User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Its All love now since we only had a one time spat lol, i can remove it if you like??
No,please do not, Dr Phil martenDrvrCA actually has a nice lil ring to it.lol :lol: :wink: 8)
Old 07-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Board Regular

Oh and as far as the low profile...I didn't have a laptop with me in the truck for the 2 1/2 months I was gone so can't post when you don't have a computer. Anymore this place is just the channel 19 of internet trucking. Rambos like your self that think your so great but in actuality are just rotten pieces of shit.

Colts- When did I call you a steering wheel holder??? Never. U called me and the other OTR guys the steering wheel holders.I just didn't like your comments about OTR guys because you've never done it.

Well anyways, time to go get things done around the house. Had prioritize things when I was OTR because I didn't have much time to get things accomplished at home, now it like I have another chance at life to live and enjoy. Peace.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungZ.W.
Oh and as far as the low profile...I didn't have a laptop with me in the truck for the 2 1/2 months I was gone so can't post when you don't have a computer. Anymore this place is just the channel 19 of internet trucking. Rambos like your self that think your so great but in actuality are just rotten pieces of $&!+.

Colts- When did I call you a steering wheel holder??? Never. U called me and the other OTR guys the steering wheel holders.I just didn't like your comments about OTR guys because you've never done it.

Well anyways, time to go get things done around the house. Had prioritize things when I was OTR because I didn't have much time to get things accomplished at home, now it like I have another chance at life to live and enjoy. Peace.
Yea,those 2 1/2 summer months must of just been so awful.And if this place is so awful then why stay and continue to post?Dont get angry because somebody called you out.You're the one who put your own self in the position to have it done to you.New/potential drivers need advise from other DRIVERS,not some sackless clown who couldnt hack it for even a year,wait,not even 6 months,wait not even 3 months.OTR is OTR,and when little boys like YOU stop thinking you can just jump into it and be this awesomely ultra successful rebel millionaire truck driver traveling the united states then the sooner you will be better off. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Correction, it wasn't you but another of your pals engaging with you in an unprovoked Colts Fan bash fest. Fact is guy I have never called an OTR driver a steering wheel holder. I have been criticized for defending a friend on this forum that has been considered controversial. The funny thing is that you always called yourself an OTR driver, even though you hadn't turned a single mile in a big rig. You hadn't done it either Jack! You called me a p**sy when I came off the road, now you yourself lasted the same amount of time I did? So what does that make you? Hell, you don't even have a family waiting at home for you.

You have absolutely zero credibility, steering wheel holder. :lol: :lol:
Old 07-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Board Regular

Marten-Have fun sleeping in that truck tonight. I'll be sitting back drinking budweiser and sleeping in my own bed. See ya later Mr. Lowlife :lol:
Old 07-27-2008, 11:40 PM
Board Regular

Colts-you did 1 night in the truck at Baylor, not the 2 1/2 months I did there dumbass.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:41 PM
Board Regular

Well, Anyways I had enough of this place with its useless information and bashing. Peace.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:44 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Colts-you did 1 night in the truck at Baylor, not the 2 1/2 months I did there dumbass.
I did? If you think Oct. 29, 2007 to Jan. 7, 2008 is 1 night, then you are dumber than originally thought. Good luck finding a local gig. LOL :lol:
Old 07-28-2008, 01:20 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So this guy was talking all that shit awhile back and he had 0 verifiable miles under his belt?!!? :roll: He was probably the Swift greenhorn I saw last week taking 15 pullups to back into a hole with his trainer on the running board screaming at him. :lol:

I like his signature line which he conveniently erased...something about "I ain't lumping freight" by his good buddy JedFx or whatever. Then he's got the nerve to ask about a multi-stop food delivery gig. :roll:

And now he's taking his ball and going home...SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Old 07-28-2008, 03:34 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Marten-Have fun sleeping in that truck tonight. I'll be sitting back drinking budweiser and sleeping in my own bed. See ya later Mr. Lowlife :lol:
Sleeping in what truck tonight? my pick up?or the day cab? :lol: :lol: .I havent spent the night in a truck in quite some time.I went OTR years ago,then drove exclusively cali,then went local.In fact the company I just signed on with is 15 miles from my house. :lol: :lol: So let me get this right,first you were all "gung ho" OTR,now that you couldnt cut it,all OTR guys are Low lifes?lmao.You kill me.Please child,I probably get more money taken out of my check in taxes ALONE than you GROSSED when SWIFT was reeming you out like a 132lbs red headed 18 year old prison inmate named billy.So let me get it right,I have the OTR experience you WISHED you had,and the local gig that you hope and pray to now get since you couldnt cut it?lol.You are a failure and a loser who didnt even have the stones to make it past a couple months,but yet thought they had the experience or knowledge to comment on this industry.Get real,mr "paper or plastic?"