User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by larz0142
Hey nightbright, if your worried about it they make soap and shampoo that removes thc from your hair and if you need to pass a piss test just put the sample in a 60ml bottle under your sack. If your man enough wear some extra small whitie tighties and wrap the bottle with hand warmers...Not that I ever had to do that or anything...Just here to help..
Hey, Larz,

I'm not wanting to play backseat moderator or anything, but if someone needs advice on how to cheat a drug test, (and I'm NOT saying that "Not-So-Bright1" falls into that category) they need to find some other occupation. We have to share the roads with all too many druggies, drunks, and irresponsible drivers as it is.

Just Sayin'!!
:wink:
Old 07-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Hey nightbright, if your worried about it they make soap and shampoo that removes thc from your hair and if you need to pass a piss test just put the sample in a 60ml bottle under your sack. If your man enough wear some extra small whitie tighties and wrap the bottle with hand warmers...Not that I ever had to do that or anything...Just here to help..
You call that "helping?" :roll:

Old 07-22-2007, 11:45 AM

What I want to know how many drivers here use ta drive in da good ol' day you know the days of black beauties and the lot...I was just kidding Greg but I guess a good ol' boy like you never pops a top and then remembers "damn I needs some cigs" and jumps in his car,truck,john deere or what ever you drive on da farm...It's funny how truckers want to be treated with respect but when anybody ask for advise or anything like that it's "what clowns like you need to work at micky d's" Hey Malic is this some fantasy of yours company car and all the 16yr old's you could work with and mentor..Just ask'n...All I'm saying is remember that when you point at someone there are three pointing back at you...People from all walk of like want to drive I mean hell it's the perfect way out of a crappy place.I live in a "bad part of Tampa and notice more and more trucks popping up here but I guess that's just too many people in the work pool for ya...
Old 07-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I was just kidding Greg but I guess a good ol' boy like you never pops a top and then remembers "damn I needs some cigs" and jumps in his car,truck,john deere or what ever you drive on da farm....
No I don't drive with any alcohol in my system. I also don't drive a "John Deere or whatever" on the farm. I live in a city jack*ss.

Kidding or not, I don't think you should be telling anyone who wants to drive a CMV how to pass a drug test.

Old 07-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Senior Board Member

When I was in OCS, our TAC Officer would give the safety briefing before we could leave for the weekend. He always said, "don't drink or do drugs and drive, and if you do, I hope you get caught." My sentiments exactly.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Senior Board Member

No matter what method these guys use to beat a drug test, sooner or later they are going to get caught. Most test are highly sophisticated these days and can detect attempted dilution of the sample.

As for putting the bottle under the sack! Sorry, it does not bring the temperature up to the proper level. I know several techs that handle DOT drug and alcohol screens, and if they even think a sample is not current, they will have you sit in the lobby until you are ready to go again.

Kinda reminds me of the bonehead that used his wife's urine to try and slip by a drug test. Turned out he was pregnant.

IF you want to do your drugs, stay off the road, it is not worth your life, or anyone elses. Anyone driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol has no regard for life, theirs or that of anothers. No different then the boneheads that tailgate the soccer mom's suv loaded with kids.
Principles are, without question, the fastest way to what I want."
Author Unknown

OOIDA
Old 07-22-2007, 08:25 PM

I'd say if you have a question that is so important to you why wouldnt you ask the EMPLOYER??? Oh because then they will figure you may be dirty???? Come one a drug test is a drug test unless you have been drug free for atleast a year watch out !!!!!
Old 07-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhbull
I'd say if you have a question that is so important to you why wouldnt you ask the EMPLOYER??? Oh because then they will figure you may be dirty???? Come one a drug test is a drug test unless you have been drug free for atleast a year watch out !!!!!

I totally agree!!! I know one of my older brothers, whos 39, never does drugs... or even alcohol!!! But one night another brother and his friend decided to blow weed smoke in his face as he slept on the couch. I bet this went one for 3-4 hours!!! So a blunt and a couple joints later, he was definitely sleepin good, hahaha! About 2 months later he switched employers and they did a hair drug screen, which he took with no problem. The problem started when they called him and said that he failed the test for THC!!!!! He argued and faught with them for weeks... still not knowing what happened! To this day he still dosen't know... ops: Now I played NO part in it.... other then not stopping it.... which is bad enough, but its been riding my other brothers conscience and it should!!!

I hear that a lot of companies are doing the hair test now! In fact, a distant buddy, who does amphetamines, went to an orientation like 8 states away. He was all set to go and happy as hell with his new career offer as a truck driver. But then they said we need to go ahead and grab a hair for the drug screen.... hahaha, this is when he refused and was sent back home.... unemployed!!! I think they also reported the refusal to the D.O.T. so he may be fuked for quite some time. Which to be honest, he deserves what he got! With any drug, flowing through the system of a driver behind a 18 wheeler can and will most likely not turn out to be a good combination!!! Since this, he's applied at a couple places and they've rejected him. He's lost at this point......
Old 07-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Okay here is a sure fired way to pass a drug test

You want a 100% guaranteed way to pass a drug test? Here it is...

DONT DO DRUGS.
dont believe the bullcrap stories about medicine or second hand smoke in the room or the dentist slipped you something, if you dont do drugs, you will pass. if you come up positive you will be given a chance to prove that you have taken a medicine legally. so like I said, dont believe the stories, just stay clean and you will be fine.
now. let the stories roll
Old 07-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Board Regular
Default Re: Okay here is a sure fired way to pass a drug test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog
You want a 100% guaranteed way to pass a drug test? Here it is...

DONT DO DRUGS.
dont believe the bullcrap stories about medicine or second hand smoke in the room or the dentist slipped you something, if you dont do drugs, you will pass. if you come up positive you will be given a chance to prove that you have taken a medicine legally. so like I said, dont believe the stories, just stay clean and you will be fine.
now. let the stories roll
You're completely wrong on this!!! Its a PROVEN fact that being exposed to a certain amount of a substance will fail you!!! Its common sence man... think about it! Weed, Cocaine, ect.... ALL have airborn ingredients that can and WILL enter anyones system in the room! Now of course you won't be trashed like the ones with direct contact.... but its just like cigarettes.... 2nd hand is the roughest!!! So yes, if your asleep on the couch and I burn a blunt, releasing all the smoke in your face as you inhale.... you'll sure as shit FAIL a drug test!!!