Old 01-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trukrswyfe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double L
Glad to hear that Slim and TW I hope your sister gets well soon!

Thanks Double L,

Quote:
Sorry about the rib Slim,,, You might need to tell your wife to take it easy while bull riding Ha haa. I mean ye Hawwww. :wink: :P
I dont like it easy, well sometimes :wink:

I am getting a little ansie. Not so much on the sugery, but the bills. I can't help but worry, when I know God has it taken care of.. Where is Hobo when I need him? :lol:
I feel sorry for my wife, this puts alot of stress on her. Just hope she hangs in there, I have been praying alot for her and our kids, for peace in the famly. My friends I realy need this--for mixed famly's are hard, I have 2 from my first marrage with the devil, and she has 2.. Her 2 I have raised, my 2 as you know I got 2 years ago, so they sometimes are very selfish.. and what makes it worse is they are all teenagers minus my youngest who is a 11 yearold girl, the apple of my eye..I think most of our problems are the boys, 14 and 13, mine being the 13 yearold..
Mine is selfish, and doesn't think befor he acts, and does some stupid things. Hers is bitter towards my 2, and lashes out with hateful words. Both are a little defiant, hers a little more so. Mine is just crafty and a little liar. Hers don't lie, but when he has an opion wich I let them have, he wants to argue and will not stop. I told him he has a right to his opinion, but that doesn't mean I or mom has to agree with it, cause in the end, it is our house, our rules. When he turns 18 and moves out, then he can do what he want's..He is an Extreemly smart child, and is very Non-selfish, but he feels that my 2 get special treatment.. I tried to make him understand that they where raised diffrent, and the change may take a life time to accomplish.
ANyway enough about me. I need some prayer for Peace in my home, I will be imoble for a while, and if any of the boys act up, there big enough now, with me being hurt, it would be hard to deal with..
I knew I should have took them in the front yard and gave them there first ass kickin, that way it would be stuck in there heads, that you don't mess with dad.. But I feel that they will try to take advantage, since I will be down..
Note" this is worse case senario, do not expect it, but want peace so it wont be a worry"

Thanks my brothers and sister.
Slimland
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 01-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Silly Goose
Senior Board Member

I have been thinking about you today. Teenagers are hard. Those boys don't seem any different from any other teenager out there. They are normal, sorry to say :lol: :lol: . One day they will have their own kids and you will have revenge. You sound like such parent. We are our parents, aren't we?

Just reading your post, it seems I'm getting insight to what lies a head for me. My girl is already arguing with me a lot and is daddy's girl. She is only 6. Girls seem to drift apart from their moms and then get close again after she has her own kids. It happened with me and my mom. We always butted heads when I was a teen.

I'm praying for you today. Good luck.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Senior Board Member

Ok-Had my sugery yesterday just got back home 45 min ago...Here is the outcome.
All Mesh has been removed, turns out body didn't like it, Not quit rejected it just didn't cope with it well.. Was NOT reherniated But-- Had MAssive amounts of scare tissue around the plug, and keyhole mesh.. The scare tissue around the key hole mesh is where the spermatic cord, inguinial nerve and blood supply to left testicle are.. Needless to say I have lost all these, and yes including my left friend. :evil: But he caused me pain..

I was fixed the old fashion way, and was told to take it easy for 8 weeks, just be a couch potatoe.. I asked if in 3weeks if I could return to work, and the response was as long as I am sitting down and not lifting anything more than 5 pounds..
I am in excrutiating pain, and back on the big stuff untill I heal.. I was told I will still have pain like I did before I felt the pop, so more than Likely I won't get away from the pain meds, but I will be on the smaller stuff..

There is my update, thankyou for your prayers.

Sore and Uncofortable
Slimland
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 01-24-2008, 09:01 PM
Silly Goose
Senior Board Member

I'm glad everything went well. Hope you are up and around soon.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:38 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommee
I will be around More, after I had posted on this thread and the brew war, I had to take a nap.. The pain is wearing me out..I am fighting it, and it just makes me tired.. I slept from 5'30 to now, got up made me some coffe and tea, grabbed a pain pill, and here I am.. I am also down loading a movie to watch to keep my mind preocupied..

Thankyou momme, for replying to this thread, you don't know what it meant to me.. I don't know if it is the medication or what, but it was touching to me..

When I was comming out of the anestisia, there was a good looking nurse. I thought she was my wife, and was trying to carress her face.. When she pulled away, I realy thought it was my wife and tried again. :lol: I think I scared her, then I realixed it wasn't and apologized she said it was ok, it happens all the time..
My wife then told me, I was realy laying it on thick with her sister. Gotta keep it in the famly I guess. :lol:

Slimland
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 01-25-2008, 12:58 AM
Senior Board Member

WOW

Slim, that is funny. not your surgery but your coming out of it.

I had a brother in-law that always woke up from anestisia?? however you spell it, He alway woke up from it fighting. Nice to know your a lover not a fighter, They should put that is your chart, Beware likes to make out when the medicine wears off. :lol:
My husband is a real bear, when he wakes up. The nurses can't wake to discharge and send him home for me to take care of.

Hope you feel better, every day it will get better, did I describe it pretty well? Doesnt the gas taste like crap, I hate that stuff. Watch that new movie 3:10 to Yuma, it made me greatful to be born in this time period, I love modern medicine,
Old 01-25-2008, 01:19 AM
Senior Board Member

Thats very funny Slim, :P I hope you recover well, best wishes :wink:

I've been busted up a few times and told I was "hard" to wake up too...

It's normal, the nurses are used to that, and well, sister inlaws just like it :shock:
Old 01-25-2008, 01:13 PM
Silly Goose
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimland
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommee
I will be around More, after I had posted on this thread and the brew war, I had to take a nap.. The pain is wearing me out..I am fighting it, and it just makes me tired.. I slept from 5'30 to now, got up made me some coffe and tea, grabbed a pain pill, and here I am.. I am also down loading a movie to watch to keep my mind preocupied..

Thankyou momme, for replying to this thread, you don't know what it meant to me.. I don't know if it is the medication or what, but it was touching to me..

When I was comming out of the anestisia, there was a good looking nurse. I thought she was my wife, and was trying to carress her face.. When she pulled away, I realy thought it was my wife and tried again. :lol: I think I scared her, then I realixed it wasn't and apologized she said it was ok, it happens all the time..
My wife then told me, I was realy laying it on thick with her sister. Gotta keep it in the famly I guess. :lol:

Slimland
Glad you were so emotional over my reply. :lol: :lol: Anytime Slimland.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Slimland bet the nurses were glad it was you instead of me waking up. I tend to throw them across the room and normally end up in HARD RESTRAINTS. In fact after my shoulder surgery I woke up in a leather restraint on my legs waist and left arm right arm had a nerve block and was immobile. I was told after my gallbladder I threw a 300lb orderly across a recovery room like a piece of paper.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trukrswyfe
WOW

Slim, that is funny. not your surgery but your coming out of it.

I had a brother in-law that always woke up from anestisia?? however you spell it, He alway woke up from it fighting. Nice to know your a lover not a fighter, They should put that is your chart, Beware likes to make out when the medicine wears off. :lol:
My husband is a real bear, when he wakes up. The nurses can't wake to discharge and send him home for me to take care of.

Hope you feel better, every day it will get better, did I describe it pretty well? Doesnt the gas taste like crap, I hate that stuff. Watch that new movie 3:10 to Yuma, it made me greatful to be born in this time period, I love modern medicine,
That is funny.
I think the gas tast like engine degreaser or chemtool.. smells like it for sure., I havn't watched 3:10 to Uma yet but I do know what it is about.
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart