LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justruckin View Post
Big Sky,

This site will not allow me to send you a pm, I think you need a bunch of posts or something, pretty stupid...

So, post an email address and I will shoot you my number. I work nights and am normally available from 5 pm to 10 am Central Time.

Mike
OK Mike I had the same problem when trying to PM you. Anyway I got a cellphone in the Walmart here in Minot pls give me a call at your earliest convenience (701)509-6675 anytime is fine. Appreciate all you've contributed to this forum.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:47 AM
Rookie

Hey there justruckin I've been reading your blog posts for some time now. I'll have my CDL here in just over 6 weeks. I'm determined to get up to ND on the oil fields. Love the cold. No kids no wife just ready to work with no criminal history.. Any way I could contact you personally or any recommendations on where to go to apply for a rookie driving position? THANK YOU!
Old 08-13-2013, 04:32 PM
Rookie

I'm also from MI, female 42, looking to relocate, I have my CDl-A w/ all my endorsements, but not a lot of experience, good driver, just need more practice with backing.. Wondering about women working up there. I don't mind long hours.. What's the best bet for a woman to get started in this industry ? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:51 PM
Rookie

Hi Just Truckin!

I just read your post about Baker Hughes and other things.
I am a fresh water tanker driver's fiancee trolling for a new opportunity for him.
He currently works for a small operator and the trucks are not well-maintained, hours are not steady and there is a lot of drama and disorganization in the company with no time and a half for overtime and no benefits.

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to give him a call and see if you might have some suggestions for him.
He is hard working man of integrity, a good roommate and drama free. He is an exceptional driver, puts safety first always and is an excellent representative of his company with FLCs and other drivers.

You can call me and I will give you his number. (I don't want to post here and have his current employer see his name or phone number.

Thanks so much for your thorough overview. I would like to go there and be able to live with him. I have good qualifications so I am pretty sure I could get a decent job.

Sincerely,
Driver's Fiancee
Old 06-17-2014, 07:16 AM
Rookie
Default Re : The truth about these new oil field jobs

yeah its totally true, 7 Oil Field Jobs Companies Are Desperate To Fill, It would have seemed the stuff of science fiction if it hadn't appeared on newspapers across the world: According to new forecasts, the United States may soon overtake Saudi Arabia as the planet's largest oil producing country. Developments in technology and high oil prices have created stunning oil booms across the U.S., transforming sleepy towns into energy powerhouses, and making the longtime dream of American energy independence a possibility again.

Farmington Hills MI Locksmith
Old 06-25-2014, 08:36 AM
Rookie