Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Looking for info on Knight transportation (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/37677-looking-info-knight-transportation.html)

josh10jet 04-18-2009 03:11 AM

Looking for info on Knight transportation

I have read alot of post in hear about knight but didn't see to much about thier benefits.
Also does anyone on here either run or know someone that runs Knight's intermodal loads

Copperhead 04-25-2009 08:45 AM

I know that Knight blew every other company away regarding 1st quarter profits. No other trucking company even came close. I don't work with them, just passing on information.

movinit 04-29-2009 04:45 AM

Knight blew all other companies away because they are so tight fisted as the other poster said. They will take and take from the drivers in order to make their profit if they see fit.

Syncrosonix 04-29-2009 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movinit (Post 448216)
Knight blew all other companies away because they are so tight fisted as the other poster said. They will take and take from the drivers in order to make their profit if they see fit.

another mormon owned company. what do you expect?

scythe08 04-30-2009 03:09 AM

One thing I do have to hand the Knights,,,They are excellent businessmen and smart as all hell! Yeah they(now speaking of the company in general) do skimp and penny-pinch and nickle and dime a driver to death,,but then again what trucking company doesn't? Glad to see their doing well tho'. I must admit I kinda miss my LA dedicated run. I had awesome customers and it was a drop and hook on one end with an easy unload on the other.

dollarshort 04-30-2009 05:57 PM

Yeah, they might be cheap and so-called penny pinchers, but that's the way you gotta be these days if you want to stay in business. As long as I keep making $55,000-$60,000 per year as I have the last 3 years at Knight, I could care less what religion they are or what their business model is.

dewercs2 04-30-2009 06:04 PM

I keep checking this thread to see if anyone has info for this guy. Anyone.... anyone.... Bueller.......... Josh10. you live in the LA area? I'm off the 10/60 split by Banning. I'm interested too..... In the TA westside here in Ontario last night/today.

Mpneypit 05-01-2009 02:37 AM

All i know is that they are always running an ad in our local paper. Do you want to drive in theire van or reffer division i know you mentioned intermodal just curious.

Syncrosonix 05-01-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dollarshort (Post 448411)
Yeah, they might be cheap and so-called penny pinchers, but that's the way you gotta be these days if you want to stay in business. As long as I keep making $55,000-$60,000 per year as I have the last 3 years at Knight, I could care less what religion they are or what their business model is.

you're a terrible liar. provide proof of how you're making that money, legally i should add, and maybe, just maybe, people will lay off of you.

$5 says you cannot and will not.
:rofl:

dollarshort 05-01-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix (Post 448503)
you're a terrible liar. provide proof of how you're making that money, legally i should add, and maybe, just maybe, people will lay off of you.

$5 says you cannot and will not.
:rofl:

I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else. I know what my W-2 says. And no I am not about to post personal information on here for everyone to see.

You are such a pessimist anyway you would say that I doctored it somehow. It is what it is. I could give a **** whether you believe it or not.