Old 05-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33975&am

IT'S Spelled,

Your Points! not {you point} Enough Said !

[quote]work for the best best or go broke with the rest!QUOTE BY Morat @{Knight Trans}Carlisle,Pa. Div. :? :idea:
Old 05-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarshort
I don't spread rumours. I state facts.
You owe me a new keyboard for that one, to replace the one I ruined when I spewed on it after reading your post. You don't have any more info than the next guy.

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?
Old 05-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Rookie

Oh dear oh dear....... Ok people, let's all put our heads together and figure out which outfit is going to go down next..... With our collective seven brain cells, we should get this done real fast............Why bother.. As ever, you are all trying your best at inventing any story, that would seem plausible, and doing your utmost to scare the crap out of each other, as with most people in the country, your all talk and no action, stick to hard facts people, if you think you know anything about any out fit, keep your North and South shut, it does you or this industry no good what so ever........ Stick to telling the wife your little stories, not the people who run scared every time a rumor starts.........
If your worried about your job, your company and even the industry as a whole, do something constructive, move your foot off the gas, slow down, 68 to 65 works wonders, stop idling your truck when it's 63 degrees, tough it out! I'm sick of seeing trucks idle, when it's in the low to mid 60's, and then they have windows open! Buy yourself a window vent, let some air run through your truck, not only will you feel better, the world will thank you for your effort. If you sit at a security gate, switch your engine off.... Doing this several times a week, will save a gallon, save your job and help the world..... Like a lot of things here, we have had it good for so long, that to change things, people feel they have to suffer..... Think of others, not just your self.....
Here's another idea for you, take exercise, when you park at night, take a walk around the truck stop, try to loose a few pounds, not only good for your health, but you'll get better mileage from your truck.....If we all weighed in a few pounds lighter, we would idle less, save fuel, be healthier, visit doctors less, save on health costs and enjoy life more.

Instead of spreading crap and rumors, look after your own world, fuel, health, even ask the boss what it is you can do to help with costs, the days are over where we all live the American dream......... It's gone people!
Old 05-26-2008, 01:53 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3397

[quote="jonekatz1"]IT'S Spelled,

Your Points! not {you point} Enough Said !

Quote:
work for the best best or go broke with the rest!QUOTE BY Morat @{Knight Trans}Carlisle,Pa. Div. :? :idea:
Just to provehow stupid you are....You couldn't get it if I spelled it out for you. I was making fun of you by using YA in almost every sentence in your first post. So I figured I would speak in something other than the English language too.

And by the way.....His name is spelled MARAT. not Morat. :roll:

It's obvious you are a discruntled ex-Knight driver that couldn't cut it so obviously you have nothing good to say about Knight.

Who do you work for now? And how are you doing? Just curious :idea:
Old 05-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Board Regular
Default http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33975&am

WhatEver 8) :idea:

Your Judgment of ME is IRRELEVANT to the COMMENT'S which I made.

[quote]I Wan't To Know GOD'S Thought's, The Rest Are DETAILS, C.S. Lewis 8) :idea:
Old 05-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Board Regular

Where were all your "excellent contacts" with respect to Jevic.

I'm thinking you and jumbo spoke to the same driver.

We all know drivers are unimpeachable sources about everything :lol:

What will you say when it doesn't happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarshort
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTheTerrible
Are you saying that Gainey Corporation as a whole is going to fall, or just that Gainey Transportation is going to be folded into the other companies?
And, again, what do you base this on?
You will see them downsizing drastically. Whether it will lead to total demise? We'll have to wait and see.

I base it on having excellent contacts within the trucking industry. I don't spread rumours. I state facts.
"He knew who I was, at that time, because I had a reputation as a writer. I knew he was part of the Bush dynasty. But he was nothing, he offered nothing, and he promised nothing. He had no humor. He was insignificant in every way and consequently I didn't pay much attention to him. But when he passed out in my bathtub, then I noticed him. I'd been in another room, talking to the bright people. I had to have him taken away." -on meeting George W Bush at Thompson's Super Bowl party in Houston in 1974

Buy the ticket. Take the ride.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:11 PM
Senior Board Member

I'm still sort of waiting to read somebodies post claiming to be the great grandson, of the janitor that cleaned the bathrooms of the GAO, that saw a memo on the walls, about which companies were going to fail next.

Short of that, I get to enjoy reading posts concerning grammar and upbringing.

Maybe, what we need is everybody to take about 3 steps back and realize that this is probably the same sort of things that the oil industry went through years ago. There will be companies of all sizes going under, merging, changing adapting.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dle
I'm still sort of waiting to read somebodies post claiming to be the great grandson, of the janitor that cleaned the bathrooms of the GAO, that saw a memo on the walls, about which companies were going to fail next.
I'm not the "grandson".....but I think I talked to him in the parking lot of a Petro.....he was picking up trash.....no wait, I haven't been in a Petro in a year or so...... :shock: Or was it a TA? No.... But I do remember...he was wearing a "tinfoil hat". 8) He was mumbling something about the government trying to read his thoughts...... :P

Quote:
Gotta admit...its "cheap entertainment" 8)

Quote:
Maybe, what we need is everybody to take about 3 steps back and realize that this is probably the same sort of things that the oil industry went through years ago. There will be companies of all sizes going under, merging, changing adapting.
Its kind of like...."the more things change, the more they stay the same". Its a business cycle in the capitalist world. It happens all the time, but sometimes people notice more or less of it....

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Board Regular

I wuz at da fillin stayshun down yonder itz an EXON ya no wel da women et da kash regester tuld me dat her brudder in lah dat yoused two bee her brudder wuz fixin sumthin on oarenge truk an dat da drivr of da oarange truk sed he wuz gunna go broak so dat tellz me dat trukz paynted oarange r broak.

Tank younse - Leotis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by dle
I'm not the "grandson".....but I think I talked to him in the parking lot of a Petro.....he was picking up trash.....no wait, I haven't been in a Petro in a year or so...... :shock: Or was it a TA? No.... But I do remember...he was wearing a "tinfoil hat". 8) He was mumbling something about the government trying to read his thoughts...... :P

Quote:
Gotta admit...its "cheap entertainment" 8)

Quote:
Its kind of like...."the more things change, the more they stay the same". Its a business cycle in the capitalist world. It happens all the time, but sometimes people notice more or less of it....
"He knew who I was, at that time, because I had a reputation as a writer. I knew he was part of the Bush dynasty. But he was nothing, he offered nothing, and he promised nothing. He had no humor. He was insignificant in every way and consequently I didn't pay much attention to him. But when he passed out in my bathtub, then I noticed him. I'd been in another room, talking to the bright people. I had to have him taken away." -on meeting George W Bush at Thompson's Super Bowl party in Houston in 1974

Buy the ticket. Take the ride.