Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg3564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
The facts: we are at war,
A war which was already underway and a war that was brought to us...,
Afganistan was brought to our soil. But Iraq? Please! Iraq was no threat to us. I'm more concerned about North Korea or Iran.
Not even Afghanistan really. The war "was" against a terrorist organization. The country of Afghanistan, nor its Taliban government ever declared or started a war with us.

Sure the terrorists brought their evil and "criminal" acts to our soil. But, it was BUSH who unilaterally decided that any government who didn't stand WITH us was by definition AGAINST us.

He gave the Taliban an ultimatum, to turn over certain peoples who lived within their sovereign territory or WE WOULD ATTACK THEM!

Then, before we had finished the job, he almost unilaterally decided that WE were the enforcement arm of the U.N. and a certain country (Iraq) that refused to cooperate with U.N. mandates and sanctions, should be ATTACKED!

He changed his reasons for attacking Iraq more often than he changed his jockeys, and defied the majority of the World in his pursuit of a personal agenda.

As for who actually started the War on Terrorism? Bin Laden started it, and gave as his reason the fact that U.S. Troops were allowed to be quartered on the sacred soil of Saudi Arabia during the First Gulf War.

So, I guess all we had to do was just apologize for defiling sacred ground, and move our troops offshore or to Jordan or somewhere, and 9-11 could have been avoided.

Of course, one COULD say that the reason we were there in the first place was due to Saddam's invasion of Kuwait.... so maybe Saddam really DID start this war! :lol:

America has ALWAYS found it's troops (and interests) being attacked by revolutionaries who object to our constant support of oppressive regimes.

We are allready IN a 100 year War. And it started way back when as America lost its self-sufficency and started depending on other countries, and ensuring the outcome by controlling the politics in those countries.

During the Revolutionary War, American colonialists were called "terrorists" for the very same reason.

I don't like war, but sometimes it is inevitable. At those times, I want us to crush the enemy with an iron fist. But, I don't believe this war was inevitable. "Pre-ordained" would be a better word for it.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Didn't you know?...Bush is searching for Bin Laden just like O.J. is searching for wifes' killer....... :wink:
Old 03-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
Didn't you know?...Bush is searching for Bin Laden just like O.J. is searching for wifes' killer....... :wink:
Oh yeah, I forgot..... My Bad!! :roll:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:07 AM
Rookie

Bush is a sellout! He pretends to care about America and Americans with his cheap colloquial cowboy charm and that's about as far as it goes. Bush cares about himself and the corporate contract looters he is in bed with. That piece of TRASH has disgraced this country. People say "Impeach Bush! Impeach Bush!" Screw that! imprison the stupid SOB. I can't wait until this monkey's term is up. It's easy to say "We must stay the course" when buddies' pockets grow fatter by the day. I say America for the Americans and Iraq for the Iraqis.

We can spend countless billions, and make no mistake about it, it is you and I that are paying for this joke of a war, not Bush and his corporate thieves. These posers haven't ever served their country they have only served themselves. Oh! and I especially love people that talk a bunch of sh*t! like "You can run but you can't hide or We'll smoke him out of his hole." Yeah? Well, it's four years and counting and we are still fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan, that's right! some second-rate gorilla army on a shoe-string budget and the most mightiest nation on the face of the earth can't eliminate them? Pleassssssse! and where the F* is Bin Ladin already? You sure are big on promises and short on results. Yeah, that's what I thought! you can spend my tax dollars and ramble on and on all you want about "Missions accomplished, blah blah blah!" Mission accomplished my a s s. The only mission you've accomplished is in making this country into a laughing stock. Real Americans' unlike the sorry excuse of a president have died for a war that is corrupt! pathetic! criminal and unjust! Tell me! when are we going to start fighting the war that is just? The "War on terror" ?

I'm fighting the war on terror alright! The first terrorist that's got to go is you, Mr. Bush. Taking our country back from the likes of your corrupt little a s s is just the beginning. Then we can start fighting a REAL war on terrorism by leaving Iraq and finding and capturing Osama Bin Ladin. Something we should have done in the first place. Instead what did Bush tell the American people to do their part in the "War against terrorism" ? yeah, that's right, he told us all to go out shopping like normal. Charge them cards up, do your part. What a joke.

We've got broken borders, every god-dam nation on earth is seeking nuclear weapons and now all they have to say is, We need nuclear weapons so the Americans' don't try to preemptively invade our country. Why? because Bushy decided to invade Iraq, No WMD's nothing! Who by the way was Saddams financer for all those weapons? that's right, US! but when the tyrant stopped taking orders from America it was time for him to go, so we had to make up some trumpted up Bulllllll sh*t in order to justify an invasion. And tell me? who's the winner of the Iraq War? It sure as hell isn't us, it's Iran, that's right! the country that actually does have nuclear weapon capabilities. Go figure!
Old 03-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Senior Board Member

:roll:
Old 03-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
:roll:
Fair enough.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:34 PM
Rookie
Default Bush is a criminal

The whole Bush administration is corrupt right to it's very core.

Maybe their is some hope at impeachement , with the coming constitiutional crisis brweing over the firings of the attorneys.

History will remember him as our worst president,.

I hope he is removed from office soon.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:57 PM

Wow, I'm starting to see a pattern here. :sad:
Old 03-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Senior Board Member

Removing him at this point makes no sense...the damage is done and can you imagine Chaney or Pelosi as President? No thanks.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCT
Wow, I'm starting to see a pattern here. :sad:
That being?

Not only do you quote people out of context, ignore crap that others say, etc. but you also make snarky little comments and put faces. :roll:

I could care less what the United States OFFICIAL stance on global warming is.