User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2010, 03:18 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

They could be considered as aiding abeiting in the commission of a crime. Or perhaps giving aid to criminals. If they are aware that these people are illegal and hiding them then they have broken a crime. You could possibly consider them as foreign spies who are conspiring to alter our elections. I am sure that you could come up with a string of laws that they have broken.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:20 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertt View Post
Careful GMAN, we don't want to be fear mongering racists :roll:
When you use common sense against the liberals it confuses them.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:59 AM
Board Icon

GMAN said:

Quote:
They could be considered as aiding abeiting in the commission of a crime.
"They" WHO?? The Dem party? Soros? Every DEM in WA???

Quote:
Or perhaps giving aid to criminals.
Other than the base "crime" of being here illegally.... these "volunteers" are not COMMITTING any crime. Most states in America don't even ARREST or deport an illegal UNLESS they are actually comitting some crime or breaking a law. So our "society" as well as our Public Safety professionals make a distinction between being here illegally.... and comitting a crime in America.

Quote:
If they are aware that these people are illegal and hiding them then they have broken a crime.
Who is hiding? They are knocking on DOORS and making phone calls in PLAIN SIGHT! Besides..... there IS a crime against HIRING illegals (tho not being enforced as it should be... which helps the GOP,) but as far as I know.... we don't have a criminal statute in America regarding "harboring" an illegal.

Quote:
You could possibly consider them as foreign spies who are conspiring to alter our elections.
Now you are REALLY sounding paranoid! :eek2::lol:

Right or wrong, illegals have a "stake" in our elections. Not a VOTE.... but, the right (under the 14th Amendment) to VOLUNTEER to make some calls on behalf of the party that helps them the most.

You don't want to get me STARTED on how our elections have been "altered!" :hellno:

Quote:
I am sure that you could come up with a string of laws that they have broken.
Well.... I still don't know which "they" you are talking about, but.... nope. Can't think of a SINGLE law that has been broken by ANYONE (other than the one of being here "undocumented.")

You DO realize, don't you, that because of the 14th Amendment (which some want to abolish,) EVEN an illegal here in America is ENTITLED to the 1st Amendment rights of speech and religion.... AS WELL AS.... the 4th, the 5th, and a host of others!

I remember hearing about a time in this country when there WAS a class of "illegal aliens" living in our country in LARGE numbers. They really had NONE of the rights of Americans... or even those "unalienable" ones declared by our D.O.I. ..... and supposedly "endowed" by THEIR creator! They could be used, abused or even killed with total impunity by their "owners."

We fought a WAR over that. And we passed LAWS and Amendments to our Constitution to REMEDY that error. The "emancipation"..... the greatest AMNESTY ever granted by our government! What did we learn?

Now, I KNOW there is a difference here.... you don't have to blab on about that. I'm just trying to provoke some thought.... and to explain why NO LAWS have been broken other than the immigration law.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.

Last edited by golfhobo; 10-23-2010 at 04:03 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:38 AM
Senior Board Member

Hobo, your ideas are truly useless. No wonder this once GREAT country is in the mess it is in. Well all of that is now starting to change.(I hope). Stop and look at what you wrote. For Gods' sake, you really can't believe what you just wrote. You sir are so far gone you are beyond help.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:51 AM
Board Icon

I SAID I was trying to provoke some thought.

I said I was trying to explain "logically" why no law was broken (let alone a RICO law.)

Are you trying to tell me that you can't see a relationship between the 14th Amendment and the people it addressed and the CURRENT situation and those who want to change/abolish the 14th???

And you call ME "blinded?"

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.

Last edited by golfhobo; 10-24-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I don't know what the 14th amendment has to do with what I was referring. These people are not citizens, but illegal aliens. We don't know if these people are spies, terrorists, insurgents or honest hardworking people. In any case, they are in this country illegally. They should have no rights since they did not enter this country by following the law. The bill of rights and constitution is for the citizens of this country. They should be rounded up and thrown in prison until we can find out about their history and then deport them. Perhaps we should send them to Guantanamo until we sort it all out. We could even consider using these illegals to repair roads and do other non paying jobs as punishment for their illegal activity. Whether you consider them as law abiding or not, they did break our laws by entering this country without proper documentation. We might as well just annex Mexico and be done with it. These people come here and reap the benefits of citizenship without any of the obligations or responsibilities. They don't even pay taxes. At least if we annexed Mexico we could tax them. If we don't annex them they may just annex the U.S.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
GMAN said:

"They" WHO?? The Dem party? Soros? Every DEM in WA???

The democratic party and some of their leaders should be indicted if it is found that they have been involved in this illegal activity. I understand that it would probably be difficult to prove.

Other than the base "crime" of being here illegally.... these "volunteers" are not COMMITTING any crime. Most states in America don't even ARREST or deport an illegal UNLESS they are actually committing some crime or breaking a law. So our "society" as well as our Public Safety professionals make a distinction between being here illegally.... and committing a crime in America.

