LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
... are you describing diarrhea?

cuz you know.... the Yangtze in lined with Ptomaine Palaces.
You got "RED DIARRHEA", you got SOMETHIN' TO WORRY ABOUT.....

Old 09-11-2012, 03:30 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I do believe that we are in the last days described in the Bible. I don't know if this is one of those events. I would need to re read the prophesies. Many people scoff at the Bible and the Revelations of the final days. Plagues will be released on this planet. Some of the things that come to mind are pestilence, strange weather and famine. We are seeing a realignment of the Middle East. China has a 200 million man army that was described in the Bible. As hard as they might, none have been able to disprove what was written in the Scriptures.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:39 AM
Board Icon

Maybe they had been just over run with Chinese vampires from Fanghai.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:25 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
I do believe that we are in the last days described in the Bible. I don't know if this is one of those events. I would need to re read the prophesies. Many people scoff at the Bible and the Revelations of the final days. Plagues will be released on this planet. Some of the things that come to mind are pestilence, strange weather and famine. We are seeing a realignment of the Middle East. China has a 200 million man army that was described in the Bible. As hard as they might, none have been able to disprove what was written in the Scriptures.
I'm not scoffing. I won't brag about how closely I've ever followed Prophesies, because I've heard so many interpretations. Seems that everyone that reads it gets something different from it. And, I know you're not the only one, so I was wondering if something like this would start a discussion. Seems this is something that has never happened in anyone's memory, or people would not have been lining up on the riverbanks and taking samples. One of the things I've heard, time, after time, after time, is that the stars will fall from the heavens, and there will be one sheepfold and one shepard. I don't believe that has come to pass yet.

And, I believe Hog is far more familiar with Prophesies than I am, but I don't mind his banter.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:38 AM
Board Icon

Just don't eat the fish at the WalMart for awhile.

We have a long way to go yet.
This will occur after the Great Tribulation.

1/3 of the Bible is Prophecy, for those who don't realize.
The Scriptures this event is pointing to are;

Rev.8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
Rev. 8:9
And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
Rev. 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
Rev. 16:3 The second angel poured his bowl into the sea, and it became like the blood of a dead man, and every thing died that was in the sea.
Rev. 16:4 The third angel poured his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of water, and they became blood.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:06 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

The book of Daniel helps to make the Revelations more clear. There are still some events which much take place before the second coming and the Great Tribulation. There are those who think that believers will be taken before the tribulation and other who feel that believers will go through the tribulation. Many thought that Hitler was the Anti Christ. Hitler was certainly evil, but certain events had not yet taken place when he came on the scene. For instance, Israel must once again become a state. That didn't happen until 1948 which was after Hitler's death. As evil as Hitler was his actions are likely the catalyst which provided justification for a safe haven for Israel and to once again establish the people of Israel as a nation. According to Scriptures, the generation which witnesses the rebirth of Israel shall not pass before the second coming. Another major event which has also come to pass in this generation is the coming together of the old Roman Empire. That happened a few years ago with the formation of the EU (European Union). The Temple of David still needs to be rebuilt. There are other events which also must happen, but things are coming together to fulfill the prophesies very quickly. The Bible talks about a reformation or realignment of nations. The nations of the world want to divide this world into 8 regions, as I recall. One would be the America's, which would include Canada, the USA, Mexico, Central America and South America. I don't recall how some of the other regions are to be divided. Little of this has been reported by the national Media. Most American's don't want to give up their sovereignty. But, one thing that is troubling is that the U.S. is not mentioned in the Prophesies. That means that the U.S. will cease to exist or become irrelevent in the end times.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
But, one thing that is troubling is that the U.S. is not mentioned in the Prophesies. That means that the U.S. will cease to exist or become irrelevent in the end times.
We are regarded highly in Prophecy.
The United States is Manasseh, and Great Britain is Ephraim.
From the prophetic blessings passed on by the dying Jacob.
Ephraim and Manasseh were in a large measure to inherit the birthright jointly, and to remain together for a long time, finally separating.
Manasseh was to become the single GREAT nation, and Ephraim, the COMPANY of nations. (sun didn't set on the British Empire)

The Prophecy describes Britain's downfall, which has been happening to the letter.
It describes United States as having an economic downfall.

I'll need to gather my notes and work this out for you. It's amazing to think, huh?
Prophecy talks about not only significant small countries, but the great nations involved.

When I can, I'll start another thread, and get this off this thread,

............Don't worry... I got this!

Last edited by Roadhog; 09-13-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:39 AM
Board Regular

I do believe in the Revelation that will bring about plagues bowls and seals will be poored out. But do I believe we are in those times? No Luke, Matthew, Thessalonians all say they we should watch that we may be counted worthy to escape/rapture all those things. But it says we can tell by looking at the season when the leaves fall we know that Winter is on its way.

Also Daniel spells out days that we can know exactly when Christ will return, in that their is half way point, Abomination of Desolations (I won't explain those of you I'm talking to know what this is) and then 3 and a half years left of the Tribulation. So that being predictable I know the rapture/escape is the unpredictable hence that is what I'm watching/waiting for.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
I do believe in the Revelation that will bring about plagues bowls and seals will be poored out. But do I believe we are in those times? No Luke, Matthew, Thessalonians all say they we should watch that we may be counted worthy to escape/rapture all those things. But it says we can tell by looking at the season when the leaves fall we know that Winter is on its way.

Also Daniel spells out days that we can know exactly when Christ will return, in that their is half way point, Abomination of Desolations (I won't explain those of you I'm talking to know what this is) and then 3 and a half years left of the Tribulation. So that being predictable I know the rapture/escape is the unpredictable hence that is what I'm watching/waiting for.
very hard to understand shar if only we could be more personal haha lol
Old 10-01-2012, 02:49 AM
Board Icon

The stars CAN'T "fall" from the heavens, because the Earth (or even our sun) is not the center of the universe. STARS are actually other "suns." They can explode... but, they cannot "fall" into OUR atmosphere. Prophesiers are liars. Or, to be more empathetic... they are disillusioned dreamers with no regard to science.

The "prophesies" were written by MORTAL men, with NO understanding of the universe, and motivated ONLY by religious beliefs and ignorance.

"Prophesies" have no impact on anyone who doesn't "buy" the religious explanation for creation. And THAT explanation implies that the Earth is the center of the universe, and all of the "stars" were put there for our viewing.

We now know better than that.