User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2007, 10:34 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Why I've lost all hope in Bush...................

This statement made today to the President of Mexico from President Bust in regards to immigration reform......

Quote:
MERIDA, Mexico - President Bush tried to reassure Mexicans on Tuesday that he has not given up on overhauling U.S. immigration policy but they are increasingly skeptical he can deliver.

Bush promised to do his best to get a deeply divided U.S. Congress to change policies that are hated south of the border.

My pledge to you and your government, but more important to the people of Mexico, is I’ll work as hard as I possibly can to pass comprehensive immigration reform,” Bush said during a sun-splashed arrival ceremony that opened two days of meetings with Mexican President Felipe Calderon in this Yucatan Peninsula tourist haven.
It's going to be a long drawn out fight to keep those trucks from Mexico out. The only way that will happen is if the Democrats want to put this on their agenda and fight Bush. I'm skeptical the Dems will want to go head to head with Bush. It seems they have much bigger items on their agenda that Mexican trucks.

And since when do we as Americans care about what the Mexican government thinks of our border policies? We need to worry about our own problems first, not a foreign country. Mexico's President likens the proposed border wall to the Berlin Wall. What the hell?

Quote:
Calderon has lambasted the fence — a mix of physical and high-tech barriers. He likens it to the Berlin Wall, and argues that both countries need to improve Mexico’s economy to lessen the desire to seek work in the United States.

Old 03-13-2007, 11:20 PM
Board Regular

Not only will it cut our jobs but I think more drugs will be entering the country. Bush is by far the worst president.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Senior Board Member

And everyone knows that President Bush caused the market for illegal drugs in this country? I for one DO NOT CARE about the illegal drug craze! I wish they would just legalize it and tax the heck out of it! This is a huge waste of time.

:roll:
Old 03-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
And everyone knows that President Bush caused the market for illegal drugs in this country? I for one DO NOT CARE about the illegal drug craze! I wish they would just legalize it and tax the heck out of it! This is a huge waste of time.

:roll:
You should send the Mexican Embassy in Mexico your suggestion. They seem to want to end the drug problems down there.

GFIW
Old 03-14-2007, 12:22 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh
I lost hope even before he came into the office, dont know about all of you though :?:
Well, I voted for Bush twice. The first time I thought he had real potential. The second time it was the lessor of two evils(plus I could never vote Democrat ). But 9/11 just sent this administration way over the top to "protect us" by spying on it's own people.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:45 AM
Board Regular

No one dies a virgin. The government screws us all. :sad:
Old 03-14-2007, 12:49 AM
Board Regular

Well I guess I'll be to opposer here, lol. I think Bush is doing a Good Job over all. Heck you take over with all the Business turning south of thew boarder, the ecomony in a Downfall from H*!!... And then 9-11 happens cause the Previous President sat on his Rearend and did nothing while we were Attack 6 times... President Bush not Perfect, and none are. But yes I do not agree with allowing mexican Drivers here, but least he not dancing with our Enemies and giving them support as the Democrats are.

Want to see Lies and sorriness watch Micheal Moores Film, and listen to the Democrats. What a Bunch of Horse Crap....

There is a thread on here about the end of the USA as we know it, with the Democrats in Office you may see that happening. Look at the facts.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:14 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastie
Well I guess I'll be to opposer here, lol. I think Bush is doing a Good Job over all. Heck you take over with all the Business turning south of thew boarder, the ecomony in a Downfall from H*!!... And then 9-11 happens cause the Previous President sat on his Rearend and did nothing while we were Attack 6 times...
None of that was a problem. Bush was better in his first term than he has been lately. I voted for him once. He has been such a disappointment. Bush (supposedly a republican), has grown the size of the gov't more than any other president, democrats included. I thought republicans were for limited gov't? Yeah right. Bush has either sided with or let the democrats have their way more times than I can recall. How does this advance the conservative agenda? "Compassionate Conservative"? I cringed when I first heard this, and my suspicions have turend out to be correct - compassionate conservative is code for "liberal republican". It is not the duty or responsibility of any gov't to be compassionate. When democrats keep harping on him, what does he do? Does he defend himself and his policies, does he stand up for conservatism? No he doesn't. I cant trust anyone who wont stand up and vigorously defend his beliefs. Day after day, week after week we hear democrat morons attack Bush, and he does nothing. And then Bush continues to try to play nice with the democrat morons - he apparently isnt bright enoughto notice that the democrat morons have no intention of playing nice with him. He apparently isnt bright enough to see that he is the only one trying to be bi-partisan (and failing miserably).
Like i said, i had hopes for the man, but he has been an utter disappointment for real republicans and conservatives.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:56 AM
Default Re: Why I've lost all hope in Bush...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg3564
This statement made today to the President of Mexico from President Bust in regards to immigration reform......

Quote:
MERIDA, Mexico - President Bush tried to reassure Mexicans on Tuesday that he has not given up on overhauling U.S. immigration policy but they are increasingly skeptical he can deliver.

Bush promised to do his best to get a deeply divided U.S. Congress to change policies that are hated south of the border.

My pledge to you and your government, but more important to the people of Mexico, is I’ll work as hard as I possibly can to pass comprehensive immigration reform,” Bush said during a sun-splashed arrival ceremony that opened two days of meetings with Mexican President Felipe Calderon in this Yucatan Peninsula tourist haven.
It's going to be a long drawn out fight to keep those trucks from Mexico out. The only way that will happen is if the Democrats want to put this on their agenda and fight Bush. I'm skeptical the Dems will want to go head to head with Bush. It seems they have much bigger items on their agenda that Mexican trucks.

And since when do we as Americans care about what the Mexican government thinks of our border policies? We need to worry about our own problems first, not a foreign country. Mexico's President likens the proposed border wall to the Berlin Wall. What the hell?

Quote:
Calderon has lambasted the fence — a mix of physical and high-tech barriers. He likens it to the Berlin Wall, and argues that both countries need to improve Mexico’s economy to lessen the desire to seek work in the United States.
37 Million people in the US living in poverty as of 2005
US Census Bureau Data http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/pover...pov05fig04.pdf

6.8 Million unemployed as of February 2007
Bureau Of Labor Statistics retrievable graphs and facts http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost?ln

All of this and our own government continues to sell us out! Our government refuses to fix this country's own problems before promising, or even attempting, to fix other countries problems!