The committed a crime by crossing the border illegally. Immigration laws are supposed to be enforced by the feds. The reason so many states don't actively target illegals is a matter of economics. They will likely have to absorb the cost of feeding and housing them until they can be deported.

Who is hiding? They are knocking on DOORS and making phone calls in PLAIN SIGHT! Besides..... there IS a crime against HIRING illegals (tho not being enforced as it should be... which helps the GOP,) but as far as I know.... we don't have a criminal statute in America regarding "harboring" an illegal.

We do have laws concerning harboring criminals. And illegals are criminals since they broke our laws. By the way, I have spoken to law enforcement people and they tell me that there are thousands of illegals who are committing major crimes in this country. Some are involved in gangs that are involved in criminal activity.

Now you are REALLY sounding paranoid! :eek2::lol:

Perhaps, but we don't know anything about these illegals.

Right or wrong, illegals have a "stake" in our elections. Not a VOTE.... but, the right (under the 14th Amendment) to VOLUNTEER to make some calls on behalf of the party that helps them the most.

You don't want to get me STARTED on how our elections have been "altered!" :hellno:

I agree that illegals have a stake in our elections. I don't see that they have a right to do so. There is nothing in the 14th amendment that guarantee's illegals the right to volunteer on behalf of anyone or any party.

Well.... I still don't know which "they" you are talking about, but.... nope. Can't think of a SINGLE law that has been broken by ANYONE (other than the one of being here "undocumented.")

Aiding and abetting and harboring are crimes in and of themselves. You could likely find other laws that these commies have broken. They can't find enough Americans to get out the vote so they rely on illegals.

You DO realize, don't you, that because of the 14th Amendment (which some want to abolish,) EVEN an illegal here in America is ENTITLED to the 1st Amendment rights of speech and religion.... AS WELL AS.... the 4th, the 5th, and a host of others!

Illegals have NO rights!! The have no protections under our constitution. Their offspring are afforded the right of citizenship, which should be changed.

I remember hearing about a time in this country when there WAS a class of "illegal aliens" living in our country in LARGE numbers. They really had NONE of the rights of Americans... or even those "unalienable" ones declared by our D.O.I. ..... and supposedly "endowed" by THEIR creator! They could be used, abused or even killed with total impunity by their "owners."

We fought a WAR over that. And we passed LAWS and Amendments to our Constitution to REMEDY that error. The "emancipation"..... the greatest AMNESTY ever granted by our government! What did we learn?

Now, I KNOW there is a difference here.... you don't have to blab on about that. I'm just trying to provoke some thought.... and to explain why NO LAWS have been broken other than the immigration law.
I don't know what slavery has to do with this discussion. Africans were brought here in bondage. Illegals from south of the border came here of their own volition. The Africans had no choice or say in coming here, Mexicans and others who come here illegally make a conscious decision to cross our borders and break our laws.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Senior Board Member

Hobo you are going to hate my plan to Stop Illegal Immigration. Called load them up into C-130's C-5's and C'17's Anchor Kids and ALL. Then fly them back over their country of Origin and then Shove them out of the Back of the Aircraft at 10K feet WITH NO PARACHUTE. Then Broadcast over their Nations Radio and TV Networks that This is how all Illegals will be Returned in the Future. Then offer all Illegals Currently in the USA 7days to GET THE HELL OUT that we missed or did not have space for in the planes and let them lnow how we returned the ones that went by plane. Then proceed to dig a Ditch on the US side 15 feet Deep and line it with Claymores and remote controlled 50 cals and 20MM's to stop anyone from crossing the border. Then if they get past that they will find a Division of troops under orders any people croosing the border from the south that refuse to stop and show papers are Invaders and therefore your free to FIRE FIRST ask later for forgiveness. I would declare have the first 20 miles of the US decalred a Free Fire zone and let the Army and Marines into it along the Mexican border.

Last edited by ironeagle_2006; 10-23-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:14 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
GMAN.... please tell me what laws the Dems are breaking in this situation.

IronEagle..... please show me WHERE in the above article it mentions that any illegal aliens were HIRED. Then explain how you THINK you could apply RICO statutes to ANYTHING involved in this.
DOES THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?

