User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2014, 09:54 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Mr. Ford95:

You've done a very fine job of articulating some of the conflict between nations in that corner of the Earth, and you've done it in a concise, but clear manner.

This saga has reached a point where the more I read, and the more news videos that I view, the more I'm doubting the truthfulness of what we're being told by government authorities from any nation, including the U.S. It is now clear that the Malaysian government has been less than forthcoming with what information they have. Fewer and fewer of the pieces to the puzzle are fitting now, which leads me to believe that this involved international covert activities at the behests of some government entity.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:14 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Somewhereistan

Old 03-16-2014, 11:33 PM
Board Icon

Hobo, I remember hearing Germany, the UK, Venezuela, and others complaining about NSA spying on them, after Snowden blew the whistle on them.

No one wants to share any info with the USA, and don't trust the USA, and our government has been a bunch of backstabbers lately.

Old 03-17-2014, 01:39 AM
Senior Board Member

No talk of the Bremuda Triangle, yet??
Old 03-17-2014, 01:42 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post

No one wants to share any info with the USA, and don't trust the USA, and our government has been a bunch of backstabbers lately.
Lately??
Old 03-17-2014, 09:44 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
This saga has reached a point where the more I read, and the more news videos that I view, the more I'm doubting the truthfulness of what we're being told by government authorities from any nation, including the U.S. It is now clear that the Malaysian government has been less than forthcoming with what information they have. Fewer and fewer of the pieces to the puzzle are fitting now, which leads me to believe that this involved international covert activities at the behests of some government entity.
Yes indeed it has. Originally it was stated the pilot or co-pilot signed off from Malaysian ATC and was being handed over to Vietnam's ATC when they went black/signal/contact originally lost. Now we are being told they started going black before the co-pilot signed off with "All right, Good night." Saw a map today, they could have reached Somalia if they flew directly there or even Australia with ease.

It's also now come out that the Malaysian military might have been asleep at the wheel.......or has purposely lost radar data. They tracked it for another hour and suddenly could no longer track it or even bothered to scramble jets into the air. Questions are now being directed at them for some major lapses that they appear to be unable to answer. Could this just be a simple hijack where the plane is friggin sitting right around Malaysian territory, landed at another airport and all passengers are just fine. We are hearing how Malaysia is having some big internal issue's with current leaders and rival opposition groups.
Old 03-18-2014, 05:33 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1 View Post
Maybe it was just repo'd.
Thats good!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 03-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Board Icon

Now people are talking about shadow planes and swapping ID's..........if this was terrorism why has no group claimed it? Why go after an airliner full of people then fly into hiding when you can swipe a large cargo jet from 3rd world and developing countries easier and pack them full of explosives? A hijack suicide mission doesn't seem to fit anymore unless passengers brought the plane down but even so, we should have found the wreckage already one would think. Why fly the plane out into the middle of the Indian Ocean and crash it without a word or reason? Seems similar to the EgyptAir crash in 1999 but that this would have been flown for 7 more hours.......

A new theory has been floated that a Singapore Airlines flight was flying right along the last known tracking path of Flight 307. Could it have dropped in behind the Singapore flight and became 1 on the radar screen? India is said to only use their Air Force radar tracking on a need-to basis. So blind luck could have carried the flight across India. 2 planes flying together suddenly become one until it's out of Malaysia radar sight and then moves off across India unseen. Or did another plane converge with Flight 307, a small charter plane and remotely switch ID numbers then drop below radar and land onto a very small airstrip that the 777 never could land on? Meanwhile the 777 then flies on like normal as it has a different and new ID now.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
No talk of the Bremuda Triangle, yet??
I was wondering if it might be too soon, to begin a serious dialogue on supernatural/ and or space alien intervention.

There is a radio active plum of water drifting through that area from Japan, and it may have awakened some prehistoric creatures, like Godzilla.
There is a whole realm of possibilities, that shouldn't be simply over looked, because these stories don't just make themselves up, you know.
Some of these stories have been repeated over and over for centuries, so they must be true.

As far as space aliens, I'm not sure they are interested anymore in aircraft, like they were back in the 50's.
They've been living among us for years, and when they decide to take over, there is nothing we will be able to do.
Resistance will be futile, and we will be assimilated.

But that is still a few years off, and has nothing to do with this missing flight.
But, maybe they are behind this, to distract us from something they want to go unnoticed?
You know, … they could pull something like this off, no problem.
Aliens just think of us as food, you know.

Old 03-19-2014, 08:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Well, There are some glimmers of hope. The Malaysian government has now confirmed that the passenger's baggage has arrived in St. Louis, Missouri.... And in Tuscon, Arizona.... and in London..... and in Rio De Janeiro.... and in....................