User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2006, 12:13 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Is this where the "divine" start shooting people and burning things to the ground? LOL
Old 09-13-2006, 01:58 AM
Board Icon
Default Re: Can't serve both God and Mammon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy
No you don't; you're wrong. But you've shown yourself to have a habit of doing that. 8)
Then justify why you are attributing something in your signature line to me that I did not say.

Quote:
And when you did it first and continued to do it you showed that you were desperate from the beginning. You should pay attention to what you post yourself.
Please quote any post in which I have called you a name to insult you. Go on. Do it.

Quote:
I never claimed to be the Lord. I was quoting Him and everything I said IS in the Bible. That is a "thus saith the Lord". He said it; I am quoting Him. Come on man, at least give me a challenge. By the way, using your logic I can accuse you of thinking you are God because you said you "know" why I did something. You don't "know". Have you read all of the many verses about attacking fellow Christians? Yes, I've read that verse. It seems you haven't.
Then cite the verse. Oh wait. There isn't one.

Quote:
Don't wink at me.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Make me.

Quote:
No. It appears that the "scientists" skipped theology class. And the "science" of biblical interpretation (or at least only you did). I'm sorry but you just quoted from Joshua, and nowhere in your quote does it say the sun revolves around the Earth.
I'll give you that one, that it could be interpreted differently. But what about the quote from Leviticus? Rabbits do not chew their cud, yet it specifically says that they do. I suppose those are "magical Jesus rabbits". :roll:

Quote:
As for the book of "Jashar" there is no book of that name in Scripture.
Show me where I quoted any book called "Jashar". Now you are just making it up as you go along.

Quote:
Try again. Would you like the Scriptures that specifically back up what I claimed from the beginning? That being that salvation is eternal. That eternal life means "eternal life".
Yes, I would like to see those passages, which is what I said from the beginning. Go on. I'm waiting.

Quote:
You should take the "Rev." off of your name. You're a disgrace. And I am quickly starting to see that you are a heretic (or just a lost unbeliever who doesn't know any better).
There go the insults again. That is sad and pathetic.

__________________________________________________ __________

Quote:
Now that you've been thoroughly schooled and most definitely have met your match, I suggest that you quit taking the thread off topic and attend a local Sunday school.
Met my match? You haven't even made me break a sweat.

Quote:
Either way, this discussion is over. If you just can't help yourself, start another thread and I may give you the time of day. However, work calls. Buh bye.
Is that a promise or a threat? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Is this where the "divine" start shooting people and burning things to the ground? LOL
I think he should start with his bible. He hasn't used it for anything else, apparently. :lol:
Old 09-13-2006, 02:54 AM
Board Regular

talk about a hijacking....you guys are doing a great job.... :roll:
Old 09-13-2006, 05:27 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by street_95
Just doing my part. :wink:

Heck, it was an old thread anyway. 8)
Old 09-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Default Re: Can't serve both God and Mammon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
No you don't; you're wrong. But you've shown yourself to have a habit of doing that. 8)
Then justify why you are attributing something in your signature line to me that I did not say.

Make me.

Quote:
And when you did it first and continued to do it you showed that you were desperate from the beginning. You should pay attention to what you post yourself.
Please quote any post in which I have called you a name to insult you. Go on. Do it.

You insulted me from your first post, through to this one. There. Did it.

Quote:
I never claimed to be the Lord. I was quoting Him and everything I said IS in the Bible. That is a "thus saith the Lord". He said it; I am quoting Him. Come on man, at least give me a challenge. By the way, using your logic I can accuse you of thinking you are God because you said you "know" why I did something. You don't "know". Have you read all of the many verses about attacking fellow Christians? Yes, I've read that verse. It seems you haven't.
Then cite the verse. Oh wait. There isn't one.

There's more than one. Go find them professor.

Quote:
Don't wink at me.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well, I won't judge you...but the Bible has something to say about homosexuals.

Make me.

Quote:
No. It appears that the "scientists" skipped theology class. And the "science" of biblical interpretation (or at least only you did). I'm sorry but you just quoted from Joshua, and nowhere in your quote does it say the sun revolves around the Earth.
I'll give you that one, that it could be interpreted differently. But what about the quote from Leviticus? Rabbits do not chew their cud, yet it specifically says that they do. I suppose those are "magical Jesus rabbits". :roll:

You have to give me that one. You didn't do it to be "nice". About the rabbits, you'll get a serious response when you stop being a disrespectful ape.

Quote:
Try again. Would you like the Scriptures that specifically back up what I claimed from the beginning? That being that salvation is eternal. That eternal life means "eternal life".
Yes, I would like to see those passages, which is what I said from the beginning. Go on. I'm waiting.

Well, since you are incompetent with the Bible I may just have to do it for you. I will regret it I'm sure but I will do it tomorrow or the next day. I am working 12 hour night shifts. I'm not expending too much energy to dicuss anything with someone who calls himself "Rev." yet isn't a Christian. So keep waiting m'kay?

Quote:
You should take the "Rev." off of your name. You're a disgrace. And I am quickly starting to see that you are a heretic (or just a lost unbeliever who doesn't know any better).
There go the insults again. That is sad and pathetic.

What's sad and pathetic is they are true. To call someone a heretic (who is a heretic) is not an insult. It is defending the faith and exposing...wait for it...heretics for what they are. You have yourself to blame.

Quote:
Now that you've been thoroughly schooled and most definitely have met your match, I suggest that you quit taking the thread off topic and attend a local Sunday school.
Met my match? You haven't even made me break a sweat.

No? But I have made you look like an idiot who doesn't remember what he posts from one thread to the next. Unless you just made yourself look like an idiot...um...I'll give you that one.

Quote:
Either way, this discussion is over. If you just can't help yourself, start another thread and I may give you the time of day. However, work calls. Buh bye.
Is that a promise or a threat? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You sound like a five year old girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
I think he should start with his bible. He hasn't used it for anything else, apparently. :lol:

So what are you going to do when I use the Bible to show you you were wrong? I know what you'll do...deny that it says what it says. One last thing...eternal life means...eternal life. :roll:

I could care less what the United States OFFICIAL stance on global warming is.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
Originally Posted by street_95
Just doing my part. :wink:

Heck, it was an old thread anyway. 8)
By the way, your signature is idiotic. If you want to think that "thus saith the Lord" means what I say myself, go right ahead. I like nothing more than to see evidence that supports my charge when I label someone an idiot. 8)

Old 09-13-2006, 05:50 PM

8) :lol:

Old 09-13-2006, 09:56 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

What we see here is a reason that religious threads typically do not last long. There were insults in here that simply did not need to be thrown and insults are hardly a Christian way of acting. I'm not going to getting into a long discussion about it other than to say...

KNOCK IT OFF!! :x :x :x

Closed Thread