User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I'm just picking up my stuff.
I'm taking my tire thumper...my thermos... my WD-40...

Old 06-15-2012, 04:27 AM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

stay and play ... looks like most all the Professional Female drivers have left the site anyway ... enjoy.

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 06-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Senior Board Member

Men are bad and sex is dirty.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I wish that there were more women posting. It added a different dimension to the discussions.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:27 AM
Senior Board Member

You mean, better, dimension :P
Old 06-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Senior Board Member

I agree Gman .... but some people seem to think EVERY thread has been opened to throw in a 'boys' joke, or to use this thread to put down female drivers ... I do believe there is a thread already for for 'boys' jokes with mostly nude females on it ..... Why can't their be respect and keep at least one (1) only one thread without putting down, or rude jokes on it that Professional Female Drivers could go to and feel safe ?? ...... CAD should change it's name to Class A Boys' Club. There is a site I belong to that is primarly females and they don't permit this kind of 'kids' put down on it ......... it's a more serious site to enrich, enlighten, and strengthen female drivers and Yes they do have male members, but there IS a strong respect for each other .... Some people just never change or get a clue. They speak to each other as if their still seating behind a CB in their truck.............. Good luck CAD .. your slowly losing a gender in this profession that at one time was helpful and encouraging to the new female drivers and helped to make Us feel like there was a place we could come to for knowledge and a family connection .. but that is being kicked to the curb. I too miss the awesome female drivers we once had on this site .... but they also got fed up with the 'boys' lack of respect and have gone else where ..... I rarely come here - it's only to see if there's any new females I can assist ..... but I can see the male gender has taken over All the threads now. ....... Enjoy - knock yourself out - have fun.

Old 06-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4roses View Post
I agree Gman .... but some people seem to think EVERY thread has been opened to throw in a 'boys' joke, or to use this thread to put down female drivers ... I do believe there is a thread already for for 'boys' jokes with mostly nude females on it ..... Why can't their be respect and keep at least one (1) only one thread without putting down, or rude jokes on it that Professional Female Drivers could go to and feel safe ?? ......
Pictures of almost nude women, make you feel unsafe? Truck driving must be a nightmare for you.
Quote:
CAD should change it's name to Class A Boys' Club. There is a site I belong to that is primarly females and they don't permit this kind of 'kids' put down on it ......... it's a more serious site to enrich, enlighten, and strengthen female drivers and Yes they do have male members, but there IS a strong respect for each other .... Some people just never change or get a clue. They speak to each other as if their still seating behind a CB in their truck.............. Good luck CAD .. your slowly losing a gender in this profession that at one time was helpful and encouraging to the new female drivers and helped to make Us feel like there was a place we could come to for knowledge and a family connection .. but that is being kicked to the curb. I too miss the awesome female drivers we once had on this site .... but they also got fed up with the 'boys' lack of respect and have gone else where .....
Post or don't post,. Truth be told that drivers can be male or female and women or men can answer questions. If you aren't here to answer, others will.

Incase no one told you, WE are all replaceable
Quote:
but I can see the male gender has taken over All the threads now.
Because they promised you exclusivity??
Quote:
....... Enjoy - knock yourself out - have fun.
Just because you approved it, we will.... tata
Old 06-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Senior Board Member

Sharlie Just for Your information. I NEVER SAID NUDE PICTURS MAKE ME FELL UNSAFE - go back and reread what I wrote !! .... and don't take it out of context - the 'feel safe' was because for 8 years I've been a member here and we had several Very qualified female drivers ( back then) that actually helped new female drivers with their concerns and questions. We WERE a family here and held each other up and bonded as Female Drivers..This past couple of years it's gone the other direction because of the Lack of Repect for the Lady Drivers ... if a 'new' female driver would ask a question someone would say something negative or discouraging that would make that 'new member' feel like they were stupid for asking ... And sorry but I was raised that there's never a stupid question. And the answer wasn't about sex or jerking off or pointing a finger at ONLY the female gender.There is a Place and Time for such things as nude pictures. And I don't Feel unsafe here either - it's the rude comments - almost XXX rated comments that are uncalled for.

Sometimes humans forget how to treat others .... that's part of the Big problem in this world today - - - say what You want - when You want to - and screw everyone else........ Sorry but in this world we live amoung each other and some day - - everyone is going to need someone to lift them up and show them their valued as a human........ And I fully intend to continue the path I'm on and show respect for others. And be Respectful.

Anyone can answer a question on an open forum .... male / female. Does Not Matter Whom answers the question .... but ALL I'm asking for is a little thing called Respect !! ...... or has that too fallen off the face of this earth ?

Sharlie I'll bet money every day your on that road .... you expect respect. Why - - because - - We treat others the way We want to be treated.

Last edited by 4roses; 06-23-2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: because I chosen to ...
Old 06-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Senior Board Member

Personally, I think there's way too much punctuation in this thread. It's way out of line. The use of periods alone is an affront to the English language and although not exactly punctuation, the use of caps in inappropriate places is a further affront. Can we clean up the grammar please? If not for ourselves, for the children.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:54 PM
Board Regular

Welcome back, I was fixing on answering this yesterday but I got busy.

I'm sorry some people here aren't showing proper respect. Us the ignore feature. For all the complaining about boys being boys, I'm sorry if you can change them I'd love to see that. I'm not going to hold my breath. I guess I'm used to them, they are predictible, so its safe for me.

No I don't feel obligated to participate, I'm a woman, I do what I want. As I'm sure you do too. I don't need strangers to show me respect, those that don't, I just ignore.

I'm a realist I guess, I don't believe people are so selfless they are surfing the net in hopes of helping random strangers. I believe everyone here is here for one reason they are bored. And if answering a question does two things, fills the void in time and gives them boosts to their egos for having known something that someone else didn't then they do it.

If you are in fact Mother Theresa reincarnated, my apologizes, for being so cynical. Carry on.