User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2006, 11:39 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default CRE

Can't wait until he's six months into it, momma hasn't seen him in weeks and CRE keeps him out. All that money he'll be making and no where to spend it. BOL
Old 06-01-2006, 12:34 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretrucker
Thats your fault bro period. I have seen a solo lease ops pay stub for 2 months straight and you were doing something wrong. There isnt any reason for them to make you fail. A couple of things come into play, were you fueling on their network, were you maxing out your hours on driving, were you turning down loads, unless you are business minded you are not going to make it. Of course they are not going to tell you what your net pay is, that is up to you to figure out, how are they suppose to know how hard you will run or if you are lazy or not, come on man. England is not out to get you as you make it seem, they dont make money unless you do your job. And you need to be good at trip planning. Its a business and you need to run it like one.

BOL
Byron
This from a guy who has yet turn a wheel. :roll:

Illegitimis nil carborundum

Inter arma silent leges

Si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es
Old 06-01-2006, 12:54 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleman2
Quote:
That's your fault bro period. I have seen a solo lease ops pay stub for 2 months straight and you were doing something wrong. There isn't any reason for them to make you fail. A couple of things come into play, were you fueling on their network, were you maxing out your hours on driving, were you turning down loads, unless you are business minded you are not going to make it. Of course they are not going to tell you what your net pay is, that is up to you to figure out, how are they suppose to know how hard you will run or if you are lazy or not, come on man. England is not out to get you as you make it seem, they don't make money unless you do your job. And you need to be good at trip planning. Its a business and you need to run it like one.

BOL
Byron
That's some funny sh*t, like a teenager knows everything. BOL cause you gonna need it.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Senior Board Member

quote="futuretrucker"]

Thats your fault bro period. I have seen a solo lease ops pay stub for 2 months straight and you were doing something wrong. There isnt any reason for them to make you fail. A couple of things come into play, were you fueling on their network, were you maxing out your hours on driving, were you turning down loads, unless you are business minded you are not going to make it. Of course they are not going to tell you what your net pay is, that is up to you to figure out, how are they suppose to know how hard you will run or if you are lazy or not, come on man. England is not out to get you as you make it seem, they dont make money unless you do your job. And you need to be good at trip planning. Its a business and you need to run it like one.

BOL
Byron[/quote]

Littleman2:
This from a guy who has yet turn a wheel.
:roll:

Hell, that'll be the EASY part!! With his arithmetic, the fun part will be watching him trying to turn a BUCK!!!

:P
Old 06-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
Quote:

BOL
Byron
I am absolutely AMAZED at how people who have never driven can know SO MUCH!!! A real Armchair Wannabe EXPERT here, folks!!
I know enough from the drivers that are there and making it. Funny how when someone says anything bad about a compnay it must be true and when you some one making it everyone says that not the norm. Go back to your corner.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Board Regular
Default Re: CRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealord
Can't wait until he's six months into it, momma hasn't seen him in weeks and CRE keeps him out. All that money he'll be making and no where to spend it. BOL

I'm gonna hold you to that. Where i'm located in the state there is tons of england freight coming and going. But what do i know i have only spoken to about 20 diffrent drivers.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleman2
Quote:

BOL
Byron
Ah yes the conway driver that knows nothing about his company :roll:
Old 06-01-2006, 01:40 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
quote="futuretrucker"]

BOL
Byron
Littleman2:

Hell, that'll be the EASY part!! With his arithmetic, the fun part will be watching him trying to turn a BUCK!!!

:P[/quote]

Your name suites you well
Old 06-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: CR ENGLAND PAY FOR FUTURE TRUCKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsdigital
Company Drivers can make 700 a week in a busy week, typical is more like 500-600 (Before taxes that is)
$500 a week gross??? I made that at the factory I worked at, was home every night, AND only worked 4 days a week!
Old 06-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Senior Board Member

Littleman2:

Useless

:P

Future Trucker:
Your name suites you well

Maybe it does, but since I pay more in income tax (AFTER deductions!!) in one year than you'll earn in your first two years of driving, I might know something about what a good deal looks like, and maybe, just maybe, I also might just know what a bad deal looks like!!
:rock: