User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2006, 03:09 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Don't want to believe the veteran drivers on this site, then read from former CR England Drivers.

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/company_warnings.shtml

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff163363.htm

Just one of many quotes of CR England drivers making tons of cash. :evil:

"If you are thinking of signing a lease with CR England, first Google "CR England Lawsuits". Then read the court rulings about CR England's takng undisclosed fees and deductions from drivers pay. One judge said that he was "stunned" at the language of CR England's lease. The OOIDA has a class action lawsuit against CR England right now. Don't take my word for it, look for yourself."

Another satisfied CR England o/o.

"I was a new driver there school was a joke there training was a joke and there lease program is a thief. i tried for over a year to make there lease work out. 1 The truck payment is not what they tell you.

A Week plus other charges plus milage plus insurance on there trailer and cargo. There are a lot of charges they charge you for admin. It a load of crud safty bonus is paid to over milage high mile bonus as well. to make anything u must drive illigal 4200 a week or better.

I drove one week at 5300 and made $900.00. 3500 miles made me on average about $250.00. They will nickel and dime you to death i had to leave it broke me to nothing. Now i am forced to go through bankruptcy. They almost destroyed me. And home is something i ran by every 12 to 14 weeks for a few hours.

You can not stop running or you will owe them big money. They tell you in 15 weeks it will be better. Thats a lot of nonsense. Stay as far away as you possable can. It is the largest rip off i have ever seen in my life and trust me i am an old guy."

Michael
Sacramento, California
U.S.A.

These guys are trying to help you not make a serious mistake. In the end its your choice. Try reading in the "What about this trucking company" section and find a good company to start and train with.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:43 AM
Senior Board Member

FutureTrucker, Useless...does pretty much the same thing my dad does, but my dad isn't involved in oil at all, but he does own his own businesses, multiples even. This past year, he owed $165k in taxes. He wasn't doing anything wrong, just made well into seven figures.

I don't know why you fight what these guys are saying so strongly, instead of listening to the 20 or so England Drivers, maybe you should listen to the 200 or so members on here who are telling you you will be making the biggest mistake of your life. Why are you so hung up on them? Got a thing for driving those "kickass red freightliners?" Please...there are LOTS of other things you can do out there that make money. Take myself and BanditsCousin for instance...how hard would YOU have to run to make $10k? Or, to NET after fuel/expenses $150-175k a year? I'll run about 2k miles, and have a week tied up in it. I do specialty freight (HHG) as does Bandit, Rev.Vassago, and I'm sure maybe a couple others on here have done it in their life. I've got 3 years OTR, and one as an O/O, and Bandit has less than that. You are going to run your butt off, never get home to see your wife..I don't care WHAT England tells you, promises you, "gives you in writing" or what..it AIN'T gonna happen. I work about 8 months out of the year, and get home whenever the hell I want...so you might not want to listen to me b/c it's apparent I don't know what I'm doing.

Old 06-01-2006, 04:03 AM
Board Regular

FT's problem is he has tunnel vision and cannot see outside the box the only thing he sees is CRE and driving a pretty Red Truck.I read his friends blog that drives for CRE and he stated that he was out for a 3 month period and home for only 12 whole hrs. Let him make his bed he is the one that has to sleep in it nuff said just my 2 cents
Old 06-01-2006, 04:26 AM
Board Regular

Thanks for all the input, i will see how it goes for myself. I dont see them to be the horrible company that everyone says they are but only time will tell. Every company out there has its own problems and i expect to hear it more about the big companies cause they hire so many people. OOIDA took many companies to court over the l/p deals, england did revise theirs to make things right. Ripoff report is a joke of a site, the company i work for is on there and almost all of the crap is lies or crooked people that tried to rip us off. I do appreciate all the advice and help and will keep you all updated on my trip to england.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:38 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

FT what the heck someone has to drive for them. Best of Luck....from what I know you are going to need it.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:43 AM
Board Regular

Thanks bunny
Old 06-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Rookie
Default Hillbilly Wisdom

Waiving and slightly clearing her throat

Um, guys, Mama used to say....

"Never try to teach a pig to sing, it will only frustrate you and irratate the pig"

and....

"He's made up his mind, don't confuse him with the facts"
Old 06-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Senior Board Member

Wasn't this same topic talked about, with this same person, in the not so distant past?
Or was the "company de jour" Prime??? :roll: :roll:
Seems to me everyone congratulated him on the choice that was finally made!
No sense to argue one way or another! Like the tennis shoe company says "Just Do It!"
Then report back with news that, will once again, not be anything that hadn't been said over and over again, here and on every other drivers forum out there!! :wink:
Old 06-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
Wasn't this same topic talked about, with this same person, in the not so distant past?
Or was the "company de jour" Prime??? :roll: :roll:
Seems to me everyone congratulated him on the choice that was finally made!
No sense to argue one way or another! Like the tennis shoe company says "Just Do It!"
Then report back with news that, will once again, not be anything that hadn't been said over and over again, here and on every other drivers forum out there!! :wink:
I will do just that, i'm just not going to be like half the little boys here and blame the company cause i failed. Everyone wants to blame some one else for their failures in life.

Later
Byron
Old 06-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Board Regular

I feel sorry for you! I have been driving for 13 years and a lot of guys on here for much longer. You should really take off your blinders and listen to some of us, we really know a little something about this business.