke and still be clean for bugle call in the morning.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:00 PM
Senior Board Member
Default this is intersting also

Dear Alice,

My dad requires me to take weekly drug tests since he found out that I was smoking marijuana. My first test came back positive for marijuana and cocaine. I was not surprised about the marijuana because I had only been clean for five weeks, but I have never done cocaine. Is there anything that could have triggered a positive result? Could opium or mushrooms or any other drug possibly trigger this positive result?

Dear Reader,

If done correctly, drug testing for cocaine is pretty accurate — no other drug(s) should trigger a positive result. Most drug tests that check for cocaine use look for benzoylecgonine, a product of the body's metabolism of cocaine that can be detected in urine for around three days after using the substance.

According to the guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) for evaluating the result(s) of a drug test, no prescription medications will cause a false positive. Furthermore, studies have shown that even passively inhaling the smoke from crack cocaine will not result in a positive test result.

In some situations, health care providers may use topical anesthetics that actually contain cocaine itself, which can cause a positive result. In doing so, however, they are also required to document the substance's use, which can be helpful in better understanding a drug test result. The use of other topical anesthetics, such as Novocain and lidocaine, will not produce positive results.

One last possibility for a positive drug test result for cocaine is drinking coca leaf tea, which is popular in a handful of countries outside of the United States. Coca leaf tea has detectable amounts of cocaine and is therefore banned from the U.S., but it could be that the tea was consumed outside of the country.

Alice
Old 07-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DONT DO DRUGS.
Attention! It's past tomorrow, so you either passed or failed your drug test. But for future reference, second-hand marijuana smoke — buzz producing, or not — can leave traces of the chemical tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in your urine for a day or so after breathing the smoke. Usually, the amount is not enough to make you test positive. Most drug tests have intentionally high standards to avoid false positive results due to incidental ingestion of second-hand smoke.

Hair testing (which is rarely done because the results are not as reliable as results from urine tests) can give information about someone's drug use over a longer time period, say a month or so, rather than just a few days (for most drugs), or a few weeks (with heavy marijuana smoking, for example).

By the way, in order for you to test positive for THC, the marijuana smoke would have to be so thick that it would irritate the eyes of smokers and passive smoke breathers alike. Avoiding smoke-filled cars, unventilated rooms, and other enclosed smoky spaces can help ensure that you can hang out while your friends toke and still be clean for bugle call in the morning.
So atleast we settled that.....
Old 07-22-2007, 11:05 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DONT DO DRUGS.

I would say we are both right, if you hang out around enough drugs, you may fail, but if you dont do drugs and only occassionly come in contact, then you will be okay, if you are around that many drugs, you dont need to be driving anyway
Old 07-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I would say we are both right, if you hang out around enough drugs, you may fail, but if you dont do drugs and only occassionly come in contact, then you will be okay, if you are around that many drugs, you dont need to be driving anyway

If you are around THAT many drugs you may want to re-think about who you hang out with. :wink:
Old 07-22-2007, 11:15 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
Quote:

If you are around THAT many drugs you may want to re-think about who you hang out with. :wink:
yea, that too
Old 07-23-2007, 01:20 PM

i heard you can get weed out your system under 2week,you have to workout alot and eat red meat...something like that I have to ask my bro.

he's a pothead ops:

but work in a very professional business job.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Senior Board Member

With the number of states with roadside labs, and the number that are planning on implementing such programs, it is not worth it.

And I am sure before too long, instant jail time if found with an illegal substance from a drug screen when driving a CMV.

IT IS Just not worth it!

There is enough real and honest ways for enjoyment, then doping ones self up.

If one cannot do that, well, there are some really cheap solutions to solving ones problems, and preventing your problems from becoming someone elses.
Principles are, without question, the fastest way to what I want."
Author Unknown

OOIDA