Default Gainey Transportation

Gainey Trasportation
Old 05-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

You might try using the search feature to find out information concerning a particular trucking firm.

Then if you have more specific questions someone may be able to fill you in. Good Luck!
Old 05-18-2009, 01:26 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat36 View Post
Gainey Trasportation
GTS ....RUN FAST AND RUN FAR !...I grossed a whopping $14,000 in 9 months at GTS I ran about 1200 miles a week ,and got yelled at for idiling in 100 degree weather . I would advocate a job polishing tanks/wheels b4 driving for GTS . In the last 10 weeks I've earned $11,000 just $3k shyof what I earned in 9 months at GTS ...Oh and most of GTS's trucks are beaters with severe cosmetic blems and many mechanical issues .
Old 05-18-2009, 03:26 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's View Post
GTS ....RUN FAST AND RUN FAR !...I grossed a whopping $14,000 in 9 months at GTS I ran about 1200 miles a week ,and got yelled at for idiling in 100 degree weather . I would advocate a job polishing tanks/wheels b4 driving for GTS . In the last 10 weeks I've earned $11,000 just $3k shyof what I earned in 9 months at GTS ...Oh and most of GTS's trucks are beaters with severe cosmetic blems and many mechanical issues .
Where you been hiding Big's??
Old 05-18-2009, 08:27 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat36 View Post
Gainey Trasportation
Here's all you need to make an informed decision about that coolie carrier.

07-06-2008, 11:49 PM
BIG JEEP on 44's
Senior Board Member

Are you at the ***** hole pilot in Syracuse ,NY... i broke down there friday this past Memorial weeked...i been there before ,but only over night with quick shower b4 leaving...well due to break down on friday ,and cat being closed sat,sun,mon i got stuck there 4 days ...And this pos place is just like the pos pilot off trinaty lane in Nashville,TN...no laundry for drivers WTF ,But they got video games :roll: ...the pos super 8 i stayed at down the street tuesday,wedesday...did not either,and without the truck i spent 40 bucks round trip 6 miles for a taxi to go do laundry.

i just put out my resume this home time ,because in addition to low miles and only .33 cpm Gainey can't even offer their divers the ability to keep the truck cool when on break,as they only give 30% idle time ,which is only 3.5 hours a day on top of 50 moving hours which could be 2500-3000 miles...heck they sat me in Dallas Tx for 2 days of 100 degree weather ,and they expect no idilng ,and don't do buiness with ide aire b/c they are both chapter 11...they offer no alteratives to get a/c in the summer and heat in the winter without idiling the truck ...they wrote me up for idiling 8hrs day while sleeping because it's more than 3.5hrs allowed ...in order to not get wrote up again i paid $140.00 for 2 days in a motel ,and then i get qualcomm message stating goo job your idle is down ...no ***** sherlock !...that's because i wasn't in te truck the 2 100 degree days t sat in Dallas...I can't wait to get away...I'm even looking at Werner again b/c atleast they respected the driver enough to give them a/c in the summer,and heat in the winter...and not just while driving... :wink:

Last edited by belpre122; 05-18-2009 at 08:30 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's View Post
I would urge any company driver to start filing complaints to labor board, your state and theirs... When idling comes up! If these companies dont have APU's by now its their problem... FILE AWAY!!! You have rights! they have responsibilities!!!! Complain to Labor Board! Not Trucking boards!
Old 05-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
Where you been hiding Big's??

Been hiding behind the wheel of a Volvo 780 ... I made the last post on the 18th while my truck was at Thermo-King getting pretty much a complete rebuild on the important side of the tripac ...the A/C side ... now I'm home for a few days ...I do get through the area about 2x weekly with the freight we have ,but I don't take my car home b/c I know it would result in taking a couple days off weekly , And I have my eyes set on a new toy so I need to work a bit harder that usual .