Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2009, 02:34 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Rev.Vassago said:

Quote:
If someone asks that their own thread/post be moved/deleted/locked, we will do it as a courtesy to the poster who created the content. If someone asks that someone else's thread/post be moved, then it is up to the mods to decide if it is warranted. In this case, I felt that it wasn't, as the original reason the subject got brought up was in relation to the original topic. The fact that the thread took a different direction than what the OP would have liked is secondary.
I really have NO problems with your decisions on this matter, Rev. But, I do contend that the thread took a detour into some personal problems that IronEagle seems to always have. The original poster DID ask that his responses be "moved." In YOUR mind, you decided not to. So be it. Then there is OUR little "discussion." I asked or suggested that it should be moved... AGAIN you declined. That's 2 out of 2 requests from 2 DIFFERENT members (one of which was the O.P.) that YOU overrode!

So, here we are... STILL discussing something that HIJACKS the original thread. If THAT is the way you want this board to go, well then... why do we even NEED a moderator?

Oh.... and did you notice that your "hijacking" the thread into a discussion between us about moderating and such, has not ONLY taken away from our discussion of "romance," but has also silenced all OTHER posters?

You haven't questioned or argued with ONE single thing I've said about the original topic since you began discussing your rights/responsibilities as s moderator.

YOU might find your powers and responsibilites "exciting," but I do not.

I am just "burning" inside to discuss what YOU (as a divorced man) know about romance that I (as a divorced man with 20 years on you) apparently don't know.

Quote:
I can assure you that I didn't delete them. I'm not even aware of the posts that you are referring to.
I take you at your word on this, Rev. It is no problem OTHER than the fact that it seems to be a recurring situation on this board. I don't know about "others," but I hate to spend an hour composing a post only to find it deleted. In this case, it was just a simple observation, but best I can tell, an entire train of thought by Kevin was lost along with my short answer.

Quote:
You would be wrong.
No I wouldn't. I am NEVER wrong. I was "mistaken" once.... but, that was years ago.

Name the 5 moderators who are active, so I can check their profile for their last posts.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:12 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
Oh.... and did you notice that your "hijacking" the thread into a discussion between us about moderating and such, has not ONLY taken away from our discussion of "romance," but has also silenced all OTHER posters?
And here I thought that this "hijacking" was caused by your incessant arguing about something that didn't even involve you originally. But Rebel Darlin can thank you for the fact that the discussion is now ended.
Closed Thread