LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2008, 03:40 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungZ.W.
Colts- When did I call you a steering wheel holder??? Never. U called me and the other OTR guys the steering wheel holders.I just didn't like your comments about OTR guys because you've never done it.
Correction, it wasn't you but another of your pals engaging with you in an unprovoked Colts Fan bash fest. Fact is guy I have never called an OTR driver a steering wheel holder. I have been criticized for defending a friend on this forum that has been considered controversial. The funny thing is that you always called yourself an OTR driver, even though you hadn't turned a single mile in a big rig. You hadn't done it either Jack! You called me a p**sy when I came off the road, now you yourself lasted the same amount of time I did? So what does that make you? Hell, you don't even have a family waiting at home for you.

You have absolutely zero credibility, steering wheel holder. :lol: :lol:
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Ouch,that one had to hurt. Now tell him how you really feel coltsfan. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-28-2008, 07:36 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungZ.W.
U called me and the other OTR guys the steering wheel holders.
Below, we see just how effective you have become at using that purported :?: post secondary education YoungZW.ops: Or, are you conveniently rearranging the truth yet again?

"me and the other OTR guys"

Excuse me? That implies that you were an OTR driver at the time. In fact, not only were you not an OTR driver, you were not a driver at all! Yet another example of your rampant deceptiveness.

The credibility of this forum is only much the better for not suffering from your erroneous, misleading and self-serving fantasies.

Good riddance. Go tell it to Jedfxg.