Politics Is it Legal? Soros, Tides & Unions Use Illegals to Campaign for Dems
  • As Jonathan noted this morning, the Associated Press has uncovered how one group in Washington state is recruiting illegal immigrants to campaign door-to-door for Democratic candidates facing upsets in midterm election races on Nov. 2:
Pramila Jayapal, head of OneAmerica Votes, says the campaign is about empowering immigrants who may not feel like they can contribute to a campaign because they can’t vote.
Not only can individuals living in America illegally not vote, they’re also prohibited from contributing money to political campaigns. I’m not an expert in election law, but I do remember how then-Sen. Barack Obama’s presidential campaign was forced to return a $265 donation from Zeituni Onyango, his aunt who had been living in the United States illegally for years. In a grey area of the law, shouldn’t volunteering time and talent also be considered a kind of “contribution” or “donation” to a campaign?
OneAmerica may skirt around these election laws because they are not an official arm of any one candidate’s campaign. However, as a 501(c)(3) organization, the Internal Revenue Service says they are prohibited from participating in political campaigns:
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. Contributions to political campaign funds or public statements of position (verbal or written) made on behalf of the organization in favor of or in opposition to any candidate for public office clearly violate the prohibition against political campaign activity.
In addition,
[N]o organization may qualify for section 501(c)(3) status if a substantial part of its activities is attempting to influence legislation (commonly known as lobbying)…
An organization will be regarded as attempting to influence legislation if it contacts, or urges the public to contact, members or employees of a legislative body for the purpose of proposing, supporting, or opposing legislation, or if the organization advocates the adoption or rejection of legislation.
A group like OneAmerica might get around these rules by conducting certain non-partisan “voter education activities,” however, according to the Associated Press, the group is “trying to get naturalized citizens to cast a ballot for candidates like Democratic Sen. Patty Murray, who is in a neck-to-neck race with Republican Dino Rossi.”
“Immigrants really do matter,” Jayapal said. “If we can’t vote ourselves, we’re gonna knock on doors, or get family members to vote.”
I’m all for everyone (all legally eligible citizens, that is) voting and contributing, but where do we draw the line? On Nov. 2, voters in two American cities will vote whether to allow non-citizens to vote in certain elections. In Portland, Maine, a ballot proposal could allow legal immigrants who have not yet obtained citizenship to vote in municipal elections. Likewise in San Francisco, a proposition would allow all parents of public school students to vote in school elections, regardless of legal status.
In the case of OneAmerica, Stanley Renshon of the Center for Immigration Studies observes:
What’s wrong with illegal immigrants taking part in the political process by trying to convince others to vote for pro-legalization candidates? Legally, as noted, nothing; ethically a great deal. …
They have no legal standing as members of the American national community and no moral standing, either, since they are present only by virtue of their own decision to violate American immigration laws.
Finally, I feel compelled to point out liberals’ incredible hypocrisy here.
According to their annual reports, Jayapal’s OneAmerica (formerly Hate Free Zone) receives funding from a number of liberal individuals and interest groups, including George Soros’ Open Society Institute, Planned Parenthood, SEIU, the Tides Foundation and a number of various union organizations.
While Democratic Party officials — including President Barack Obama — are out on the stump complaining about conservative groups who allegedly accept funds from foreign groups and labeling them a “threat to democracy,” what’s to be said about liberal interest groups using actual people from other countries to push their political agenda?

Last edited by robertt; 10-23-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:31 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertt View Post
You know hobo. Say what you will about me or anybody else. Discredit our/my articles/quotes/arguments, whatever. It will NEVER change the fact obama is a L-O-S-E-R. That is a shame. He is OUR POTUS. He LIED to get to where he is now and he will always be a liar. He can't deliver on ALL of his promises and is even going further left than most imagined. And yes I know, they all lie. I guess I am so against him because I was once FOR him. His Black and White side. He's a fraud. Not just to me but to SEVERAL people I know and MANY more I don't "personally" know.

It's like putting chrome on a Mack, (sorry mackman), or makeup on a pig. You can do what you want to hide it but it is what it is.

I'm not against Tea parties because they are fighting for what I also am fighting for. The last I checked, there are black folks who go to the Tea parties. Guess you didn't see the pic's from Beck's 8/28 gathering. Plenty of black people. Guess you didn't see MLK's niece speak. Is she a racist?

I am anti-progressive. I'm anti ANYBODY who wants to change this country from what it is. Yes we have some bad history, but that's why it's called history. I think I've made my feelings about obama pretty clear. I can reiterate them if you would like. I also have the same feelings for lots more politicans, black and white. The obamanator just happens to be the biggest loser out front, so that's why I concentrate on him. Would you like my opinion on somebody else? It's an open forum and I'm feeling generous. Just let me know. I promise I won't hold back.
So Robert what you are saying is that Obama is the only president who has lied?? He is the only president who is unable to deliver on his promises?? He is the only president who has not been able to turn around our country in two years???
Come on man wake up.. It is a thank less job and quite frankly an impossible job, There is not a soul on this planet who could do this job perfectly, NOT ONE!! that is a fact pure and simple.. Praise whomever you like and call out whomever you hate it will not change the fact that our country is lost in a narsisitic lifestyle brought out by greed and hate.. Until we learn to work together this is the life we will live... ALL OF US..... And that my friend is the ugly truth if you open up your eyes you may begin to realize there is no end in sight.... Even if the majority of power changes tides this next election or the one after that. Our country is now at the point were it will take decades to make or see any polarizing change.. We are a moraly lost/corupt country and have been since the beginning of the industrial age the more advance we become as a society the more corrupt we become, it knows no boundries of religion, politics or stance in life. IT JUST IS..... I like to refer to it as Humanity....

This is with all due respect to everyone on this board, the Bull**** bickering has to stop at some point, nothing will get solved or corrected until so..

It IS What It Is..

Timberwolf

Last edited by Kentla93; 10-23-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: additonal wording