User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Witnessed an idiot today

I stopped at the Pilot in Columbia, SC for a bit today and saw a driver in Schneider truck #56023 hit a parked bobtail while pulling from his parking space. Schneider then checks to see if the guy is in his bobtail. When he finds out he's not, Schneider decides to leave.

So, I called both Schneider and gave all info, but also called the company the driver drives for and reported it. I also wrote down all of the info and put it in the bobtail's door for him, including my phone number.

I hope the &)(^(*) Schneider retard finds his truck shut down by safety in the next hour or so. Retards like that should go to jail for leaving the scene of an accident.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:13 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Oh, after reading the title to that thread, I thought you were going to say you saw Bam Bam on TV doing...well, anything.

Like how I hijacked your thread into political land? Bwa ha ha ha! My hatred knows know bounds!!!

Seriously, I agree with your statement about retards like that needing to be culled from the heard. Today, it's all about ME, ME, ME! And that was a perfect real-life example of another spacktard that doesn't care about anyone or anything else but himself.

Fark him...I hope he gets run over by Bam Bam's campaign bus and the Chosen One goes to jail for DUI.

See?!? There I go again! Someone alert Bathtub Rubber Ducky Boy's #1 cheerleader, GolfHobo, and #1 hiney kisser, Timberwolf!!

I cannot be stopped!!! Well, maybe by a Schneider truck running me over on the highway and driving away.

Like how I came full circle twice on this one? That's what...a 720? That's Olympic form, baby!

Old 10-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Senior Board Member

HAHAHAH - Nice hijack attempts

When I called the company the owner of the truck that was hit is leased to and gave them the information, they asked for my name and number in case they needed any more information about the incident. About 10-15 minutes after I called them, the truck's owner called me. He was SOOOO grateful to me for actually going out of my way in making sure that this didn't go unreported. His truck is anything but new, but it's his livelihood. Now, before he can come off of hometime, he has to take his truck in to have a new hood on it. But, at least he got notice about it and wasn't smacked in the face with an even bigger problem after his hometime.

I hope he gets paid for lost wages for his downtime as well. Be even better if the money comes directly from the idiot that hit him and left.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Senior Board Member

You should have thrown a handful of french fries at the truck.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:33 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86 View Post
HAHAHAH - Nice hijack attempts

When I called the company the owner of the truck that was hit is leased to and gave them the information, they asked for my name and number in case they needed any more information about the incident. About 10-15 minutes after I called them, the truck's owner called me. He was SOOOO grateful to me for actually going out of my way in making sure that this didn't go unreported. His truck is anything but new, but it's his livelihood. Now, before he can come off of hometime, he has to take his truck in to have a new hood on it. But, at least he got notice about it and wasn't smacked in the face with an even bigger problem after his hometime.

I hope he gets paid for lost wages for his downtime as well. Be even better if the money comes directly from the idiot that hit him and left.
I totally agree and I'm glad you dropped the dime on him. Unless more people stand up and say something about brainless turds like this, things like this will continue to happen. And that goes for all professions - truck drivers, policemen, teachers, presidents....

Old 10-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Senior Board Member

Couldn't... I was on my way *into* the building when it happened.

The truck's owner is here now. He's calling the police as well. I think he said he'd just gotten home this morning.

The REALLY sad part is the guy was bobtail (the truck that was hit). He was parked roughly 1/2 way back in the space, leaving plenty of room up front for a REAL driver to pull out without destroying his truck.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Also, for any haters out there:

I've hit a truck in a truckstop before. I was pulling from a space and clipped the truck beside me. It was dark, late in the evening, the driver wasn't in the truck I hit and no one saw me. BUT, did I leave? No. What did I do? I walked into the truckstop and had him paged. I then stood at the counter and waited for him to show up. This was a company truck I hit - one of probably 10,000 trucks that fleet has. He was very happy I stayed to let him know, just so it wasn't a shock to his system later on.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Senior Board Member

The damn bobtail shouldn't have been parked in a trailer spot.... :smokin:
Old 10-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Board Regular

Slurp Slurp, Kiss, kiss, I would show you a photo of my black panties Bat man, they match your suit, But that would probly get me banned again..
for the record I am not that thrilled with Obama either but he is stil better then Baracuda Sara..
Timberwolf..
Old 10-08-2010, 10:29 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentla93 View Post
Slurp Slurp, Kiss, kiss, I would show you a photo of my black panties Bat man, they match your suit, But that would probly get me banned again..
The day is still young. But what do I care...I'm just here to kick sand in your face and I can do it without having to "play nice." *kick! kick!*

The kinder, gentler TF is dead. I killed him. Long live the king! Now go play under a Schneider truck.

Quote:
for the record I am not that thrilled with Obama either but he is stil better then Baracuda Sara..
I'd have taken Hitlery over the Teleprompter Wonder Boy Cadet. I think at the two year mark, people understand why he picked Joe 'the gaffer' Biden as his running mate.