User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarshort View Post
I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else. I know what my W-2 says. And no I am not about to post personal information on here for everyone to see.

You are such a pessimist anyway you would say that I doctored it somehow. It is what it is. I could give a **** whether you believe it or not.
i'm not the only one who believes you're full of crap, mr. i-inflate-my-numbers.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix View Post
i'm not the only one who believes you're full of crap, mr. i-inflate-my-numbers.
I tell you what I will do.....PM me your address and I will mail you a copy of my W-2 statement. Then you can come back on here and make a formal apology and let everyone else know what I say is true. But then again, coming from a SWift driver nobody will take you serious anyway.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I tell you what I will do.....PM me your address and I will mail you a copy of my W-2 statement. Then you can come back on here and make a formal apology and let everyone else know what I say is true. But then again, coming from a SWift driver nobody will take you serious anyway.
and, i'm not going to give anybody my personal address. all i asked was to prove your numbers. you can't do that at all. i no longer drive for swift. nobody on here may take me seriously. i do know the same goes for you since you never provide any proof of your profits. all you do is provide bullchit statements.

i had a friend out of the fairview, or terminal who ran his ass off. he ran illegally whenever dispatchers called him. he did it. yet, i know for a fact that he never saw as much as you claim.

i'll stick by the statement that you ARE full of crap. i laughed my ass off when you said you average 65mph in wyoming, snow or not. oh, and your claim that you were once a safety director and such. i'll wait until belpre or somebody else comes in and finds all your bullchit claims, and plasters them in this topic.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrosonix View Post
and, i'm not going to give anybody my personal address. All i asked was to prove your numbers. You can't do that at all. I no longer drive for swift. Nobody on here may take me seriously. I do know the same goes for you since you never provide any proof of your profits. All you do is provide bullchit statements.

I had a friend out of the fairview, or terminal who ran his ass off. He ran illegally whenever dispatchers called him. He did it. Yet, i know for a fact that he never saw as much as you claim.

I'll stick by the statement that you are full of crap. I laughed my ass off when you said you average 65mph in wyoming, snow or not. Oh, and your claim that you were once a safety director and such. I'll wait until belpre or somebody else comes in and finds all your bullchit claims, and plasters them in this topic.
**** off *******!
Old 05-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
**** off *******!
hahahahahahahahahahh!!! i rest my case, liar.:rofl::rofl:
Old 05-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Senior Board Member

Damn junior, you can out swinging........
Old 05-02-2009, 02:04 AM
Rookie

I Live near HWY118 and I5
I am interesed in intermodal because from what I have read is you stay closier to the LA. area.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Board Regular

Dollarshort isn't lying about one thing. He was a safety director at the Knight Terminal Carlisle, PA for a few short months, then he quit. He says he could not handle the cry babies, but I wonder if he just couldn't handle a job that required actual responsibility.

As for his pay he may make that or not, but one thing for sure is he runs ILLEGAL! He is no doubt a member of the "Knights of the Round Table" which is what Knight calls those losers who run illegally every day all in the name of the almighty dollar.

His log score is probably in the 60 percentile because that is another thing Knight loves to post in the drivers lounge. It is a long list that shows how all the drivers are scoring on their logs. You are supposed to be in the 90% or above but it is amazing how the higher ups of Knight look the other way on all their "Knight of the Round Table" members. All of them had low scores in the 50-70 percentile and they were still on the road. Some day Dollarshort will pay for his logging illegal, we all know that day comes to those kind and when he does the feds will have fun with him. I just wish Knight Transportation would hang with him.

Doesn't matter where you have been, it's where you are going in life that counts!
Old 05-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by movinit View Post
Dollarshort isn't lying about one thing. He was a safety director at the Knight Terminal Carlisle, PA for a few short months, then he quit. He says he could not handle the cry babies, but I wonder if he just couldn't handle a job that required actual responsibility.

As for his pay he may make that or not, but one thing for sure is he runs ILLEGAL! He is no doubt a member of the "Knights of the Round Table" which is what Knight calls those losers who run illegally every day all in the name of the almighty dollar.

His log score is probably in the 60 percentile because that is another thing Knight loves to post in the drivers lounge. It is a long list that shows how all the drivers are scoring on their logs. You are supposed to be in the 90% or above but it is amazing how the higher ups of Knight look the other way on all their "Knight of the Round Table" members. All of them had low scores in the 50-70 percentile and they were still on the road. Some day Dollarshort will pay for his logging illegal, we all know that day comes to those kind and when he does the feds will have fun with him. I just wish Knight Transportation would hang with him.
You are right on on thing. I was the Safety Director in Carlisle. And you are correct that I couldn't handle the crybabies. That's true! It has nothing to do with not being able to handle a job with responsibility. I have always been in the management role wherever I have worked including having my own business for 15 years. The thing I couldn't handle was what Knight wanted to pay me to be a babysitter. What I mean by this was when I would get a call in the middle of the night either asking for directions or something stupid that could have waited until morning.

One thing you are completely wrong about is my log scores. I am consistently in the 95%-98% range every month. Just go out and look at the scores in the drivers room and you can see for yourself.

And yes I am usually in the Knights of The Roundtable because of one thing and one thing only.....I work! I don't sit around in the drivers room watching TV and turning down crappy loads. As long as it turns the wheels I take it. Maybe you should try it sometime. Just this week I saw drivers sitting in the drivers room for 5 days while I was doing crappy local work that nobody else wanted. Sure it was ****ty loads, but I still made $900 for the week. All while you losers were watching Dr. Phil and Jerry Springer, and playing XBOX.

And if you think Knight is gonna hang me keep dreaming. Ain't gonna happen. Hell I tried to get fired a few months ago and they still wouldn't do it.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
And no I am not about to post personal information on here for everyone to see.
You've been filling the entire thread with personal information for everyone to see.:roll:

And no, I don't believe your numbers either. I've been a member of trucking message boards for many years, and as a rule, the ones who brag the loudest about how much money they are making are generally the ones inflating their numbers.